• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

aleep123

Jul 6, 2018
Ihave updated to the latest pie version of this rom. But i got some errors. I cant open display settings and some function in my tiles are missing like screen recording. Does anyone know what is the problem?

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
Ihave updated to the latest pie version of this rom. But i got some errors. I cant open display settings and some function in my tiles are missing like screen recording. Does anyone know what is the problem?
Flash the ROM again. Seems like it didn't flash properly. My display settings opens perfectly and I have the screen recorder on my status bar tile.

Reactions: aleep123

guhvanoh

thanks ?. btw 1 more question. im using custom kernel, if i want to update my rom to latest pixel experience 10, do i need to change my kernel before flashing to android 10?
This is the PE9 thread, so I'll assume that's what you're on. Therefore you need to clean flash PE10. If you want to use a custom kernel, you'll have to flash that after flashing PE10.

Sent from my SM-T720 using XDA Labs

Y-Axis

Feb 2, 2018
Hello, i have update to PE 10 from PE 9, can i downgrade again to PE 9??? I want to use Pie rom again because some games not support on Android 10... please help me, thank you.

malcohmx

Jul 26, 2012
There is no mirror for PE9 builds. They've been deleted permanently to make space for newer ROMs to come.

Sent from my SM-T720 using XDA Labs

Can someone share a link to the final pie build. This is the most stable custom rom out there for pocof1. The Android 10 version is sluggish and buggy in comparison.

Edit : Nevermind. I had it saved on my pc.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts