[ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

aneeshprasobhan

Jun 9, 2012
Trivandrum
Really good update

AOSP August Security Patch.

Hello jprimero15,

I received the OTA update notification today, updated it within 10 minutes and I am really happy with it. Pretty much every issue I had were fixed one by one. Even the app drawer scrolling is smooth now on the pixel launcher. I really appreciate your work. Thank you so much for helping to keep the note 3 alive. :)

Regards,
Aneesh

Last edited:

diehengardt

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all

can't apply new august build.
I have an error 7 code while either applying the update from RR or while intalling new build inside TWRP.
My phone is HLTE variant (N9005).

(edited).
Ok I found some info on it.
It seems the new august hlte rom has been built with the hltexx codename in description and TWRP checks the codename is the correct one leading to a error 7 code.

it seems it is easy to fix by unzipping the archive and modifying the updateer-script in META-INF/com/google/android directory: simply delete the row starting with 'assert'.
Full details are available HERE.
@jprimero15: as I guess I won't be the only one having this issue, maybe you should update the hlte official release with the correct htle codename?
This would avoid lots of bug report and/or user not installing RR simply because they don't understand TWRP error code 7?

Thanks for your help.
Die

Last edited:

diehengardt

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all

can't apply new august build.
I have an error 7 code while either applying the update from RR or while intalling new build inside TWRP.
My phone is HLTE variant (N9005).

(edited).
Ok I found some info on it.
It seems the new august hlte rom has been built with the hltexx codename in description and TWRP checks the codename is the correct one leading to a error 7 code.

it seems it is easy to fix by unzipping the archive and modifying the updateer-script in META-INF/com/google/android directory: simply delete the row starting with 'assert'.
Full details are available HERE.
@jprimero15: as I guess I won't be the only one having this issue, maybe you should update the hlte official release with the correct htle codename?
This would avoid lots of bug report and/or user not installing RR simply because they don't understand TWRP error code 7?

Thanks for your help.
Die

My bad, does not seems related. I was not aware that HLTE and HLTEXX are actually the same.
Apologies for false warning. Will try to download again nd reinstall.

diehengardt

Jul 4, 2017
I confirm that after downloading again the last build (RR-7.0.2- 9.0.0-r47) installation worked seamlessly.
Only change seen so far is that the optional lightening icone indicating the battey is in charge seems to have disappeared (was present in previous r44 build).

Reactions: vasyekv

zsguy

Jul 18, 2019
after OTA

i dont know why battery drain fast then before that i OTA from RR-P-v7.0.2-20190707-hltechn to RR-P-v7.0.2-20190816-hltechn today,and What to pay attention to before OTA?need to Uninstall all magisk modules?or some thing?need a log to u to see how the battery gone?

now i full wipe & flash the last rom to see how the battery life

ok,the battery life is back to normal,so cant use system OTA?

Last edited:

jaisuav

Feb 7, 2016
Medellin
error 7

My bad, does not seems related. I was not aware that HLTE and HLTEXX are actually the same.
Apologies for false warning. Will try to download again nd reinstall.
Idem en todas las demas versiones, se debe quitar lo enunciado, incluso es copia de otras rom. edit con notepad.......tambien es valido para TMO. gracias.:D:D:D:D:good:

MeltdownSpectre

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 12, 2013
@jaisuav

Utilice el inglés solo en este foro, lee las reglas a continuación:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Reactions: vasyekv and jaisuav

geoff2011

Sep 15, 2012
Unable to record video

Hi,
I installed RR Android Pie about a month ago, and everything is working great on my Note 3. A big thanks to the developers.
I only have an issue in recording video. I have tried many 3rd party apps, and they all give me the error, unable to start video recorder. I would highly appreciate any info on how to resolve this issue.
Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download(HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO)
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Pie ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    jprimero15
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-01-27
    Last Updated 2019-07-06
    What's working?