• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0.0_r46]LineageOS 16.0 for Moto E5 Plus (hannah)

Search This thread

sic0

Mar 28, 2017
Hello there. just a question: This ROM will continue in maintenance ??? or has it already been abandoned?

At least for Rhannah variant, still having some bugs. Like green images when using Whatsapp camera or the video bug in some social media (Instagram, Facebook or even WhatsApp). This is a fantastic rom but, those bugs are a little annoying

Reactions: Chempos

Elcumanes

Mar 2, 2020
lineage-16.0-20191103-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
* Updated Audio Policy configuration
* Updated kernel to CAF TAG: LA.UM.7.6.r1-05900-89xx.0[/QUOTE]

Hello everybody. My phone is Moto E5 PLUS 16Gbytes. Version XT1924-1 Rhannah

I have tried this latest version and it is wonderful. Even though it's rhannah, my phone. I thank all the teams that have worked on them, it is an excellent rom.

Now I want to help reporting bugs.

1. when the phone is turned off, the system remains in the lightning image, which indicates that it is charging battery, but does not show a percentage of charge and the screen does not turn off.

2. I can't change the started image, N / A appears. Although I followed the intrusions of the other posts, it doesn't change. Reinstalling the rom again.

3. also the sensor that activates the screen when picking up the phone or taking it out of the pocket is very slow when displaying the time and other notifications. that with the original Rom it activates fast.

4. The most important point for me is the issue of the battery lasts less even though there are no applications activated in the background.

otherwise I have tried it is wonderful, I like to be placed by default record calls, as well as the screen capture with three fingers. since the e6plus moto does not bring it despite being Android 9.

Thanks to all the cooks in this rom.
:good:

Reactions: Chempos

xdause

Jun 18, 2009
1. when the phone is turned off, the system remains in the lightning image, which indicates that it is charging battery, but does not show a percentage of charge and the screen does not turn off.
Have this same problem. Can this be fixed with a new rom?

2. I can't change the started image, N / A appears. Although I followed the intrusions of the other posts, it doesn't change. Reinstalling the rom again
you have to fastboot a login logo to hide the n/a because it is bootloader unlocked

Overall a great rom. finally got rid of the stupid metropcs apps, hotspot, and their carrier rom updates!!! Also the display can got a little smaller which is beautiful use of view now.

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200419-191746.jpg
    Screenshot_20200419-191746.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 137

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta

xdause

Jun 18, 2009
do you happen to know if this will pass safetynet? not the fake safetynet verification in magisk when you install the mods.

3Orange4Blue

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, does this version of LineageOS work on the Moto e5 Cruise (Cricket version)? Thanks!

Last edited:

D_Riccardo

Aug 6, 2020
Call recording

I have some problem with call recording function, the phone record my voice but does not record the voice of who is calling me, so in the .amr file recorded I can listen only my voice. There are some settings that I need to activate to make this works?
The phone is a motorola moto e5 plus (hannah) I flashed the latest rom lineage-16.0-20190605-UNOFFICIAL-hannah, I don't installed gapps or xposed/magister. I can post a log file but for this kind of problem I don't know which log file I have to post.

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
final stable build for moto e5+ (Hannah)

Previous build had some issues, and everything has been sorted out in a while & This is a major update & clean flash is recommended, & we re moving to lineage-17.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHANGELOGS:

lineage-16.0-20190605-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Initial build

lineage-16.0-20190608-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Switched to pie blobs
    * More device specific changes

lineage-16.0-20190609-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * June 5 security patch
    * Enabled forced disk encryption (Use latest twrp check first post for recovery folder)
    * included BOOST apns
    * Added swipe to screenshot feature
    * Added option to disable screenshot shutter sound

lineage-16.0-20190612-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Added QCOM's wfd package
    * Added Carrier configs from marlin & xiaomi_sdm845
    * Updated WiFi configs from deen_sprout
    * Updated QMI config from deen_sprout

lineage-16.0-20190623-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Added support for rhannah variants
    * Added support for disabling sim card
    * Auto call recording feature (Dialer -> settings -> Other settings)
    * Fixed performance profiles, you can switch between different profiles (Battery saver -> Battery saver & performance)
    * Added necessary SE Policies for Pie (SE Linux will be enforced soon)

lineage-16.0-20190626-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Fixed network issues
    * Fixed graphic glitches on rhannah devices
    * Fixed VoLTE on Indian carriers. Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance JIO confirmed to be working ( if it still doesn't work. you have to reflash your stock firmware)
    * Removed qcrild (back to legacy rild)
    * Updated CarrierConfigs from tissot

lineage-16.0-20190705-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Fixed FM Radio
    * Fixed offmode charging
    * Increased volume level for speaker, handset & headphone

lineage-16.0-20191001-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Based on android-9.0.0_r46
    * Updated power_profile
    * Fixed wakeup delay with SE Linux enforcing
    * Fixed VoIP calls
    * Updated Motorola camera daemon to 64bit (From river_retail)

lineage-16.0-2019100115-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * SE Linux is set to Enforcing now
    * Enabled system-as-root support (Update your recovery or else you will face issues)
    * Fixed Camera issues arised after lineage-16.0-20191001-UNOFFICIAL-hannah

lineage-16.0-20191103-UNOFFICIAL-hannah
    * Updated Audio Policy configuration
    * Updated kernel to CAF TAG: LA.UM.7.6.r1-05900-89xx.0
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • EGL
    • Encryption
    • GPS
    • LED
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Wi-Fi

Known issues:
    • None

Features:
    • Moto Actions (Excluding ahannah)
    • Moto Doze (Excluding hannah_t, hannah_sprint)

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Reboot to recovery (Use OFFICIAL TWRP)
    • Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data (If you have done format instead of wipe reboot the recovery once else it will end up with issues/errors)
    • Flash ROM & Gapps arm64 together
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    Supported variants: ahannah, hannah_sprint, hannah_t
    ROM: Older builds of Moto E5 Plus (hannah)
    Final Update for Moto E5 Plus (Hannah)
    RECOVERY: WIP
    GAPPS: https://opengapps.org

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/hyperteam/android_kernel_motorola_msm8937

CREDITS:
    LineageOS
    Team Hyper
    Motorola
    CAF
    @wh0dat for donating me a device & testing hannah_t
    @rbheromax for testing hannah_t

Our telegram group: http://t.me/motoe5dev

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for Moto E5 Plus, ROM for the Moto E5

Contributors
    karthick mostwanted, dev_harsh1998, wh0dat
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest twrp

Version Information

Created 2019-06-05
    Last Updated 2020-06-13
    New build is up

Update twrp recovery here if not done already in last build https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=295116

For instructions & downloads check first post

For changelogs check second post
    Notes:

June 5 2019:
    TWRP cannot decrypt for now, so users are requested to format their devices before proceeding with installation

June 9 2019:
    Twrp can decrypt now, while encrypting the ROM don't interrupt the process & there won't be data loss/corruption's until the user interrupts the process
    any chance of a lineage 16 for moto e5 nora?