[ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2

Search This thread

aheeejd

Jan 5, 2012
off the coast o the kontiki!
For the ls990 twrp, I see 2 images. One has img.asc at the end & one is the normal one. I assume I just flash the img one. See pic. Thanks for any help. Screenshot_20190426-101450.png

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

mksahin

Jun 28, 2017
For the ls990 twrp, I see 2 images. One has img.asc at the end & one is the normal one. I assume I just flash the img one. See pic. Thanks for any help. View attachment 4749253

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Yes, just flash the .img file. The other one (.img.asc) is PGP signature file as it is indicated. Normally, you don't need it. Must be for verifying the authenticity of the MD5, SHA256, etc. hash signatures. Don't worry about it.

SvenC

Dec 2, 2018
For the ls990 twrp, I see 2 images. One has img.asc at the end & one is the normal one. I assume I just flash the img one. See pic. Thanks for any help.
You need the .asc file, the .img file and the public key of the person who signed the file to verify the image. That way you know you have downloaded the file you intended to download and that no other person has tampered with the file. The two files on top of the picture are to check the file hashes. Also a way to see if you have downloaded the true files. I always check these things and I remember only one time that the keys weren't correct. But it never happened to me with a ROM on this site or with an official twrp. Also I always download the files on my laptop first and check it there. I have no idea how to check these things on a smartphone.

Reactions: mksahin

x.shayan.x

Apr 16, 2010
Hello!
I don't understnad this:
If you encounter any issues with sensors or anything related to hardware, please flash stock rom and then a custom one.
How is that going to help since the stock ROM is going to be wiped anyway?
I have a TWRP backup of my stock rom, can I just restore it and then wipe it and flash this ROM?

I'm asking because a similar situation happens on kernels, I see kernel developers suggest that we should flash their custom kernels over the original ROM's kernel and not over another custom kernel, why is that? If we flash a custom kernel then want to change to another custom kernel we should wipe system, cache and dalvik cache then flash the ROM and then flash kernel and we'll be fine yeah?

Thanks for your time :)

May 1, 2019
Hello and first of all Thank you for the Support of this "Old" Smartphone.

I have a couple Questions i couldnt figure out while searching the Forum/Google.

1. After i installed the Rom and i flash the Magisk.zip i will have root?
2. Do i have to flash the MR_Bump.zip then also?
3. When exactly do i have to flash MR_Bump.zip
4. If i Backup my Rom and Restore it with twrp, does it change anything in bootloader(Do i have to flash Magisk/Mr_Bump again)?
5. What is the Thing with Fastboot and its Problems?

I am sorry for the questions and hope you can help me. The thing is alot of those Infos are really old and i dont know if they are still a thing in 2019.

sanguinesaintly

Apr 16, 2011
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Hello and first of all Thank you for the Support of this "Old" Smartphone.

I have a couple Questions i couldnt figure out while searching the Forum/Google.

1. After i installed the Rom and i flash the Magisk.zip i will have root?
2. Do i have to flash the MR_Bump.zip then also?
3. When exactly do i have to flash MR_Bump.zip
4. If i Backup my Rom and Restore it with twrp, does it change anything in bootloader(Do i have to flash Magisk/Mr_Bump again)?
5. What is the Thing with Fastboot and its Problems?

I am sorry for the questions and hope you can help me. The thing is alot of those Infos are really old and i dont know if they are still a thing in 2019.

1 - Yes
2 and 3 - Not if you flash Magisk. It's only needed if you use SuperSU.
4 No

Last edited:
Reactions: hellgiar

Pug123

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 17, 2013
*ZION*
hello, i am still using RR-O-v6.2.0-20181215-d855-Final, as my flashaholic days are over and i wait to upgrade , my question is my blue tooth allows me to pair listen to music etc but will not allow me to transfer files to other Bluetooth devices , just says unsuccessful, any clue or help would be appreciated .

update,
done a little testing and seems ok if transferring via internal memory card, problem remains when transferring via ext memory card ???

Last edited:

spletko.b

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,
I am running RR-O-v6.2.1-20181215-d855-Final. Today I recorded several sound recordings with native app (sound recorder). I'm not sure if it saved all recordings, because I cant seem to find them...
Altho I can click share icon for the "last recording" and save it to the internal storage, I can't find other recordings anywhere in my files or an option to save then via share icon.
Any help?

satcomranger

Feb 12, 2013
D851
Clean flash RR7.0.1
After flashing the rom I noticed that the signal strength on the SIM Network was really low. Also now getting calls going directly to voice mail and the phone is not ringing. Came from Clean Rom and it was working okay. I see this happening on all the roms RR / AOSP / Pixel Experience ... I tried flashing the 30D & 30E modem zip and still not working correctly. Suggestion are welcome! I do have a full backup of the Clean Rom that was working. Can I use anythingfrom that backup?

Last edited:

HardStyl3r

• Aug 12, 2015
    Poland, Łódź
    Hello! I flashed OpenGapps and now I have two Phone apps both are google wtf?
    Shouldn't I choose both "Dialer Framework" and "Google Phone"?
    You don't need the default Dialer, you can use the Google Dialer now but it's kept in case something goes wrong with the phone.

hello, i am still using RR-O-v6.2.0-20181215-d855-Final, as my flashaholic days are over and i wait to upgrade , my question is my blue tooth allows me to pair listen to music etc but will not allow me to transfer files to other Bluetooth devices , just says unsuccessful, any clue or help would be appreciated .

update,
    done a little testing and seems ok if transferring via internal memory card, problem remains when transferring via ext memory card ???
    Please switch to Pie.

Hello,
    I am running RR-O-v6.2.1-20181215-d855-Final. Today I recorded several sound recordings with native app (sound recorder). I'm not sure if it saved all recordings, because I cant seem to find them...
    Altho I can click share icon for the "last recording" and save it to the internal storage, I can't find other recordings anywhere in my files or an option to save then via share icon.
    Any help?
    Please switch to Pie.

D851
    Clean flash RR7.0.1
    After flashing the rom I noticed that the signal strength on the SIM Network was really low. Also now getting calls going directly to voice mail and the phone is not ringing. Came from Clean Rom and it was working okay. I see this happening on all the roms RR / AOSP / Pixel Experience ... I tried flashing the 30D & 30E modem zip and still not working correctly. Suggestion are welcome! I do have a full backup of the Clean Rom that was working. Can I use anythingfrom that backup?
    You need to contact someone who's using d851, I am using d855.

Jfg99

Jul 28, 2018
    Latest Modem ROM for LG G3 D852?

Hopefully someone can help me. I have a LG G3 D852 model and I would like to check if I have the latest modem ROM installed on my phone? How can I do this? I am currently running the latest RR ROM (7.0.1, 17.04.2019).

Thanks

Top Liked Posts