[ROM][9.0][kenzo] LineageOS-16.0 [UNOFFICIAL][01/09/2018]

Do you guys want the FMRadio in the next LineageOS build?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

bp_201

May 11, 2012
Weird issue/bug that I'm facing. The recents function in the ROM isn't working for me. I get a blank list every time. Any ideas?

Sharath Mane

Jul 16, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A50
Gallery settings gives blank screen. Also I don't see pics from sd card.
Manually give permissions to gallery app.
Goto settings >apps>permissions> enable all

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

@bp_201 @ketan7731
Hotspot is working
Recents also working. Try to clear settings data and cache. Check, it's may b bcz of some mods or apps that u r using.
If u installed any overays from substratum or swift, uninstall them before u flash to avoid err.

Last edited:
Reactions: ketan7731

c2560242

May 9, 2013
Next issue then. Every time I restart my phone it asks me about new sim cards settings, and I don't have net until I confirm new setting.
Also what happened with snap camera from official build? Snap in LOS14.1 was great.

Reactions: snehil

MacGyver17

Jun 5, 2014
Jakarta
Asus ZenFone 3
Redmi K20 Pro
Hello dev and tester.

I have flashed the latest rom to my redmi note 3 (2gb/16gb) and I want to install the instagram app via play store. But it says that my device isn't compatible with Instagram..

Is there's any tutorial to fix this ?

Attachments

• IMG-20181020-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20181020-WA0003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 380

Sharath Mane

Jul 16, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A50
Hello dev and tester.

I have flashed the latest rom to my redmi note 3 (2gb/16gb) and I want to install the instagram app via play store. But it says that my device isn't compatible with Instagram..

Is there's any tutorial to fix this ?

Working fine here.
Try this
If u use magisk, tap safetynet check,
hide root to play store and play services by using magisk's hide.
Clear data and cache of playstore and google play services. Reboot.
Check now.
Let me know does it work or not.

ankan2006

Oct 22, 2018
Bug

Found a bug in Lineage settings app, When changing to black theme/ Dark theme, Accent color the settings app crashes. Tried clearing data of the app.

Reactions: Pinich2517

McKebapp

Apr 13, 2010
Close to Basel
Hi everybody,

I've got a few minor issues here:

- GPS is a bit buggy. It's loosing my location every few minutes. Had that with 15.1 as well. That time I rolled back to 14.1 and it worked again. Rolled back and forth now; GPS issues stayed. Might be as I'm unofficially unlocked. Still determining what's going on.

- Network traffic monitor is not showing anything --> Maybe not implemented, yet?

- WhatsApp is updating the notifications only when I start WhatsApp. DataSaving, BatterySaving and so on are deactivated for WhatsApp --> Any ideas on that?

Best Regards,

McK

Reactions: snehil

harry31j97

Jun 28, 2018
I have clean flashed the latest rom after format to clear encryption, but still in built camera with the last build gets force closed. Can you please incorporate gcam/other working camera in the build itself instead of having to install separate apk?

hugolp

Mar 8, 2013
I was using LineageOS with Microg 14 and decided to try this ROM, LineageOS 16. But I am getting this error when trying to flash this ROM from TWRP:

Code:
E3004: This package is for device: kate, kenzo; this device is .
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard1/lineage/lineage_kenzo-ota-bb39838ac9.zip'

Before installaing the ROM I wiped out everything except the SD card (I selected to wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache) as I wanted to start from zero.

Any idea what could be happening?

C114

Jul 24, 2013
Szczecin
I was using LineageOS with Microg 14 and decided to try this ROM, LineageOS 16. But I am getting this error when trying to flash this ROM from TWRP:

Code:
E3004: This package is for device: kate, kenzo; this device is .
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard1/lineage/lineage_kenzo-ota-bb39838ac9.zip'

Before installaing the ROM I wiped out everything except the SD card (I selected to wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache) as I wanted to start from zero.

Any idea what could be happening?

Update to latest custom recovery you are using.

Reactions: hugolp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FiwNWFQT0v0Ifj0t3YmF0fCG4gh0%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%25252FCyanogenMod%25252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

The package supports Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (kenzo).

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit the Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • VoLTE
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Hotspot

Changelog:

++++(08/09/18)++++

+Fixed Hotspot
    +Added Doze
    +SELinux not enforcing
    +Added LineageSDK and complete LineageOS Frameworks
    +Added AudioFX
    +Added LineageOS Recorder

++++(11/09/18)++++

+Added FMRadio
    +Added Vendor security patch level

++++(17/09/18)++++

+Added the Updater app by LineageOS
    +Fixed bug : Unable to answer incoming calls
    +Added advanced restart in power menu.

++++(09/10/18)++++

+Added the LineageOS Setup Wizard.
    +Added back FMRadio.
    +Added Navigation bar option in Settings.
    +Added "Long press back button to kill app" feature in Developer options.
    +Added System Tracing in Developer options.
    +Updated Button settings.
    +Replaced the previous camera with the LineageOS's Snap camera.
    +Enabled exFAT support.

++++(13/10/18)++++

+Fixed bugs related with Audio and calling.
    +Enabled ntfs-3g.
    +Added October security patch.

Instructions :

• Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :

• Carlos Arriaga : For his amazing source patches.
    • Alex Yustasov (@alex9yust) : For his initial build patches.
    • TheScarastic
    • amog787
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code (LOL)

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-16.0 for Kenzo (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro) Unofficial build, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    Doomsday101
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/adarshkushwah/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8956

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 16.0
    Beta Release Date: 2018-09-02

Created 2018-09-19
    Last Updated 2018-10-13
    Alright guys, the bugs related to audio and calling have been fixed. I have released a new update today. Enjoy the new build! ✌
    @Doomsday101, sry, I'm little curious, r u wrkmg on this project?
    Or something happened like happened to the previous thread?
    I'm nt asking ETA or other stuff., rom is awesome.

I have not abandoned the project yet but I am somewhat busy with my academic stuff. That's all.
    GCAM with your build?

And tnx for your hard work

I have already posted the download link of a working gcam in the Downloads section of the thread. ✌
    Guys, it seems that there is some bug with the calling as well as audio in this build... Would like someone to test it out for confirmation. For stability, you may roll-back to previous build if you are experiencing above stated problems.