[ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

renel18

Jun 11, 2013
guys thank u so much for all the help... I've succesfuly flash the rom and installed twrp aswell...the rom is running smoothly..but i have a problem... i decided to flash a custom kernel but i cant see the sdcard partition.. i think i miss one step...that is flashing disable forced encryption treble... any solution?

edit:solved by using otg.put the file in a usb and flashed disable force encryption.

Last edited:

Alexilator

Nov 4, 2018
Encrypted after Latest update and Pie Vendor flash

Hi Guys,
First of all again big thanks to jhenrique09 for the awesome ROM, the performance is top Notch and I haven't encountered any reboot issues anymore since newest update.
Only problem I have is, that after updating to new vendor and ROM the phone gets encrypted and i can not set a password in any moment. So my questions are:

- Do I explicitely have to flash "DisableForceEncrypt.zip" again after Update?
- Why could I not set a password before the encryption process?
- Are there any default passwords for twrp? I found some things like the PIN/pattern but that didn't work for me.

I was considering a fresh install anyway so the most important thing i would like to know is the exact process of installation from scratch with the newest version because it seemed to have changed from the initial tutorial at the front page. Could anyone kindly provide that for me? Would be very nice!!

Cheers, Alex

Tngwj

Feb 11, 2017
Camera bug

My pixel experience rom, 08/11/2018 build has a camera bug where it will lag when i try taking pictures. I have tried using different gcam apk but found that none of them work. Please fix this

bhoyonkor

Jun 2, 2010
Kolkata
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 8T
Hi, Just flashed this rom. Came from the leaked pie based miui 10. Every thing works except the flashlight. Activating it in quick settings does nothing. additionally, I am facing a weird issue in the camera app. The preview is very laggy and stuttery. If these are known issues, I am sorry for the repetition. Other than the mentioned issues, great rom. P.S. is there any way to get oneplus gestures with this rom?

Update: Fixed both issues by flashing TWRP fix from the gcam thread. Now camera and flashlight both work perfectly.

ahmd gom3aa

Jul 31, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
guys thank u so much for all the help... I've succesfuly flash the rom and installed twrp aswell...the rom is running smoothly..but i have a problem... i decided to flash a custom kernel but i cant see the sdcard partition.. i think i miss one step...that is flashing disable forced encryption treble... any solution?
does twrp ask you to enter a password?
if this the case try to mount storage in twrp.
in mount screen press decrypt data then go back and your storage should be read now

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

My pixel experience rom, 08/11/2018 build has a camera bug where it will lag when i try taking pictures. I have tried using different gcam apk but found that none of them work. Please fix this
install latest gcam from its thread and flash fix zip (twrp / magisk fix zip ) in twrp

renel18

Jun 11, 2013
does twrp ask you to enter a password?
if this the case try to mount storage in twrp.
in mount screen press decrypt data then go back and your storage should be read now

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

install latest gcam from its thread and flash fix zip (twrp / magisk fix zip ) in twrp

thanks.i solved the issue by using OTG.i put the disable force encription treble.zip in a usb and use otg then flashed..

ajayruchi

Apr 5, 2017
I dont use any 3rd camera. I just install the latest build rom , and use the default camera.. before install this rom , my rom is miui 8.11.2 beta android pie.

And one more i dont root my phone. What is the problem ? If i root the phone camera work normally ???

Sorry if my bad english
Please flash pixel fix zip from bsg xda thread for poco

JKennyFive

Jan 22, 2017

:llorando::pag:victoria: Señor jhenrique09 de verdad usted es uno de los mejores desarrolladores que tiene xda, altamente agradecido por su trabajo en la ROM pixel Experiencia , la probe en Moto G2 G3 G5 Plus , ahora tengo el moto G6 plus y la verdad me encantaría probarla todos los días entro a mirar que hay para el moto G6 y nada de verdad altamente agradecido si le da soporte ya que asta el momento hay muy poco para el dispositivo , agradezco responda mi mensaje señor jhenrique09 Gracias por dedicar su tiempo a Xda ... : o: o: o: o

Mod edit: Translation added below.

Mr. jhenrique09 really you are one of the best developers that has xda, highly appreciated for his work in the ROM pixel Experience, the probe in Moto G2 G3 G3 Plus, now I have the G6 plus motorcycle and the I would love to try it every day I enter to see what there is for the G6 motorcycle and nothing really grateful if it gives support because until the moment there is very little for the device, thank you answer my message sir jhenrique09 Thank you for devoting your time to Xda.

Last edited by a moderator:

clansman943

Jun 22, 2010
gives me error 7 on the twrp .. what procedure should I follow since I come from the miui 10 with Android 8.1? Thank you

hamsteyr

Mar 15, 2011
mainframerodent.weebly.com
Anyone tried split view? (Holding down the multi tasking key)

I use this quite often, and I am now finding that when I hold it down, nothing happens... or is it no longer a thing in Pie...?

Alexilator

Nov 4, 2018
Encrypted after update

Again a question regarding encryption.
After updating or even freshly installing the newest version. My phone gets encrypted on boot up. No way to set a password, so no way to access memory via TWRP.
I have installed disableforceencrypt but it does not seem to work?? But why can't I at least set a password for the encryption?
Anyone please???

ahmd gom3aa

Jul 31, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
Again a question regarding encryption.
After updating or even freshly installing the newest version. My phone gets encrypted on boot up. No way to set a password, so no way to access memory via TWRP.
I have installed disableforceencrypt but it does not seem to work?? But why can't I at least set a password for the encryption?
Anyone please???
can you post exact steps from start till now ?

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
Can anyone please tell me if the below steps are correct?
1 .Boot into twrp (I'm using the twrp that comes with working decryption)
2. Format Data
3. Wipe System, Data, Delvik and Cache
4. Flash Pie vendor and firmware zip
5. Flash Pi el Experience zip
6. Reboot to System.
7. Again boot into twrp and flash Magisk (I need root)

My question is, do I need to format data? I'm on miui 10 stable now and when I boot into twrp, it doesn't ask me for any password. So I guess twrp decrypt the device automatically.
Secondly, after flashing everything, am I not supposed to flash twrp again or does it stay put even after flashing a new rom?
Third, for flashing Magisk, is it necessary to first boot into system after flashing a new rom and then boot into recovery and flash Magisk?

Thank you so much for answering the questions.

---------- Post added at 09:14 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Anyone tried split view? (Holding down the multi tasking key)

I use this quite often, and I am now finding that when I hold it down, nothing happens... or is it no longer a thing in Pie...?

I didn't use this ROM. But I use Pie on my Nokia 7 plus. So try this.
Tap on recents. When you see the recent apps, long press the i on on top of the app, you will see a pop up and there will be an option for split screen. Click on it and the screen will be split. And you will see rest recent apps at the bottom. Select the one you want and there you go.

Reactions: SaswataChakraborty

Top Liked Posts