• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][FP][OnePlus6T][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Search This thread

longning

Oct 12, 2017
FP?????? sos

Hello, guys, I'm a fan of you. I like SYBos very much, but I swiped the latest tips on my 6T. I can't enter fingerprints. tips on my back can be entered. but I'm an off-screen fingerprint. this makes me very uncomfortable. what should I do without brushing the wrong ROM?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I had a different custom rom then I switched to this one and what a difference, finger print is working really well for me and I was able to customise it. It's my daily driver now. Thanks dev and team.

Why did I prompt back fingerprints? I am also 6T and cannot enter it

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

everything working fine even the fingerprint, just dash charging not working anymore.

Why did I prompt back fingerprints? I am also 6T and cannot enter it

DarthVader

Jan 27, 2018
Lahore
OnePlus 6T

Thanks for the ROM. Just like to bring it your notice that the latest build dated 23.08 causes a Bootloop to Recovery. These are the steps I followed.

In TWRP, flash stable OOS 16 and TWRP Installer. Once that done, reboot to recovery and again flash OOS 16 and TWRP Installer. After flashing OOS to both slots, flash ROM and TWRP Installer. Reboot to recovery and again Flash ROM and TWRP Installer. Now reboot to Recovery, flash Gapps, do a Format Data and Reboot. That got me stuck on a Bootloop to Recovery. Kindly take a look. For now gonna flash the previous version.

DerEroberer

Apr 10, 2019
Also, the official Site syberiaos.com says that "Syberia OS is an ANDROID PIE based operating system
with some optimization and customization improvements". So will Syberia-OS development continue to Android 10, or will it just stick to Android pie? That's important to me because I intend use it as my daily Drive.

creator2456

Jul 12, 2010
Chicago
I installed this ROM like the tutorial says, but when i try to set my fingerprint, i can't....
The icon not appears, why?

Weird but after following flashing instructions in the OP I Successfully booted the ROM. But same as other people, No FP.

I just did a full clean install of the current build (syberia_oneplus6t-v2.8-20190823-2336-OFFICIAL.zip) and fingerprint setup is requesting me to "Touch the sensor - It's on the back of your phone"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829-222258.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-222258.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 532
Reactions: romer.tw and Kaneki

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
I went through the same thing there's no FP, it's a great and stable rom but the last couple of builds they had that issue, I'm waiting for the next build hopefully that'll be fixed.

I just did a full clean install of the current build (syberia_oneplus6t-v2.8-20190823-2336-OFFICIAL.zip) and fingerprint setup is requesting me to "Touch the sensor - It's on the back of your phone"

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Yeah, I just flashed to this a few days back. I guess I am in the minority as I dont use fingerprint on my phone. I fear someone may drug me and use my finger to unlock. Just kidding about the fear of being drugged... anyways..

This ROM is really good. Seems like a more stable ROM then most. Lots of options. Decent battery for me. I really like the launcher setup out of the box. It just works the way I would want it.

I think the battery is great. At this time of day on OOS stock I would normally hover around 34% after using my phone all day streaming, texting. No games. With this ROM I hover around 50%. I really appreciate that more than anything.

Oh and I dont care for the Syberia OS status bar icon in the top left. But alas, I got used to it.

doublej713

Jun 24, 2012
Yeah, I just flashed to this a few days back. I guess I am in the minority as I dont use fingerprint on my phone. I fear someone may drug me and use my finger to unlock. Just kidding about the fear of being drugged... anyways..

This ROM is really good. Seems like a more stable ROM then most. Lots of options. Decent battery for me. I really like the launcher setup out of the box. It just works the way I would want it.

I think the battery is great. At this time of day on OOS stock I would normally hover around 34% after using my phone all day streaming, texting. No games. With this ROM I hover around 50%. I really appreciate that more than anything.

Oh and I dont care for the Syberia OS status bar icon in the top left. But alas, I got used to it.

