[CLOSED][ROM][9.0][IRcam][VoLTE] crDroid v5.10 [14.11.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rndtrndt

Jul 2, 2019
Swipe up for multitasking is kinda broken for me when using Lawnchair v2

Is swipe up gestures in crdroid navigation settings working? I had enabled them but for me they don't do anything

Similar issue. All swipe-up gestures seem to work sporadically, but not reliably.
Fluid NG works fine on the sides (back gesture) but gestures from the bottom bar (multitasking + home) work very unreliable.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

asifzbaig

Dec 16, 2013
Delhi
Similar issue. All swipe-up gestures seem to work sporadically, but not reliably.
Fluid NG works fine on the sides (back gesture) but gestures from the bottom bar (multitasking + home) work very unreliable.

Any ideas?

For me its working fine, try one thing:
- Disable Navigation Gesture
- Go to crDroid Setting > Navigation > Stock Navbar Settings
- Disable Swipe Up on Home Button option
- Enable Swipe Up Gestures again!

Hope that helps

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Google Pay (Tez) does not work on the latest build (06/30).
It worked fine on the previous build (06/23).
Clean flashed. Non-rooted.

For me its wotking totally fine :confused:
I am also unrooted, may be try clearing data of Google Play Services and Google Pay and set it up again?

asifzbaig

Dec 16, 2013
Delhi
I'm having the same issue when Google Now is disabled. Is there anything you can do to fix this besides getting rid of the bar and installing a widget or getting another launcher?

Seconded, found the same issue as well.
Also I am not able to use Google's search widget, its not available in Launcher's widget list, you also faced this issue?

einfachgaer

Hi, I've been using this rom for a while now, really pleased so far!
I've now found a small bug in the new brightness control feature. I can reproduce it, but I'm at work so I can't do a logcat right now.
By default my phone is on auto brightness, when I started with enabling the toggle it worked normally but touching the vanilla slider seems to break the new brightness swipe control while being in auto brightness. When I disable auto brightness, the new control starts to work again. But it won't in auto, only after a reboot and without touching the vanilla slider, I'm able to use it in auto brightness.
I hope it's clear enough what I mean, I'll try to provide a logcat as soon as I can.

kishore1998

Jun 15, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey, the OS has been amazing so far. My only complaint is that the phone gets very glitchy when casting to a smart TV. If the phone is locked by any chance, then there's no way to use the phone unless you force restart. Is there any way to fix this? Screen casting is a really important feature for me.

krilok

Hey, the OS has been amazing so far. My only complaint is that the phone gets very glitchy when casting to a smart TV. If the phone is locked by any chance, then there's no way to use the phone unless you force restart. Is there any way to fix this? Screen casting is a really important feature for me.

https://xdaforums.com/poco-f1/how-to/android-auto-issues-poco-f1-custom-roms-t3893305/page7

Same symptoms as on Android auto. Have a look at the last few comments in the thread I linked...

kishore1998

Jun 15, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    Click for feature list

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
    First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Flash recovery (TWRP) downloaded from above link and boot to recovery
    • Wipe system, data, cache and format data, then reboot to TWRP
    • Copy firmware, ROM base and Gapps to internal memory then flash them in TWRP in same order
    • Reboot and enjoy :)
    Update installation:
    • Boot to TWRP and make a backup
    • Flash firmware and reboot to TWRP (if there is new firmware available)
    • Wipe system and cache
    • Flash updated ROM base and Gapps (and Magisk after boot to system if you had this as root method)
    • Reboot and enjoy :)

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/9.0/changelog_beryllium.txt
    Thermal mod addon: https://sourceforge.net/projects/crdroid/files/beryllium/5.x/addon/enforcing

Known isues:
    - Please tell me

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like our work, consider a donation! gwolfu paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] crDroid v5, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    gwolfu, LOS team
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.3.7
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.10

Created 2018-11-11
    Last Updated 2020-01-08

well I firstly build crDroid for me and if someone also likes my work, well use it and drop a comment/like
    those that know me by now, know that I listen to feedback
    Build 20190721 is live

Changelog:
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.9.186
    - Updated kernel to latest Optimis Drunk
    - Added Aggressive Battery
    - Improved Gaming Mode
    - Fixed some issue with Music tile
    - Updated translations

Small note: Just trying to keep my builds on weekly updates even if I have work to do :)
    PS. hope someone appreciates it
    Build 20190901 is live

Changelog:
    - Added more fonts (Fira-Sans, Neoneon, Roboto-variants)
    - Added ability for Recorder to capture audio output
    - Added QS tile for recorder to initiate records faster
    - Added ability to change custom animation values with seekbar (developer options)
    - Some other fixes here and there
    - Updated translations
    New nightly build is live (01.08.2019 - check nightly folder)

OK so this is a big new update, so lets start with a nightly to make sure things are proper
    Since this build, thanks to LOS team especially, we are now running builds with included vendor.
    What does this mean?
    Well in short we can now have better control on stuff like display, wifi, GPS, etc, so more control for us developers to change stuff.
    You'll still be required to flash firmware file, however newer firmware files won't include vendor stuff anymore. crDroid.zip will get increased size, yet firmware will get decreased.
    Anyway, lets start..

In order to install and before anyone asks, dirty flash is possible (I've tested it myself) yet clean flash is recommended to keep things in order, you need to be sure you are running at least firmware 9.6.20, so if you are unsure, d/l from below link.
    Firmware file: https://bit.ly/2Kmenf5 (flash in TWRP first)
    If you just installed firmware, reboot to recovery (TWRP) again.
    Now, with firmware files in place, install updated crDroid zip (check nightly folder on main d/l link https://crdroid.net/beryllium) and gapps link.
    Reboot and profit :)

Let me know how things work out for you!

Changelog:
    - Initial release with vendor
    - Updated to latest Optimus Drunk kernel
    - Updated translations