[ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena
Hi,
I installed RR Android Pie about a month ago, and everything is working great on my Note 3. A big thanks to the developers.
I only have an issue in recording video. I have tried many 3rd party apps, and they all give me the error, unable to start video recorder. I would highly appreciate any info on how to resolve this issue.
Thanks a lot
Probably old bootloader. We can't know the reason without seeing full report with error logs

BlueChris

Aug 25, 2011
Athens
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Thanks. The BL dates from 2017. Where would I be able to find an update, and can I simply flash it, or do I have to use Odin?
In this thread here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/general/bootloader-baseband-bl-cp-samsung-t3582504

You will find all the info that you need. Latest bootloader is the Egypt one from 2019 and most of us use the latest Nordic modem.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Can i ask if anyone here manages to pass safety net checks throw magisk? No matter how i try with hiding a damn banking app it catches the root on my phone. I even tried the module that you run props in terminal and you configure build.prop but i am unsuccessful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: LightSpectrum

golalmo

Hi
I'm having many issues with bluetooth keep crashing and disconnecting my BT headset. It doesn't crash when connected to my car stereo, making calls and streaming music.
The headset itself works just find with my iphone (multipoint headset).
I have found complains about this issue in others rom but not in RR.
I'm using latest 7.0.2 with original kernel and no tweaks.
Thanks ahead.

Crash log:
time: 1566971753617
msg: Native crash: Aborted
stacktrace: *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
LineageOS Version: 'unknown'
Build fingerprint: 'samsung/hltexx/hlte:5.0/LRX21V/N9005XXSGBRI2:user/release-keys'
Revision: '0'
ABI: 'arm'
pid: 20821, tid: 20921, name: hci_thread >>> com.android.bluetooth <<<
signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 (SI_TKILL), fault addr --------
Abort message: '[FATAL:future.cc(64)] Check failed: future != NULL.
'
r0 00000000 r1 000051b9 r2 00000006 r3 00000008
r4 00005155 r5 000051b9 r6 823f8a2c r7 0000010c
r8 823f8a64 r9 823f8ea4 r10 823f8a58 r11 823f8ea0
ip 00000041 sp 823f8a18 lr ad76c125 pc ad763e4a

backtrace:
#00 pc 0001ce4a /system/lib/libc.so (abort+58)
#01 pc 0007b5d7 /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::debug::BreakDebugger()+10)
#02 pc 0008b2ff /system/lib/libchrome.so (logging::LogMessage::~LogMessage()+746)
#03 pc 001b144b /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (future_ready(future_t*, void*)+38)
#04 pc 0010ee1d /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (event_finish_startup(void*)+48)
#05 pc 0007c503 /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::debug::TaskAnnotator::RunTask(char const*, base::pendingTask*)+162)
#06 pc 0008e145 /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::MessageLoop::RunTask(base::pendingTask*)+324)
#07 pc 0008e37b /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::MessageLoop::DeferOrRunPendingTask(base::pendingTask)+26)
#08 pc 0008e61f /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::MessageLoop::DoWork()+218)
#09 pc 0008f313 /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::MessagePumpDefault::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*)+98)
#10 pc 0008df2f /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::MessageLoop::RunHandler()+62)
#11 pc 000a1cad /system/lib/libchrome.so (base::RunLoop::Run()+80)
#12 pc 0010f103 /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (message_loop_run(void*)+186)
#13 pc 001b49f9 /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (work_queue_read_cb(void*)+52)
#14 pc 001b35b3 /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (run_reactor(reactor_t*, int)+218)
#15 pc 001b34ad /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (reactor_start(reactor_t*)+44)
#16 pc 001b464b /system/lib/libbluetooth.so (run_thread(void*)+142)
#17 pc 00064ac3 /system/lib/libc.so (__pthread_start(void*)+22)
#18 pc 0001e061 /system/lib/libc.so (__start_thread+32)

geoff2011

Sep 15, 2012
Reactions: aneeshprasobhan

bjpafa

Aug 29, 2011
Porto
Endlessly unstoppable loop

QUOTE=jprimero15;78773894]Some Screenshots:[/QUOTE]

HI. Sorry for the inconvenience
Your rom was all OK.
Magisk OK, safety net OK
Magisk modueles OK
NOW
A sudden "all the way" boot loop of about one sec of interval It does not stop on bootloader or recovery mode, it appears and boot, with twrp 3.30 and it obstaculates even turning Off device... Thank chance, it still has a battery to get out... I deal with old Samsung phones and never have been present to such behavior. Adb or Odin would have time to flash something and what, to stop ir? TWRP? The loop is so fast it seems unlikely.
If you have been confronted or given notice of a parallel case, I'd like to know, because I have an emotional attachment to this note 3 hlte nf-9005. And so I believe that happen to hurt me it is possible. About your roms, they gather the best in AOSP, I must congratulate all the team. Although it seems I must get the hammer of go to heaven... ?

LightSpectrum

Jun 13, 2018
In this thread here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/general/bootloader-baseband-bl-cp-samsung-t3582504

You will find all the info that you need. Latest bootloader is the Egypt one from 2019 and most of us use the latest Nordic modem.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Can i ask if anyone here manages to pass safety net checks throw magisk? No matter how i try with hiding a damn banking app it catches the root on my phone. I even tried the module that you run props in terminal and you configure build.prop but i am unsuccessful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Interesting, I have one question: updating the BL and CP will delete my TWRP Recovery or something?

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
QUOTE=jprimero15;78773894]Some Screenshots:

HI. Sorry for the inconvenience
Your rom was all OK.
Magisk OK, safety net OK
Magisk modueles OK
NOW
A sudden "all the way" boot loop of about one sec of interval It does not stop on bootloader or recovery mode, it appears and boot, with twrp 3.30 and it obstaculates even turning Off device... Thank chance, it still has a battery to get out... I deal with old Samsung phones and never have been present to such behavior. Adb or Odin would have time to flash something and what, to stop ir? TWRP? The loop is so fast it seems unlikely.
If you have been confronted or given notice of a parallel case, I'd like to know, because I have an emotional attachment to this note 3 hlte nf-9005. And so I believe that happen to hurt me it is possible. About your roms, they gather the best in AOSP, I must congratulate all the team. Although it seems I must get the hammer of go to heaven... ?[/QUOTE]
Huh? English please. Your post does not make any sense. It is totally contradictory

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Interesting, I have one question: updating the BL and CP will delete my TWRP Recovery or something?
No

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Sir jprimero. Is it normal that system file reach to 22gb. It eat too much space. Plss help
Yes. Especially if you download lots of apps and other stuff too like pics , files etc

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSpectrum

dbk0241

Sep 1, 2019
Wifi issues rremix ver 7.02

Wifi works for about 20 seconds and then it restarts itself. It happens in KDEconnect, Dukto (linux box running Mint 19.2). My win 10 box has Samsung sidesync and it has same issue

aneeshprasobhan

Jun 9, 2012
Trivandrum
All latest CP and BL links dead

Thank you so much. You were fully correct. I updated the BL to BL_N9005XXSGBQE1, and the video recording issue is resolved.
For those searching to update CP and BL, here are the instructions and files: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/general/bootloader-baseband-bl-cp-samsung-t3582504

All the google drive links are showing "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist." for some reason and that thread seems to be closed by a forum moderator. Currently, I don't see where I can find the links to the Nordic CP (N9005XXUGPQB1) and Egyptian BL (N9005XXSGBRL1) that most people use.

Could someone with these files perhaps share them ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aneesh

aneeshprasobhan

Jun 9, 2012
Trivandrum
All latest CP and BL links dead

Probably old bootloader. We can't know the reason without seeing full report with error logs

Hello Eleo,

Since the main thread for the links to latest BL and CP was closed and all its google drive links are dead, could you perhaps share or point me towards where I can find the Nordic CP and the new Egyptian BL ?

Main thread : https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/general/bootloader-baseband-bl-cp-samsung-t3582504

Thanks and Regards,
Aneesh

jprimero15

Recognized Developer
Apr 3, 2015
Oof
Something Great is coming ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20190912_035647_017.jpg
    IMG_20190912_035647_017.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 627

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download(HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO)
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Pie ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    jprimero15
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-01-27
    Last Updated 2019-07-06
    What's working?