[ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

guhvanoh

thanks ?. btw 1 more question. im using custom kernel, if i want to update my rom to latest pixel experience 10, do i need to change my kernel before flashing to android 10?
This is the PE9 thread, so I'll assume that's what you're on. Therefore you need to clean flash PE10. If you want to use a custom kernel, you'll have to flash that after flashing PE10.

Sent from my SM-T720 using XDA Labs

Y-Axis

Feb 2, 2018
Hello, i have update to PE 10 from PE 9, can i downgrade again to PE 9??? I want to use Pie rom again because some games not support on Android 10... please help me, thank you.

scamix

Oct 14, 2018
I mistakenly dirty flashed an old build of PE9 and now I'm unable to decrypt data.
Please give a mirror of the last PE9 build

Last edited:

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
Why is it suddenly that safety net check isn't passing now anymore? What's the problem? It used to work a few days earlier

malcohmx

Jul 26, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F1
There is no mirror for PE9 builds. They've been deleted permanently to make space for newer ROMs to come.

Sent from my SM-T720 using XDA Labs

Can someone share a link to the final pie build. This is the most stable custom rom out there for pocof1. The Android 10 version is sluggish and buggy in comparison.

Edit : Nevermind. I had it saved on my pc.

Last edited:

that1

Oct 28, 2012
PE9 or 9+ required

I need the last stable version of PE9 or 9+ because 10+ has issues. Please provide link. Thank you.

that1

Oct 28, 2012
PE9 or PE10?

Hi folks,
Was on older version of PE9 for a year. Recently flashed July build of PE10. Has battery consumption issues. Didn't update to August PE10 because of possible issues.
Now my question is should I move to PE9 for better battery or stay with PE10 July?
What is the downside of moving to PE9? I guess OTA has stopped here, so no more security updates?
If I do decide to go to PE9, should it be December or July build for better stability and battery?
Thanks in advance.

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
Hi folks,
Was on older version of PE9 for a year. Recently flashed July build of PE10. Has battery consumption issues. Didn't update to August PE10 because of possible issues.
Now my question is should I move to PE9 for better battery or stay with PE10 July?
What is the downside of moving to PE9? I guess OTA has stopped here, so no more security updates?
If I do decide to go to PE9, should it be December or July build for better stability and battery?
Thanks in advance.
I flashed pe10z didn't work out for me, reverted to pe9. Keep in mind your internal storage will completely be wiped out, so take a backup of that, and back your apps up from 'migrate' app.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I flashed pe10+ didn't work out for me, reverted to pe9+. Keep in mind your internal storage will completely be wiped out, so take a backup of that, and back your apps up from 'migrate' app.
Cheers
Prior to flashing pe10, I was on December build. After flashing pe10, I reverted to the same build of pe9 again

Pete android

Sep 24, 2020
Anybody got a link for the latest pie build?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I flashed pe10z didn't work out for me, reverted to pe9. Keep in mind your internal storage will completely be wiped out, so take a backup of that, and back your apps up from 'migrate' app.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Prior to flashing pe10, I was on December build. After flashing pe10, I reverted to the same build of pe9 again

Brother can you hook me up with a link for the 9.0 version please?

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Yeah but you do know the disadvantage of downgrading right?, Like full internal storage formatting and stuff

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

You do know the disadvantages of downgrading right, like full internal storage formatting and stuff

May 15, 2017
I also need a mirror for Android 9 version of this ROM, that was probably the best ROM I ever used.
Android 10 and 11 is very janky to me.

Top Liked Posts