[ROM][9.0][LAND][2019/11/14][PR9]-PixelReloaded-[CAF/AOSP]

Search This thread

tomin01

Aug 6, 2016
can you upload it and share the link please
Hey the file is removed by swamoy in gdrive. It was a beta build. I wish to upload it but I can't. The uploading speed of my Jio network is only 35 kbps. And downloading max 250 kbps. There is no broadband or WiFi in my region. Sorry brother..

keemi

Aug 9, 2011
:highfive:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191102-111658.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-111658.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_20191102-111705.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-111705.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_20191102-111708.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-111708.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot_20191102-111716.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-111716.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: tomin01

cristihan

Oct 9, 2016
Timisoara
Thank you @Swamoy for your work with this exceptional ROM. I have a Land device with Goodix fingerprint. I know that in previous releases of ReloadedCAF it was the same problem but Ritesh solved it :) . I hope it will be solved in future builds of PixelReloaded as well.

Reactions: pakdos2

keemi

Aug 9, 2011
Oh. For 15 days , only 2 hr on phone? Or you got any other device?

Even if it was my everyday telephone, I had a similar usage time. And that's why this rom is great in terms of battery almost the same as miui (currently now 20% battery 17 days 19h 26mins on battery). And so I have 3 phones, my main (Redmi 7A) now has e.g. over 22h from full charge and 13 minutes of screen turned on. 99% battery. On the other hand, the third one who i "plays" round is hooked up (and charged) almost all the time.

Anyway, buying the Redmi 3S first 3 years ago the most important thing for me was the battery (on the display I bought original matte foil protection, through which I never took a photo with the front camera because this foil is very blurred), Only after the power button and volume buttons can you see that the phone was used, because some paint has gone down. I bought the same 7A recently because the battery, and also current miui 11 and calm with updates.

Last edited:

Swamoy

Jan 27, 2019
Kolkata
Where is November update bro....?
We want update....... A superb update..... Because around 60% of users are still using pie. :fingers-crossed:;)

But still no update from Android CAF branch for sm8150 from 15th October.. Looks like CAF is focusing Android 10 only..

If still they don't push update then I'll change my source from CAF-sm8150 to CAF-sdm845..

Reactions: Ajay kumar 7

Ajay kumar 7

Dec 23, 2014
Delhi
But still no update from Android CAF branch for sm8150 from 15th October.. Looks like CAF is focusing Android 10 only..

If still they don't push update then I'll change my source from CAF-sm8150 to CAF-sdm845..
That means you will push next update with clean flash recommended :laugh::silly:

tomin01

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think it'll need clean flash bcz PE source will be same.. BTW PE source doesn't have that much new development, it'll be similar to last one..
I think no update is needed for PR 9. (Don't know about the latest PR 9 build). I'm on pr9 beta. The perfect rom with BB and performance.

The funny thing I found is that, I had a feeling of improved stability and smoothness when internal is almost full.
Stability directly proportional to memory usage in this rom,
More spaced used by apps= more stability. ?. I don't know why it happens like this. That's why I haven't left this rom. Not even tried latest PR 9 and pr 10.

Ajay kumar 7

Dec 23, 2014
Delhi
I think no update is needed for PR 9. (Don't know about the latest PR 9 build). I'm on pr9 beta. The perfect rom with BB and performance.

The funny thing I found is that, I had a feeling of improved stability and smoothness when internal is almost full.
Stability directly proportional to memory usage in this rom,
More spaced used by apps= more stability. ?. I don't know why it happens like this. That's why I haven't left this rom. Not even tried latest PR 9 and pr 10.
Meaning you want to say that if any room is going well then there is no need to give it the next update or to maintain it further...... :eek:
You are wrong here mr pluto :silly::victory:

TGSW

Nov 8, 2019
Meaning you want to say that if any room is going well then there is no need to give it the next update or to maintain it further...... :eek:
Why is he wrong? No updates - no problems. You can see a lot of people who updated and have problems even with the apps that were installed before. If everything works fine on the current firmware, why people need to update? Placebo?
Updating from 8 android to 9 or 10 is nice.
Updating from 9 android to 10 is nice when it's w/o bugs.
But I don't understand why people so believe in updates on the current android.

Last edited:

tomin01

Aug 6, 2016
yes. Look at miui stock. It's April 2017 security patch. Bugless rom means we can use it as a daily driver. I don't think security patch is so important . ( According to me only)

Ajay kumar 7

Dec 23, 2014
Delhi
Why is he wrong? No updates - no problems. You can see a lot of people who updated and have problems even with the apps that were installed before. If everything works fine on the current firmware, why people need to update? Placebo?
Why so serious.....:p

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

yes. Look at miui stock. It's April 2017 security patch. Bugless rom means we can use it as a daily driver. I don't think security patch is so important . ( According to me only)
But nobody is using :p;)

tomin01

Aug 6, 2016
I didn't mean to quit the pie updates. Because we are at the end of pie builds. No one is maintaining pie. Everyone pushed their last pie updates. Now everyone is focusing on q. Within 2 months, when a stable q began to roll out, everyone will be moved to q. And later they will forget pie. When Oreo, was released, we all tried Oreo roms , now no one is going back to Oreo ,everyone is hanging around pie and q.. I only mean that swampy can focus more on q builds.

But I don't understand the thing why many users need latest security patch even for a bugless rom. Happy to see you active again.:D @aj_xda you were offline for a month.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Why so serious.....:p

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

But nobody is using :p;)
Miui is worst. After using custom, we will never use miui again:D

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I agree with you :good:

Swamoy

Jan 27, 2019
Kolkata
A developer can't produce a stable system without update.. After pushing update developer carefully check each user's feedback so that he can make his system more stable..

A development can't be bug free, it can be bug less meaning less number of bugs.. This is the beauty of any development..

A stable system atleast need security updates.. Otherwise it can be easily hacked or can be cause of loosing private user data..

That's the reason Google pushes security update every month even on their stable system.. Even if a stable system breaks for pushing new update still they push and rectify new issues on their next update.. And their development cycle continues..

I think this post will be helpful.. Don't argue with each other, just learn and enjoy each development.. Ultimately everyone has their own prospective.. We are all bros.. Enjoy.. ♥️ U All..

Last edited:

Ajay kumar 7

Dec 23, 2014
Delhi
A developer can't produce a stable system without update.. After pushing update developer carefully check each user's feedback so that he can make his system more stable..

A development can't be bug free, it can be bug less meaning less number of bugs.. This is the beauty of any development..

A stable system atleast need security updates.. Otherwise it can be easily hacked or can be cause of loosing private user data..

That's the reason Google pushes security update every month even on their stable system.. Even if a stable system breaks for pushing new update still they push and rectify new issues on their next update.. And their development cycle continues..

I think this post will be helpful.. Don't argue with each other, just learn and enjoy each development.. Ultimately everyone has their own prospective.. We are all bros.. Enjoy.. ♥️ U All..
Don't worry bro..... We are not fighting...... ;) we are just kidding and enjoying your development :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Swamoy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelReloaded for Redmi 3S [LAND]

What is this?
    PixelReloaded is a CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

We all know Pixel Experience CAF version has been officially discontinued.. But as I love this particular version very much so I though why don't I give it some more life.. That's why I made this build.. Hopefully everyone will enjoy it.. For merging latest security patches and stuff, I need some active development, that's why I choose ReloadedOS as CAF base and add all PE features on it.. And name it PixelReloaded.. Basically it's an unofficial build of Pixel Experience..

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Goodix Fingerprint

SELinux status
    Enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    DOWNLOAD

=> Thanks and Credits

* @riteshsaxena sir for CAF source and most cherry picked code
    * @darshan1205 sir for initial kernel source
    * @anshumanxda bhai for first appreciation
    * @abhishekpandey7148 bhai for sharing my thread on telegram
    * All testers and bhais including @Nileshyoyo111 bro, @adiedulearn bhai, @wasim814 bhai, @Akansh25 bhai, @sreeharimkl bhai and so on..

Above all, special love(not thanks) for my brother/my tester/my ak47() @Ajay kumar 7..
    => Change logs (10th August, 2019)

1. Merged latest security patch
    2. Merged latest kernel tag (3.18)
    3. Removed double tap to wake (consuming unnecessary power)
    4. Performance improvement

=> Change logs (16th August, 2019)

1. No Statusbar Settings
    2. No Button Settings
    3. No Ambient Display (For IPS display, it doesn't make any sense to me)
    4. No Double Tap Statusbar Setting
    5. No Pocket Detection Setting
    6. Included latest AOSP Kernel tag (11th Aug)
    7. Bug fixes and performance improvement

=> Introducing PixelReloaded

Now our CAF source is Reloaded-CAF and ROM source is PE.. From this build, it's only CAF build not AOSP/CAF build..

