• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][9.0.0_r21] AospExtended v6.1 [polaris]

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDooM85

Dec 27, 2012
San Salvador
@Psy_Man
Great ROM, really enjoying it, so far the only bug I found with the settings EXTENDED->SYSTEM->BUTTONS->"Screen off power button torch", mine doesn't turn the flashlight insetad turns on the screen while staying black.

Reactions: Mheca

Pfofeldix

Aug 4, 2018
Bavaria
Boot animation

I used AOSPextended already on my former Mi5s. That ROM was
Oreo and had a very cool boot animation. Will this ROM get it also?
Or has someone already ported it for this phone?

slavke1976

Dec 11, 2008
Tavankut
Does anyone has problem with Magisk and safetynet? Ctsprofile: false.
Just before used arrowos rom magisk safetynet ctsprofile: true.
Install magisk same. Rom/ gapps/ magisk

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

fanSte_89

Dec 14, 2010
Does anyone has problem with Magisk and safetynet? Ctsprofile: false.
Just before used arrowos rom magisk safetynet ctsprofile: true.
Install magisk same. Rom/ gapps/ magisk
Downloadn props hide magisk module and terminal emulator from play store. type in terminal "su" then "props" and choose the right fingerprint for your device.

Last edited:

slavke1976

Dec 11, 2008
Tavankut
Downloadn props hide magisk module and terminal emulator from play store. type in terminal "su" then "props" and choose the right fingerprint for your device.

I install magiskhide module, and terminal app, and when i start it say it need busybox?
how to do without busybox?
in guids here in mix2s section, all they write same, install magisk, then magisk hide prop module, then terminal emulator, and do the commands in terminal. but no one tell it needs busybox

edit: And why on arrowOS ROM, it pass safetynet, and on this aospextended no? Last versions from both roms.
I prefer this rom, as arrow has some minor bugs for me.

Last edited:

Berlino

Aug 8, 2012
I install magiskhide module, and terminal app, and when i start it say it need busybox?
how to do without busybox?
in guids here in mix2s section, all they write same, install magisk, then magisk hide prop module, then terminal emulator, and do the commands in terminal. but no one tell it needs busybox

edit: And why on arrowOS ROM, it pass safetynet, and on this aospextended no? Last versions from both roms.
I prefer this rom, as arrow has some minor bugs for me.
There is busybox as a magisk-module, so install it and proceed with changing the fingerprint. The busybox-module is the first thing I install after a clean rom flash before doing the rom setup.

Reactions: slavke1976

slavke1976

Dec 11, 2008
Tavankut
so, i install busybox, now terminal starts but when i write su, then props, it say no props. and i have install magiskhide prop module

ok, i install again that modul magisk hide prop, and i did as it should be, but no change, still on magisk safetynet: false.
i dont have problem with gapps, and i dont use android pay, so there nothing else to make problems that safetynet?

Last edited:

fanSte_89

Dec 14, 2010
so, i install busybox, now terminal starts but when i write su, then props, it say no props. and i have install magiskhide prop module

ok, i install again that modul magisk hide prop, and i did as it should be, but no change, still on magisk safetynet: false.
i dont have problem with gapps, and i dont use android pay, so there nothing else to make problems that safetynet?
Sorry i forgot to mention BusyBox. Are you getting this fingerprint shown on my screenshot? Tryed rebooting after changing fingerprint?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone