[ROM][9.0.0_r10][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OSPREY]

Search This thread

jemail

Sep 19, 2013
Moto G
Nvidia Shield Tablet

Look for MSe1969's builds of Los 14.1 here in the Android Development forum.
Those builds are up to date with security patches and are IMHO the most stable and reliable ROMs we have for the osprey at the moment.

I'm seeing Pie development slow down for the osprey, maybe developers are moving on to newer phones, or maybe development has just paused, it's difficult to say.

Sent from my Nvidia Shield Tablet using XDA Labs

Reactions: tnttrx

TheForce

Oct 3, 2012
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel 7
Yes development is slowing down. But I think it is also fair to say that there are some LOS-16.1-roms that satisfy a lot of people. For example LOS-16.1, Viper and CrDroid. I myself am very pleased with latest CrDroid from anisgvr. As you can read he has at the moment less time for development because of his exams. He says he hopes to bring a new update this week. For me this is for the last two months my daily rom.
But I also have read that for some people this rom wasn't stable. I don't know why.
Success with your search ?

lonkar

Mar 29, 2018
Look for MSe1969's builds of Los 14.1 here in the Android Development forum.
Those builds are up to date with security patches and are IMHO the most stable and reliable ROMs we have for the osprey at the moment.

I'm seeing Pie development slow down for the osprey, maybe developers are moving on to newer phones, or maybe development has just paused, it's difficult to say.

Okay it is some sort of slow in start because we got only chil360 who worked on his tree for osprey but at this moment Osprey is pretty stable on pie ROM no new heavy mergers to tree we just need a tweaked kernel to make pie more customisable in performance way

And about ROMs we still got lots of options :
1. Revenge Os (CAF)
2. LOS 16.1 Unofficial
3. GZOSP
4. AICP
5. Viper Os
6. CrDroid (same dev as viper so hopefully he will maintain it)
7. Resurrection Remix
8. AEX (ishubhamsing have an osprey by himself so on request or after major changes in source he updates ROM because of lack of time)
9. AOSiP DerpFest (he gave his first build this month so not so sure about maintaining thing but just hope he will)
10. PEX (DEAD, Removed from official site but we have older builds saved)
11. Havoc (DEAD, idk i haven't tried but there is a build on afh check if it boots)

OKAY I THINK THAT COVERS ALL STABLE BUILDS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SUGGEST ME TO ADD UltraAOST v1 builds or older (2018 pie builds mostly) not much stable builds

Reactions: superman234

RehanS1

Jun 28, 2019
Jaipur
Pixel experience

You guys have any idea when the latest build of pixel experience is coming for Moto g turbo (MERLIN)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PixelExperience for Moto G 2015 [OSPREY]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Sound / vibration
    Camcorder
    Facelock

Known issues

VoLTE
    Selinux Permessive
    May be more

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience Official Website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

so guys here its official now... some minor bug fixes done..
    Download it from official site..
    Changelog

===================
    15-10-2018​
    ===================
    Hello, The project is not Dead, After first Release there in no much changes in source, so thats why i didnt update PE for osprey. Now new base release so here is the changelog.
    1. October Security Patch Merged
    2. Google Camera 2.7 Added to fix HDR
    3. Camcorder fixed.
    4. Application random FC has been fixed
    5. All prebuilt apps (launcher, Wellbeign etc) has been to latest one.
    6. Default wallpaper Changed.

===================
    BUG​
    ===================
    1. Volte(Likey Dead for our Device Lol)
    2. Selinux is Permessive.
    3. Some more glitch u will found, will fix those in coming weeks.

And ya i am dropping Go edition Build for osprey due to lack of time.