• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0] AospExtended 6.4 for Honor 6X.

Should I introduce here more roms like this?

• Total voters
Search This thread

gokulgoluk

Dec 15, 2017
AOSP Extended 6.4
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FER7PzVx.png

Rom based on Android Pie 9.0 which can be installed on Honor 6x.

#ExtendYourDevice

Important notes:
1. You should be on stock EMUI8 to try this rom.
2. I won't be responsible for any damages happening to your Honor 6x. Try at your own risk.

The below link points to hi6250 compatible rom, so as our HONOR 6X.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8.../rom-aospextended-6-0-hi6250-devices-t3871180

All credits goes to
DARKJOKER360

Last edited:

prshnt_v

Jan 11, 2018
After flashing rom and setting up all info on first startup whenever I reboot device, the device is getting into bootloop and after rebooting 3 to 4 times its automatically boots into erecovery and gives error as " the data partition has been severally damaged" and after doing factory reset still this problem is not going... Any solutions?

Jun 7, 2016
Reactions: matyrock

Sephiroth79

Jul 3, 2017
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2oQ9Nopltc.

I didnt use the askucci's twrp. Instead some other custom.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

@DarkJoker360 any plans to build a volte supported emui 8.0 version ?

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

@DarkJoker360 any plans to build a volte supported emui 8.0 version ?
Using Aex ROM did you test if SD card is correctly detected and used?

Actually I am using PyxisOs which works smooth exception made for the SD card .

Thanks a lot for the link.

Sent from my BLN-AL20 using Tapatalk

Sephiroth79

Jul 3, 2017
Also on PyxisOs sd card is detected but for instance the system is not going to use it as default storage for pictures but you can move new files on it manually.

Why did you get back to stock ROM btw?

Sent from my BLN-AL20 using Tapatalk

oneprivy

May 15, 2019
I managed to get to emui8 by rebranding to indian model, but now I'm stuck I can't re-flash twrp. I tried the following with twrp-berlin-3.3.1 :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
gives :
"target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'recovery' (25096 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.645s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: partition length get error)
"
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img
But gives error in terminal

I saw in the linked thread they used askuccio's custom recovery, which then worked fine after repairing filesystem for a few directories. another part of my problem was that I can't execute more than one fastboot command, meaning I had to un-plug/re-plug the usb cable after each one.

Last edited:

Momo745040

Sep 12, 2018
Lyon
I managed to get to emui8 by rebranding to indian model, but now I'm stuck I can't re-flash twrp. I tried the following with twrp-berlin-3.3.1 :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
gives :
"target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'recovery' (25096 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.645s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: partition length get error)
"
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img
But gives error in terminal

I saw in the linked thread they used askuccio's custom recovery, which then worked fine after repairing filesystem for a few directories. another part of my problem was that I can't execute more than one fastboot command, meaning I had to un-plug/re-plug the usb cable after each one.

Tried this
you don't have to rebrand with that (I'm using honor 6x bll-l22 Chinese variant and it works)

oneprivy

May 15, 2019
Try to flash the stock recovery only (mega .nz/#!ytgzBAQK!-Q60njsiNVDpEOMx2RfJhwT9LvkUAbtzIt-oS5p9LuI) using *fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk StockRecovery.img* and then with it install emui 5.

Just tried it but it fails to factory reset.
also tried dload method, gives "software install failed".
In eRecovery OTA "download and install update" fails because "getting package info from server fails". This happens I think because the phone is unlocked. Tried to relock it with the code but didn't succeed gives "command not allowed"

Anyone knows about a discord link where I could discuss this ? This part of the forum seems pretty dead

Momo745040

Sep 12, 2018
Lyon
I don't know any discord for that but the problem does not come from the bootloader because I myself had some problems when I flash a rom and I was able to restore the system with erecovery and bootloader unlocked. I don't know what to do sorry :(

Top Liked Posts