[ROM][9.0.0][trlte] Resurrection Remix 7.0.2 [20190920][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Unusuarioc

Nov 14, 2020
I just tried workaround 3. And - surprise, surprise - it works!! No drain whatsoever during eight hours.
Which leaves the question ... what goes wrong during the usual shutdown process of LineageOS ROMs?
I have the same problem, currently i'm using AEX 6.7, but when i power off my Note 4 (SM-N910V variant) for a few hours (i always power off my device before go to sleep), and then, in the morning, i power on my device...yes, like 40-43% of battery just drained for no reason...
I will try the same workaround, i hope that fix the problem...
Pd: i don't use this rom, yes, it's really good but when i used it, the phone had overheating problems...i only leaved it, locked, and after a few moments, the poor Note 4 had like 60°, i don't know why
(I don't speak english, so if i made a mistake writting this, sorry xd)

syn1989

Jan 15, 2021
Alright so for a few days, this has been working excellent. It was the only issue was that it charged at 1,200mA up to 90% then dipped to 200mA.
Now it's draining the battery almost as fast as it charges (50mA to 100mA on the charger).
Is there a way to fix this?

Well, after reducing the max cpu usage by half, it's now charging at 150mA..

I've included two images. One with my stock s5 and the other on this phone (note 4 n910p)

Does anyone else have this issue or could it be my charge port on the phone?

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_150450.jpg
    IMG_20210120_150450.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2021-01-20-15-00-52-1.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-15-00-52-1.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

3v3rdim

Jun 18, 2018
Suva
Alright so for a few days, this has been working excellent. It was the only issue was that it charged at 1,200mA up to 90% then dipped to 200mA.
Now it's draining the battery almost as fast as it charges (50mA to 100mA on the charger).
Is there a way to fix this?

Well, after reducing the max cpu usage by half, it's now charging at 150mA..

I've included two images. One with my stock s5 and the other on this phone (note 4 n910p)

Does anyone else have this issue or could it be my charge port on the phone?

If u just flashed the ROM , its normal for the battery to drain as the battery stats has been deleted...the android system won't be read the battery correctly.....unless u recalibrate the battery and wait after at least 3 charge cycles than u good.....

Pm me if u need further assistance

syn1989

Jan 15, 2021
If u just flashed the ROM , its normal for the battery to drain as the battery stats has been deleted...the android system won't be read the battery correctly.....unless u recalibrate the battery and wait after at least 3 charge cycles than u good.....

Pm me if u need further assistance

Ok, so I did that. I used a root app which deleted the battery file and made a new one while at 100%, then I drained it to 3% where it auto shut off. I put it on the charger yesterday and today it's still at 87%. But in TWRP recovery mode, it says it's 93% and it's charging at 70mA.
I'm pretty sure it may not be related to this rom or the battery anymore because after digging a little more into this thing, I'm quite sure it's hardware related. It's just a coincidence that it happened shortly after I flashed this rom. But it does the same with others as well. Thanks for the help, it seems it's telling me I'm in need of an upgrade soon.

Edit: I just flashed the stock rom onto it and I'll see how it goes, I really don't like the stock 6.0.1 and I prefer this version over many other custom roms that I've tried. It's indeed the best from a large bunch. The only issue with this rom (RR) is that the bluetooth will crash once every few hours, it's very minor... We'll see though, I'll edit this once more tomorrow with an update.

Edit2: So after a day of usage, it's charging much more quickly (it still starts out around 200mA but increases and averages to between 700mA and 900mA). My guess is that the fast charge isn't enabled in the ROM? Because I don't know what else it could be. Which is a shame, because I was really enjoying this. Or maybe I missed something and should've done the recalibration immediately after flashing the ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3v3rdim

3v3rdim

Jun 18, 2018
Suva
Ok, so I did that. I used a root app which deleted the battery file and made a new one while at 100%, then I drained it to 3% where it auto shut off. I put it on the charger yesterday and today it's still at 87%. But in TWRP recovery mode, it says it's 93% and it's charging at 70mA.
I'm pretty sure it may not be related to this rom or the battery anymore because after digging a little more into this thing, I'm quite sure it's hardware related. It's just a coincidence that it happened shortly after I flashed this rom. But it does the same with others as well. Thanks for the help, it seems it's telling me I'm in need of an upgrade soon.

Edit: I just flashed the stock rom onto it and I'll see how it goes, I really don't like the stock 6.0.1 and I prefer this version over many other custom roms that I've tried. It's indeed the best from a large bunch. The only issue with this rom (RR) is that the bluetooth will crash once every few hours, it's very minor... We'll see though, I'll edit this once more tomorrow with an update.

Edit2: So after a day of usage, it's charging much more quickly (it still starts out around 200mA but increases and averages to between 700mA and 900mA). My guess is that the fast charge isn't enabled in the ROM? Because I don't know what else it could be. Which is a shame, because I was really enjoying this. Or maybe I missed something and should've done the recalibration immediately after flashing the ROM.
Have u tried using flashpoint.... custom kernel?...it has fast charging....

Reactions: syn1989

syn1989

Jan 15, 2021
Have u tried using flashpoint.... custom kernel?...it has fast charging....

I'll give it a shot tonight.
Btw, is there any way to get the S Pen functionality with this rom? I've tried and they (S Pen, S Note, Air Command, Smart Select, Screen Write, Action Memo..) always seem to either crash or not install. I saved the APKs from the stock 6.0 to my drive and it seems they aren't compatible with any rom. I'm just wondering if there's a workaround or something similar. And thanks again for all the help so far, it's been becoming a little exhausting with the troubleshooting and tweaking.

Edit: The fast charge was indeed, the problem, you have my thanks!

Edit2: okay, so after a couple days of usage, it's pulling the same thing again where it's no longer charging.. and factory resetting doesn't work.

Screenshot_20210129-130000_Kernel_Adiutor.png

Last edited:

v00d007

Feb 28, 2014
I'll give it a shot tonight.
Btw, is there any way to get the S Pen functionality with this rom? I've tried and they (S Pen, S Note, Air Command, Smart Select, Screen Write, Action Memo..) always seem to either crash or not install. ...
Didn't you know that Samsung's apps generally need the Samsung framework to run? And S-Pen does work. You can write or draw something in apps supporting a stylus like i.e. "Note Everything". But all the more or less useful S-Pen commands from Samsung roms just work in these roms (like all the apps). BTW: no one has ever taken the hurdle of freeing Samsung's apps from the Samsung framework; not even porting an app to AOSP ever worked.

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
I'm confused .......if resurrection remix 10 is available for other devices Y not this one ? plz explain & when will 10.0 or 11.0 be available for this device? It's been a year can anyone plz explain what 's going on .

bmwdroid

Mar 8, 2014
I'm confused .......if resurrection remix 10 is available for other devices Y not this one ? plz explain & when will 10.0 or 11.0 be available for this device? It's been a year can anyone plz explain what 's going on .
How much will you pay the developer?
They are all helping us for free and you have the nerve to push them?
Just be happy when a dev makes a ROM or compile one yourself.

Btw 10 is! available -> crDoid6.12.

Reactions: 3v3rdim

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
How much will you pay the developer?
They are all helping us for free and you have the nerve to push them?
Just be happy when a dev makes a ROM or compile one yourself.

Btw 10 is! available -> crDoid6.12.
I was asking because I was trying to figure out why there was no R.R. 10.0 when 11.0 is released already ....I wasn't trying to rush anyone just trying to get an understanding......I have crDroid6.12...I was looking for R.R 10.0.

shredman

Jul 1, 2008
Hi,

have a short question. Installed latest ressurection on my Leeco Le max 2 and everythings runs like expected but I don't like the icons of the image, exspecially the web browser icon. I like to change to standard Android 10 icons or themes but I don't know how ? Who can help ?

Regards
Frank

bmwdroid

Mar 8, 2014
@shredman seems to be the wrong thread for your device. ;)
Anyway you can edit every shortcut on the homescreen by long clicking it and then selecting a different icon for it.
Various icon packs can be downloaded/installed or you create them yourself beforehand.
This will survive an update of the app.

Another way is to change the icon in the .apk directly.
Either (before installation):
1. Rename the .apk to .zip open it and go into /res/drawable.
There is the icon for the app.
Exchange it to any other one (carefull about dimensions of the .png!) rechange the extension and install it.
or (after having installed it)
2. open (root needed)
2a for system apps /system/app/... (search there for the name you got from the information about the app.
2b for self installed apps /data/app in look in the appropriate folder for the .apk and change it there.
Update will most likely kill what you've done.

Last edited:

Axelsaneijder

Apr 20, 2021
@shredman seems to be the wrong thread for your device. ;)
Anyway you can edit every shortcut on the homescreen by long clicking it and then selecting a different icon for it.
Various icon packs can be downloaded/installed or you create them yourself beforehand.
This will survive an update of the app.

Another way is to change the icon in the .apk directly.
Either (before installation):
1. Rename the .apk to .zip open it and go into /res/drawable.
There is the icon for the app.
Exchange it to any other one (carefull about dimensions of the .png!) rechange the extension and install it.
or (after having installed it)
2. open (root needed)
2a for system apps /system/app/... (search there for the name you got from the information about the app.
2b for self installed apps /data/app in look in the appropriate folder for the .apk and change it there.
Update will most likely kill what you've done.
I am currently having a bug on this, like the phone app has access to the mic but when a call is placed no sound comes or goes trough out the phone, I checked mobile networks and everything works fine, even I get celular data, but not able to make a call

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy! Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

Kernel Features

• Based on 3.18.110
    • LZ4 Compressed Kernel
    • Governor: intellimm, lionfish, blue_active, interactive_pro, conservativex, alucard, nightmare, ondemandplus, yankactive, dancedance, intelliactive, interactive (default), zzmove, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, bioshock, lionheart, performance.
    • CPU Hotplug: MPDecision (default), Intelliplug, MSM Hotplug, AutoSMP
    • I/O Scheduler: row, cfq, deadline, noop, test-iosched
    • Virtual memory: UKSM (default disabled), ZRAM
    • Ext4/F2FS Support
    • Boeffla wakelocker
    • UKSM optimization
    • ZRAM optimization (LZ4 compressed)
    • KCAL color control
    • Ardeno idler (default disabled)
    • CPU Voltage Control
    • Powersuspend Settings
    • TCP congestion algorithm : bic, cubic, reno, westwood, htcp
    • General Performance & Battery life optimizations
    • and more you can find on my GitHub in commits

rrinstall.png

1. Download your RROS Rom and GApps Package,
    2. Move your RROS Rom and GApps Package to the external MicroSD storage,
    3. Boot into Recovery Mode (Hold volume up, Home, and Power button for 1 second after the vibration),
    4. Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select On (enable tick) for Dalvik / Art Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache,
    5. Swipe to Wipe at Bottom of Screen,
    6. Back to Main start screen,
    7. Wipe > Format Data,
    8. Type 'Yes' and press blue checkmark at the bottom-right corner,
    9. Go Back to Main Start Screen to Install Rom and GApps,
    10. After you have finished installing the Rom and GApps > Wipe Cache/Dalvik > Swipe to Wipe,
    11. Reboot System! Enjoy!

Update Instructions

• Download the new build
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Wipe cache
    • Reboot
    • Enjoy!

rrdownload.png

Rom Download
    Mirror 1 (only until R9)
    Mirror 2
    Mirror 3

GApps Download
    Opengapps pico

Bootloader/Modem
    alexndr
    ripee

TWRP
    TWRP for N910F (trltexx)
    TWRP Thread for N910F (trltexx)

Magisk
    Magisk Stable

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Sources

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Donation

Like my work? Support further development!

What work? (tested on Note 4, Variant F [trltexx])
    • Phone/Mobile Data
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera (Photo/Video)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster

Confirmed reported Bugs
    • App glitches and icon flickering on statusbar
    • no connection to hidden SSID (No issue, Pie property)
    • System UI:
      Tapping settings > system > gestures crashes settings for me which is fixed by clearing it from recent's
      In Resurrection tools > buttons > hardware keys there is no option to confirm duration of back light and so can't be changed from 5 seconds

XDA:DevDB Information
    Rom Resurrection Remix 7.0.2, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    mobspyguy
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS, AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.0.2
    First Beta Release Date: 2019-02-11
    Stable Release Date: 2019-09-20

Created 2019-02-11
    Last Updated 2019-09-20
    FAQ

Q: Why I get this error, when registering a new additional fingerprint (mostly after dirty flash a rom) and resolve it?

Screenshot_20190312-110812_Settings.png

A:

The main problem is the communication between Samsung's own Trustlet libraries, the fingerprint hardware and AOSPs interfaces for communication with each other and the AOSP GUI for fingerprint recording, lock screen authentication and so on. Fingerprints are stored encrypted in a trust zone and SQL database file. Suppose you have registered 3 fingerprints and a new version dirty flashed. In most cases, fingerprints will not work after booting. You delete your previous fingerprints in the settings, unfortunately they often remain in the sql file. (This will later give the Settings GUI [to register fingerprints] incorrect informations about the number of registred fingerprints). Now register again two fingers with the fingerprint scanner which works without problems. If you try to record a fingerprint again, you will get the above error message.

