- Mar 23, 2014
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Moto Actions (Excluding ahannah)
- Moto Doze (Excluding hannah_t, hannah_sprint)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE
Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
- Reboot to recovery (Use OFFICIAL TWRP)
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data (If you have done format instead of wipe reboot the recovery once else it will end up with issues/errors)
- Flash ROM & Gapps arm64 together
- Done-Reboot Now
- Enjoy the clean rom
Supported variants: ahannah, hannah_sprint, hannah_t
ROM: Older builds of Moto E5 Plus (hannah)
Final Update for Moto E5 Plus (Hannah)
@wh0dat for donating me a device & testing hannah_t
@rbheromax for testing hannah_t
Our telegram group: http://t.me/motoe5dev
LineageOS 16.0 for Moto E5 Plus, ROM for the Moto E5
karthick mostwanted, dev_harsh1998, wh0dat
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest twrp
Last Updated 2020-06-13