[ROM][9.0.0][tissot] Aosp 9.0 [stable]

Search This thread

MontagnaD

Feb 15, 2016
Guaporé - RS
Reactions: Athakuri700

Athakuri700

Feb 24, 2015
Thanks, it worked like this: I flashed cosmic dan TWRP from your link and flashed Magisk but it didn't wok out and I rebooted into recovery and this time changed slot and pressed reboot system but it did nothing instead redirected me to recovery and again I changed slot to previous one and went to advanced and select Tissot manager and rebooted then it worked, I don't know whether it worked by running Tissot manager or not, but it worked. Thank You

MontagnaD

Feb 15, 2016
Guaporé - RS
Thanks, it worked like this: I flashed cosmic dan TWRP from your link and flashed Magisk but it didn't wok out and I rebooted into recovery and this time changed slot and pressed reboot system but it did nothing instead redirected me to recovery and again I changed slot to previous one and went to advanced and select Tissot manager and rebooted then it worked, I don't know whether it worked by running Tissot manager or not, but it worked. Thank You

AWESOME! Hit thanks button please :D

Reactions: sgkul

kdaz

Aug 29, 2010
Every time I've tried to install this, it boots to a pattern input screen and then just boots back to recovery. Am I missing something. Was coming from newest pixel experience and using spacedans recovery. Did full wipe before install.

yashaswee1708

Jul 9, 2016
Mumbai
Every time I've tried to install this, it boots to a pattern input screen and then just boots back to recovery. Am I missing something. Was coming from newest pixel experience and using spacedans recovery. Did full wipe before install.
It's happening because of encryption issue. Just format data after flashing the ROM.

Mansehej

Dec 24, 2012
For some reason, my voLTE is not working in any Pie ROM.
Be it Lineage OS, AOSP or Ported GSI.
A solution would be greatly appreciated!

you want a guide to teach you how to build aosp rom for mi a1?

Just wanted to know how he managed to convert the AOSP to work for the MiA1. There is an excellent article on Building for tissot from source but that is in Lineage. Wanted to know what would be the steps for AOSP.

Grimm-reaper

Mar 21, 2018
This rom is not true AOSP. Adding bloatware to aosp is just silly. Bloatware and useless features doesn't improve experience. If somebody like bloated rom, he will use stock. If additional crapware is loved miui will never the worst rom every but it is. Additional crap make rom only worse.

Reactions: doperthancoke

xerxise

Oct 12, 2017
GApps cannot be considered as bloat ware as they r essential for Android devices. You have to install it on custom roms. Devs just included it to make things easier.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android_p_whitebackground.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
    We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Hardware encryption
    • Aosp camera is broken (other cam like gcam or stock rom cam works perfectly)

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

ps: gapps are included with build so no need to flash theme seperately

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0.0][tissot] Aosp 9.0 [stable] , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/tree/lineage-15.1-tissot

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-14

Created 2018-08-14
    Last Updated 2018-08-14
    People who complain about this rom who have bloatware or other silly stupid other things... don't you have other things to do with your life ??? Do you, irl, enter a store to say that the store is crap ?? JUST DO NOT COME HERE AND KEEP THE THREAD CLEAN !!

we don't care about your opinion, is that clear ??

Ban those stupid guys...

Apart from the question what above contribution adds to the thread, the discussion what should or should not be included in an AOSP ROM is very relevant.

AOSP (as the name implies) should be a Open Source Android implementation. With all due respect to @abhishek987's contributions and development work, GApps are closed source and they should not and can not be included in an open source project, because they violate the coding and licensing rules. They actually are bloatware.

You can like or dislike my opinion, @21vm, but you can not stop me from expressing it. You are not a moderator. If you have complaints, report my posts to XDA and they will handle it. In the mean time, you can treat me with the same respect you want to be treated with yourself.
    How can the developer state that this is a [Stable] ROM may I ask? 25 Pages filled with buggs. At least let people know, do something. Not flashing this until it gets fixed.

Please try to make a positive contribution rather than something rather less than useful. This is a Development thread in a Development Forum and members are at liberty to try things out and make constructive comments that aid progress. XDA is about encouraging developers and collaboration, not the converse... let's avoid unnecessary semantics.