Solution (root assumed):
    1. delete all fingerprints under Settings > Security & location > Fingerprint
    2. open file editor and change to directory /data/validity
    3. rename /template.db to /template.db.bak or delete file
    4. boot your phone, a new clean template.db file will be created automatically
    5. five new fingerprints can now be registered without errors

Note: If you now want to delete fingerprints again, you should always start in reverse order or error occurs again.
    Main rule: If you use fingerprints, always flash clean a new rom.

Q: What are CPU Governors, CPU Hotplug and other kernel variables?
    A:

Q: How to install Magisk?
    A:
    1. Download Magisk Stable Beta and Magisk Manager
    2. Boot into Recovery Mode (Hold volume up, Home, and Power button for 1 second after the vibration),
    3. Go to "Install" and select previous downloaded Magisk zip
    4. After you have finished installing Magisk > Wipe Cache/Dalvik > Swipe to Wipe
    5. Reboot system
    6. If no Magisk manager icon exisits, install previous downloaded Magisk Manager APK
    7. Reboot again, Enjoy root
    Changelog

RROS PIE R10
    Kernel updates:
    • merge some improvments from LineageOS
    • enable CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TTL (user request: @TheIgloo)

Rom updates:
    • update security patch (09/19)

RROS PIE R9
    Kernel updates:
    • merge some Bluetooth improvments from LineageOS

Rom updates:
    • update LineageOS sources (r46)
    • update security patch (08/19)

RROS PIE R8
    Kernel updates:
    • none

Rom updates:
    • update LineageOS sources (r44)
    • update security patch (07/19)

RROS PIE R7
    Kernel updates:
    • update to latest LOS sources
    • include ARM optimized UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging)

Rom updates:
    • missing files added (fix lastest bluetooth issue)
    • add some rules to sepolicy to fix some denials

RROS PIE R6

Rom updates:
    • update LineageOS sources (r40)
    • improve camera, gps and livedisplay
    • add wake on home button on/off functionality (default by Lineage, but RR Main-Members forget to include)
    • update security patch (06/19)

RROS PIE R5
    Kernel updates:
    • add KCAL support
    • boeffla_wl_blocker: add generic wakelock blocker driver v1.1.0
    • add CPU-Governor intellimm, zzmove, bioshock, lionfish
    • add UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging)

Rom updates:
    • update LineageOS sources (r37)
    • update security patch (05/19)
    • add some new QsTileStyles
    • compiled with UBERTC 4.9

RROS PIE R4
    Kernel updates:
    • Fix battery charging issue
    • add Adreno Idler (Uses a different calculation method on top of Adreno TZ just for calculating frequency for idle to reduce the wasted power coming from stock Adreno TZ while maintaining high-performance.)
    • add CPU-Governor "blu_active" (using the 'blu_active' governor for latency-sensitive workloads)
    • add Hotplug "IntelliPlug V4.0" and "MSM Hotplug"

Hint: Many new settings can taken into KernelAdiutor
    Personal hint: Since some days I test cpu governor blu_active with IntelliPlug Hotplug. Seems to be really battery friendly.

Rom updates:
    • update RROS to V7.0.2 sources

RROS PIE R3
    • update Kernel sources
    • update LineageOS sources (r35)
    • update security patch (04/19)

RROS PIE R2
    • fix glitches and flickering
    • adjust fingerprint recording (now record of fingerprint works without second quick swiping at last finger swipe)
    • optimize fingerprint phone unlock (at my device [N910F] fingerprint phone unlock works since 3 days without known isssue)
    • update LineageOS sources (r34)
    • update RROS to V7.0.1 sources
    • different small fixes
    New RROS release ready to download!

Changelog

RROS PIE R5
    Kernel updates:
    • add KCAL support
    • boeffla_wl_blocker: add generic wakelock blocker driver v1.1.0
    • add CPU-Governor intellimm, zzmove, bioshock, lionfish
    • add UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging)

Rom updates:
    • update LineageOS sources (r37)
    • update security patch (05/19)
    • add some new QsTileStyles
    • compiled with UBERTC 4.9
    RROS PIE R7
    Kernel updates:
    • update to latest LOS sources
    • include ARM optimized UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging)

Rom updates:
    • missing BT files added (fix lastest bluetooth issue) (thx to all for reporting)
    • add some rules to sepolicy to fix some denials
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone