[ROM][9.0.0_r46] AOSiP Pie [polaris][Unofficial][DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MIXer9292

May 22, 2013
Hello, maybe I have done something wrong , but I have problems with network, I can't update apps in PlayStore (flashed open gapps) , can't install Magisk module, even telegram can't update profile images, but at the same time internet is working, I can navigate in browser, watch YouTube. What should I do to fix this problem ?

Edit: okay I found the way, The system has recognized storage partition

Last edited:

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
Last edited:
Reactions: Toffi3c

monsterkruemel

Aug 27, 2010
Random reboots and shutdowns

I have random reboots and random shutdowns.
Clean installed with wipe everything & format data.
Fw 9.4.26, mipa kernel, magisk beta.

My log also reports terrible failures:
"EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/vendor.xiaomi.hardware.touchfeature@1.0-service": library "vendor.xiaomi.hardware.touchfeature@1.0.so" not found"

Attachments

• Screenshot_MatLog_Libre_20190507-004229.jpg
    Screenshot_MatLog_Libre_20190507-004229.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 365

kvboe

Nov 21, 2018
For me this works and if it breaks I have to do the following again:
  1. rename /data/data/com.google.android.gms to /data/data/com.google.android.gms.bak ,
  2. Clear GPay and reboot.
  3. After reboot hide GPay and Play Services Framework and configure your cards.

So i done everything what you told. When i want to pay, i have "you can't pay by this card" (something like that). Do you kwon what problem is it?

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
- NFC seems broken
- Manual network selection(SIM) partially works - When you use it, it only works for SIM1 and while you try to manually do it for the SIM2 the options are again for SIM1
- Wireless charging is really slow 5v 800mA for some reason(original MI Wireless charger)
- Sometimes it behaves weird(rare but still), it closes everything(it's not really close everything but it's like I press the home button)

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
build 2019-05-14:

• update aosip sources:
    https://del.dog/unegaqarid.cc
  • update device trees:
    Update blobs from MIUI 9.5.9
    Update props and audio_policy from MIUI 9.5.9
    Some fix
  • update Derp kernel sources

Install: fw/vendor miui 9.5.9 or newer

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QICSUDMbi6f4lf2Js4CMuDKLtBGGrqm4/view?usp=sharing

Who needs an official version when this one is backed up by a good dev? ;) :victory:

P.S. I see that now there isn't play store if you don't install gapps while in previous versions even without flashing gapps there was a play store. It's better now :)

Last edited:

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
Things I didn't like in the latest update:

- Manual SIM Provider still partially broken(you can manual select a network operator only in the SIM1, you can't select manual or automatic in SIM2)
- In open camera(and probably other camera apps) you can't record HEVC(aka H.265) without app crashing, you can with MIUI(this is an old bug and in the 2-3 latests MIUI it works properly in open camera and other camera apps but not with this rom :(
- When charging the phone, it showed the amperage of charging e.g. Slow charging 1250mA, now the amperage is missing

Last edited:

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Russia
Things I didn't like in the latest update:

- Manual SIM Provider still partially broken(you can manual select a network operator only in the SIM1, you can't select manual or automatic in SIM2)
- In open camera(and probably other camera apps) you can't record HEVC(aka H.265) without app crashing, you can with MIUI(this is an old bug and in the 2-3 latests MIUI it works properly in open camera and other camera apps but not with this rom :(
- When charging the phone, it showed the amperage of charging e.g. Slow charging 1250mA, now the amperage is missing
1) where i say what fix this bug in last builds???
2) flash fix (you can find in general telegram group), it's problem miui vendor, not rom, i look media_profiles miui, it don't have h.265 profile...
3) with chager all fine, check your usb-cabel/power supply

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmWolf94

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
@palaych

1) Well wish if manual SIM operator would be possible to both SIMs not just the first(SIM1)
2) It's 100% rom related. Clean flash miui and HEVC works with open camera app, clean flash your rom(deleting data of course) and it doesn't ..without changing anything else
3) Charging works fine didn't say it didn't, it doesn't say the "amperage" as it use to be. It was saying e.g. "fast charge, 2500mA". Now it's just "fast charge" nothing else

Other than these, it works just fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FZAQhLl2X0i-A19WIqR8BYhNSFsc%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FDr6rSI1.png

Code:
    [B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
    Android Open Source Illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Shreesha Murthy
    Brett Montague
    Sri Harsha

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:
    Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    Ground Zero ROMs
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    LineageOS
    SlimRoms
    LiquidRemix
    bgcngm
    argraur

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Source Illusion Project, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S

Contributors
    palaych
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 9.6.20+
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Last build: 2019-09-15
    INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:

First installation (Clean flash):
    1. Must be installed MIUI (firmware (fw) part) Android 9.0 (9.6.20 or newer)
    2. Install my TWRP Unofficial.
    3. Make FULL WIPE (system/vendor/data/dalvik/cache) and FORMAT DATA - YES.
    4. Flash ROM (link in first post)
    5. Flash gapps and Magisk, if need.
    6. Reboot

If you're updating the ROM:
    1. Download new build and reboot in TWRP
    2. Make wipe cache/dalvik
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Reboot

NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes or bootloop you need to clean flash (Method 1).

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Which GApps do I use?
    A: This Google Apps package is recommended: opengapps. I use nano, don't recommend stock/super.

Q: Where i can find firmware part MIUI (fw) for twrp?
    A: You can download HERE

Q: Do I have to wipe data if coming from another ROM?
    A: Yes, I will not be providing help/support to users that haven't wiped data when coming from another ROM.

Q: Is the ROM official?
    A: Currently, no.

Q: I use Telegram, where can I find help on that platform?
    A: There is my AOSP Group Chat for polaris, the link is HERE

Q: What kernel you use?
    A: ROM include stock kernel (Derp), this kernel include in official build for dipper and beryllium, but i use my custom kernel MiPa, you can install it after rom.

Q: What camera app you use?
    A: I use Google Camera 6 mod by san1ty or B-S-G, you can download HERE
    build 2019-05-19:

• update aosip sources
    • update device trees:
      power-libperfmgr: update and fix (base on crosshatch); removed unsupported vr hints, camera hints, wlan stats
      fix audio call
      sepolicy: clean and fix
    • update derp kernel sources

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NdefrI-jAsoce1xW4XL80i-8EwouCv1J/view?usp=sharing
    build 2019-05-03:

• updated aosip sources
    • updated device trees:
      update powerhal to 1.3
      update blobs 9.4.18
    • updated derp kernel sources

Install:
    • ONLY CLEAN FLASH WITH ALL WIPES / FORMAT DATA - YES
    • MIN FW AND VENDOR 9.4.18+

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13XoO0ulOa0xI_SLzLk8tD_djweDDimcG/view?usp=sharing
    build 2019-01-09:
    • update aosip sources:
      Merge 9.0.0_r30 with January Security Patch
      Add lockscreen weather
      Some fix Telephony/dual-sim
      Others changes/fix/mods
    • full re-write devices and proprietary vendor trees:
      Merge last los commits
      Add WifiDisplay (wfd) support
      Clean
    • add Derp Kernel Source (use in official build for poco/mi8)
    • required vendor and fw 8.12.27 or newer!

Install: required vendor and fw 8.12.27 or newer and twrp unofficial v15, recommend flash with full wipe

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sywOIQvErXz_HMGWLM8zueCHHeltu5Xv/view?usp=drivesdk