• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][Helium][Hydrogen] Pixel Experience[OFFICIAL][AOSP][r30][2019/01/09]

Search This thread

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI Max/Mi Max Prime(Helium)(Hydrogen)

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
VideoRecording
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Not Enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website - Helium

Download from Pixel Experience website - Hydrogen

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Update:- 09 January 2019
Helium & Hydrogen
* January security patch
* Gapps updated
* Translations updated
* Several bug fixes
*Updated Trees

Last edited:

antonio7667

Jun 18, 2015
Great! Do appreciate and thanks! O, hotspot is crashing but no other known issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibsee

Nov 10, 2018
feedback

first of all thanks for this port :good:
I'm not sure but I think that the battery is running a little faster when the display is on like every even percentage reduces faster than the odd percentage its just what I felt like. And camera app would totally refuse to open up so I had installed the new pixel 3 camera app which would open up and I even managed to take a snap but after that it would open up but would constantly crash before taking a snap. hope this feedback is helpful.

Reactions: Frederick1998

MichaelPan01

Jan 25, 2017
Hey thank you for your hard work. But I have a question. Could you please tell how to add Lockscreen weather and the feature now playing? I want to add the features to other ROMs. I don't own a MI Max Prime. And it's been a long time since PE last updated on my device (Mi 5). Thank you.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 5 發送

davedh123

May 9, 2015
junagadh
Hydrogen

i have tested this rom for helium by modified on hydrogen working fine. Camera not working and many other bugs. still great work. most of developer 1st test rom on Hydrogen. why you 1st on helium :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pr001

Nov 27, 2010
Hello! Thank you very much for your effort! I would like to ask if Selinux is enforced?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI Max/Mi Max Prime(Helium)(Hydrogen)

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    VideoRecording
    FMRadio
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Not Enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website - Helium

Download from Pixel Experience website - Hydrogen

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Update:- 09 January 2019
    Helium & Hydrogen
    * January security patch
    * Gapps updated
    * Translations updated
    * Several bug fixes
    *Updated Trees
    Thread cleaned

1. This is a rom thread about official Pixel Experience, not any other rom
    2. Slightly off topic is OK, but not this amount
    3. Please keep do not post personal information like phone numbers public ;)
    4. When the dev decides to drop support, accept it and don't begin to start posting other roms. You can check out other rom threads or head over to Q&A section for recommendations :good:

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
    -General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
    -Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
    -Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
    -Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal
    -Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.

Thank you all for your understanding and have a nice day:good:

Regards!

strongst
    Forum Moderator
    new build :
    Build date: 2019/01/19 11:09
    Changelog
    * IMPROVED DARK THEME
    * ADDED ADVANCED REBOOT
    * ADDED XIAOMI ADD-ON
    https://download.pixelexperience.org/helium/
    download in pixel experience site?