=> Change logs (22nd August, 2019)

1. CAF source changed to Reloaded
    2. Source is merged with latest CAF tag
    3. Selinux is enforcing now (Thanks to Ritesh bhai)
    4. As it's now only CAF, security patch falls again to 5th July, 2019..
    5. All old customisation of PE branch joins the party again

=> Change logs (26th August, 2019)

1. Reloaded source merged with latest CAF tag
    2. Latest 3.18 kernel source from AOSP merged
    3. Now most of the basic apps are coming from developing branch pie or reloaded, instead of closed branch pie-caf
    4. Calendar bug fixed
    5. Removed unwanted packages from source that helps me to reduce 3-4mb zip size (That's huge, isn't it??) ??
    6. Lots of internal changes here and there
    7. Pixel settings merged (not pe+)

=> Change logs (30th August, 2019)

1. Latest AOSP 3.18 kernel tag merged
    2. Offline charging bug fixed
    3. Pixel AOSP pie settings back again
    4. Base framework of pixel-caf edited to support AOSP settings app
    5. Pixel Launcher permission issue fixed
    6. Performance improvement
    7. Device Sepolicy changed from reloaded to pixel
    8. MI Sound Enhancer issue fixed

=> Change logs (4th September, 2019)

1. Source is completely merged with latest CAF tag
    2. Each and every package is coming from developing branch
    3. Old settings joined party again
    4. System performance improvements

=> Change logs (12th October, 2019)

1. Merged latest CAF source
    2. Merged latest complete PE9+ development
    3. Security patch updated to latest one
    4. PE9+ project added so all customisation of it joined (but no volte icon)
    5. System performance improved
    6. Reloaded kernel added by default
    7. Maybe something more here and there

=> Change logs (15th October, 2019)

1. Audio Configuration changed to PIE-CAF
    2. LCD density changed to 320
    3. GPS navigation issue solved
    4. Merged GPS configs from old PIE-CAF branch
    5. Some minor bugs fixed
    6. System is now more stable

=> Change logs (17th October, 2019)

1. Latest CAF source merged
    2. PE9+ project updated to current latest
    3. System level changes for source merging
    4. System sepolicy changed from PE9 to Reloaded
    5. Sensors issue solved
    6. Maybe something more here and there

=> Change logs (14th November, 2019)

1. Latest CAF source merged (7.1.r1-17200)
    2. PE9+ source upstreamed
    3. Official PE9+ device/vendor source added
    4. Latest November security patch
    5. Performance improved
    6. Sound improved

=> Next update coming soon

=> Tips

1. Set battery optimization restricted manually for unimportant apps like games, social apps etc.. It'll give you better BB..

2. Set notification dots off for pixel launcher for even more BB..

3. If you feel system is lagging then restart once, it'll clear junk files and give you some extra RAM..

=> Screenshots from initial development
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

=> Change logs (12th October, 2019)

1. Merged latest CAF source
    2. Merged latest complete PE9+ development
    3. Security patch updated to latest one
    4. PE9+ project added so all customisation of it joined (but no volte icon)
    5. System performance improved
    6. Reloaded kernel added by default
    7. Maybe something more here and there

=> Bugs

You tell me, I haven't found anything.. Maybe Goodix Fingerprint not working..

=> Thanks

1. Henry sir for ROM source
    2. Ritesh sir for KERNEL source
    3. Jacob bhai for DEVICE source
    4. Swamoy for source merging, ROM building, error rectifying and so on..

=> Screenshots
    KERNEL UPDATE

=> Change Log:

Kernel merged with latest AOSP 3.18 kernel source

=> Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cSLFpZxlCZowGtWAoLom0OH55inzGTz/view?usp=drivesdk

=> Flashing Guide:

1. Goto twrp
    2. Select Install tab
    3. Click "select image file" button (Right side bottom)
    4. Select downloaded boot.img
    5. Flash on boot partition
    6. Restart

=> Edit:

Please re-enable MI Sound Enhancer after flashing..

Enjoy..
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

=> Introducing PixelReloaded

Now our CAF source is Reloaded-CAF and ROM source is PE.. From this build, it's only CAF build not AOSP/CAF build..

=> Change logs (22nd August, 2019)

1. CAF source changed to Reloaded
    2. Source is merged with latest CAF tag
    3. Selinux is enforcing now (Thanks to Ritesh bhai)
    4. As it's now only CAF, security patch falls again to 5th July, 2019..
    5. All customisation of PE branch joins the party again