• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0.0_r46][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [OSPREY]

Search This thread

Heitezy

Jul 20, 2013
Berdychiv
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have TWRP recovery installed
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
MSM8916 Common Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
Resurrection Remix
LineageOS Team
Omni Team
@Alberto97
@squid2
@MSe1969
@chil360
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Last edited:

Heitezy

Jul 20, 2013
Berdychiv
Everything works.
VoLTE is working too.
Enjoy:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190325-234815_Xperia_Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-234815_Xperia_Home.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 7,768
  • Screenshot_20190325-234756_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190325-234756_Settings.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 7,646
  • Screenshot_20190325-234745_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190325-234745_Settings.png
    99 KB · Views: 7,686
  • Screenshot_20190325-234620__Xperia.png
    Screenshot_20190325-234620__Xperia.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 7,387
Last edited:

rockersz

Nov 28, 2016
my phone automatically going to vibrate mode when ever i touch the screen? anyone faced this issue? if yes then any solution?:confused:
Every time after restarting the phone it's automatically going to vibrate mode and I have to manually select the ring mode, not a very big issue for me may be a minor bug and also google photos app don't backup the photos or videos, it shows all the photos and videos but it always shows backing up but actually it won't, I already uninstall the app and reinstall it but still not solve it and also update the app too but still no luck, rest of the rom features r all working and very stable, VoLTE is working perfectly

Reactions: Victor Ebinezer
Aug 6, 2017
Hyderabad
Hey i face many problems including a major ui problem my device keeps closing all background apps when disconnected charger and also few problems while i switch to battery saver mode and now i cant even use my mobile data

Heitezy

Jul 20, 2013
Berdychiv
Hey i face many problems including a major ui problem my device keeps closing all background apps when disconnected charger and also few problems while i switch to battery saver mode and now i cant even use my mobile data
On my device all is working fine (current official build).
Do clean flash and/or provide some logs.

Your post has no information to help you, it seems like you don't even know the aim of creating dev thread on xda forum and rules of posting bug reports.

Aug 6, 2017
Hyderabad
Okay and i found few other major bugs too and after clean flash its working fine for regular ue but when i use for some more te i observed that my system ui crashes again and again dont know why is there any solution for this

jemail

Sep 19, 2013
Moto G
Nvidia Shield Tablet
As the OP stated, read the 1st post on this thread which details how to submit bug reports. You will get no help unless you give the developer proper information about your problem.

Sent from my Nvidia Shield Tablet using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have TWRP recovery installed
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    MSM8916 Common Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    Resurrection Remix
    LineageOS Team
    Omni Team
    @Alberto97
    @squid2
    @MSe1969
    @chil360
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Everything works.
    VoLTE is working too.
    Enjoy:)
    Hi XDA folks,
    First of all, THANK YOU for your work, this is great stuff and I love it !

I've been running my osprey on RR for a little more than 2 years now (5.8.2, Nougat 7.1.1) and I though I'd have to replace it soon as I didn't expect Oreo or Pie to be ported to that "old" device (I agree w/ @jemail here...) but first, I wanted to come here and make sure that no suitable ROMs were available anymore.

I was wrong, and I was glad ! Seems like I'm gonna be able to keep my beloved osprey for a few more years thx to you !

So I flashed a little more than a week ago and it's been really smooth overall. Had some trouble with the camera app which crashes regularly on startup (might be linked to my 1Gio RAM only osprey) but I'm no selfie addict so I don't rly give a sh*t (I tried to report the bug w/ Matlog but I can't seem to export the logs as I experience an infinite loading loop when going back to Matlog after starting to record & reproducing the issue so...)

OTA works like a charm (flashed 20190412 over 20190404 a few days ago).

Only problem I have is downloading received MMS but I don't think this is a ROM issue (could it be ?).

I'm also NOT having a drained battery issue as lots of people on these forums seem to report about Oreo/Pie, meaning that I always have at least 10% (usually more like 25/30%) left by the end of the day (~16h).

To conclude, thx again for that release ! Will be posting more details if anyone wants/needs 'em.
    Long live osprey & XDA !
    New build is available:
    - updated RR sources

links in OP are updated
    Everything works.
    VoLTE needs test, probably not working (waiting for replies).

VoLTE is working. No other bugs