I have tried several customs roms and so far this is the smoothest them all. The only issue I've experienced so far:
1. wifi speed capped to 25mbps something (using other aosp roms I get 100mbps+)
2. screen does not turn off while using the earphone when calling (other aosp roms / stock works just fine)
Despite above issues I still stick with this one as the most buttery smooth of them all! I hope it will be fixed in the next build thank you dev
PixelExperience for DeviceName [lavender]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 9.0
Sound / vibration
*Whatsapp Lag on HAL3
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Help with project translation
- First of all you need to flash the twrp. You can also use recovery of your choice
- Flash vbmeta by fastboot (fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
- Boot into twrp and Format data and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik.
- Flash the rom zip
- Flash Magisk
- Reboot to System.
- For every upgrade you dont need to format your device. Keep the screenlock of previous rom and flash
the new rom and use the old password on startup screen to decrypt. Kindly use the old password as your new password in your
- vbmeta is only needed to be flashed once you come from miui rom.
Hit Thanks If you like my work
PixelExperience ROM for the Redmi NOte 7
Build author: Nickinfinity
Source code: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience[/url]
ROM Developer: jhenrique09
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4x
Based on: AOSP
Created on: 16th June , 2019