ANDROID OPENSOURCE THUNDER PROJECT
Include <std_disclaimer.h> * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
What is UltraAOST?
UltraAOST is a new android custom rom project by UltraDevsTeam based on Google AOSP with some features and improvements
Hey .. it's ALPHA stage rom .. so what's included ?
Rom now is a pure AOSP with some limited improvements as follows:
- Catch improvements
- Advanced reboot menu
- UI fixes
- Custom settings apps [WIP - Not included in this build]
More will be added in next builds
- Video playback fixed
- Camcorder fixed
- ShAdOw KERNEL v3.0 included
- Using phonograph as default Music player
- New icon and UI color for Messaging app
- Swype enabled for keyboard
- New Vendor blobs for msm8916 included
- Updated to r8 [Sept. updates]
- Black UI added
- Accents colors added
What about moto device (osprey) improvements
- Using cache partition as vendor partition and move cache partition to customization partition
- UI improvements comes from using separate vendor partition
- Using new vanilla Kernel based on stock Motorola N kernel with some improvements and optimizations
- Hexed vendor blobs .. increasing shim libs load
What is working ?
- Storage (both internal and external).
What is NOT working ?
- Permissive Selinux
Time To DOWNLOAD
[ROM][9.0.0_r8] UltraAOST [OSPREY][SEP. VENDOR], ROM for the Moto G 2015
Ahmed Hady, althafvly
Source Code: https://github.com/UltraAOST/platform_manifests
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2018-08-25
Last Updated 2018-09-29