• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][9.0.0_r49] AospExtended ROM V6.7 Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy) [UNOFFICIAL]

celrau

Mar 24, 2013
Call doesn't ring in BT headphones, the phone just vibrates.

Turns out it's the headphones, the phone rings in BT speakers.

Last edited:

theodorep63

May 15, 2008
Heraklion
Hello..
Tried both vanilla and gapps ROMS (not today's builds, previous ones of 3/10)...
Followed instructions (https://github.com/tkchn/daisyinstall/blob/master/README.md) to the letter...
After final reboot in both cases ROM was staying in green circle without booting to ROM... Was waiting for over an hour in both cases, though nothing happened...
Before starting installation I flashed stock 10.0.13.00 through MiFlash...
Any clue, how to try it again?

TIA
Theodore

celrau

Mar 24, 2013
Hello..
Tried both vanilla and gapps ROMS (not today's builds, previous ones of 3/10)...
Followed instructions (https://github.com/tkchn/daisyinstall/blob/master/README.md) to the letter...
After final reboot in both cases ROM was staying in green circle without booting to ROM... Was waiting for over an hour in both cases, though nothing happened...

TIA
Theodore
I know, I had a hard time flashing this myself. Everything became a lot more unpredictable and difficult since this stupid a/b partition scheme. My base is 10.0.9.0 and it took me like 3 tries (stock+AEX) to get it to work. I didn't use miFlash but fastboot flash_all.sh (or .bat if on Windows) and TWRP 3.3.1. So keep trying following the mentioned instructions.

theodorep63

May 15, 2008
Heraklion
I know, I had a hard time flashing this myself. Everything became a lot more unpredictable and difficult since this stupid a/b partition scheme. My base is 10.0.9.0 and it took me like 3 tries (stock+AEX) to get it to work. I didn't use miFlash but fastboot flash_all.sh (or .bat if on Windows) and TWRP 3.3.1. So keep trying following the mentioned instructions.
Hello...
Thank's for answering...
MiFlash uses the appropriate .bat file (cause it's windows only)...
So in my case, it used flash_all_lock.bat to also lock back the bootloader...
I think it's right... But I'll try your suggestion, too...
I also use TWRP 3.3.1 from Offain... If that matters...

Theodore

P.S Maintainer might have a clue as of what causes this? Any other suggestion?

celrau

Mar 24, 2013
Hello...
Thank's for answering...
MiFlash uses the appropriate .bat file (cause it's windows only)...
So in my case, it used flash_all_lock.bat to also lock back the bootloader...
I think it's right... But I'll try your suggestion, too...
I also use TWRP 3.3.1 from Offain... If that matters...

Theodore
So how do you flash/boot TWRP if you lock the bootloader? If you can unlock again it try following the instructions ad litteram. Unless I'm missing something..

acras1

Dec 2, 2013
Odesa
Hello..

TIA
Theodore
Strange behaviour. No one has reported that yet. Have you tried build from 08/23?

theodorep63

May 15, 2008
Heraklion
So how do you flash/boot TWRP if you lock the bootloader? If you can unlock again it try following the instructions ad litteram. Unless I'm missing something..
Hi
Of course, after flashing stock, I always follow instructions from the beginning ?

Theodore

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Strange behaviour. No one has reported that yet. Have you tried build from 08/23?
Hello
No, haven't tried it...
I'll first install newest one (6/10) and in case of failure, I'll try the one you suggest.
BTW, is there updater for this ROM?

TIA
Theodore