Can't remember where, but there is an option to remove it. Maybe try the status bar icon settings page or the settings page one level up.

Reactions: Scott

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
First of all I want to thank yhe dev. smd team for your time and effort developing this great rom, now everything is working just fine except for FP, unfortunately it's missing, I've tried a different kernel just to see if that was gonna fix the issue but it did not. Thanks and have a good day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d7Wdalb.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

Vv4txnQ.png

Syberia Project (aka Syberia OS) is a custom ROM for Oneplus 6T (fajita) that implements various features. This project was designed by our "Syberia Team" from scratch based on AOSP source code with some CAF fixes and improvements. Our team: @blinoff82, @DennySPB, @alexxxdev. Also many thanks to our designer @rlshukhov for logos, wallpapers and bootanimation.

If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee or a glass of beer :p
    Here

VTh68ra.png

Code:
    OTA Updates
    VoLTE/VoWIFI support
    Themes support
    Full substratum support
    Smartbar, Fling, Pulse
    Privacy Guard
    Wakelock and alarm blockers
    Real-time charging info on lockscreen
    Custom switch tiles
    Tiles Haptic Feedback
    Torch gesture on power button
    Screen off animations
    Screen Record to the Power Menu
    Statusbar brightness control
    Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner
    Features flash-call-on-waiting
    Volume key music control
    Volume Rocker Wake
    Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar
    HOME as wake key
    Increasing ring feature
    Hide the power menu on the lockscreen
    Statusbar network traffic
    incall vibration options
    Force Expanded Notifications
    Battery light customization
    HeadsUp notifications
    Smart Pulldown
    Increasing ring feature
    Reset battery stats
    Hide the power menu on the lockscreen
    Statusbar network traffic
    incall vibration options
    Volume Key Answer
    Launch default music player on headset connect
    Live Volume Steps
    Quick Pulldown
    Statusbar clock date customization
    Custom system animations
    Navigation gestures
    Night Light brightness mode options
    Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
    Full screen photo for incoming and outgoing calls
    Prevent accidental wakeup
    Recent styles
    Three finger screenshot
    Audio panel customization
    Ignore RSSNR for LTE
    Statusbar ticker
    Brightness slider position
    Tiles animations
    Media cover art
    Lockscreen weather
    Lockscreen clock customization
    Battery icon customization
    Force hide notch option
    Font manager
    QS tiles style
    Offscreen guestures
    Custom doze gestures
    OOS style toasts for alarm slider
    Note about Oneplus Gestures:
    Here

8VyUQ4W.png

AvsSRoq.png

First installation.

Code:
    - Your device should have OOS installed in both slots (stable release or beta)
    - Reboot into TWRP recovery
    - Flash ROM 
    - Flash TWRP recovery
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Wipe data
    - Reboot into system
    - Complete the initial setup.
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Magisk again.
    - Reboot into system.

Updating.

Code:
    - Reboot into TWRP recovery
    - Flash ROM 
    - Flash TWRP recovery
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Reboot into system

MWeyPL0.png

Code:
    you tell me

P3ukkeP.png

Official website
    Syberia Project Github
    Syberia Project Kernel Source
    Official Telegram Group
    Announcements Telegram Group

5J6Exi9.png

Code:
    - @[URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5438598"]RenderBroken[/URL] and @[URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=6745491"]joshuous[/URL] for kernel base
    - Nitrogen Project
    - AOSP Extended
    - Omni ROM
    - LineageOS

kuOCxRH.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0][OnePlus6T][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
    ME :D ,blinoff82, DennySPB, alexxxdev
    Source Code: https://github.com/SyberiaProject-Devices/platform_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.4
    Stable Release Date: 2019-04-07

Created 2019-04-07
    Last Updated 2019-04-07
    Bump, updates , more smooth now and added fp support
    bump , updated
    Is one plus camera there by default in this rom?
    Also is it fully functional?

Yep, its inside , i think fully