LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's Working :
- Audio & Video
- Internal/External Storage
- Off-mode Charging
- DRM enabled ( the same Level L3 like on Stock EMUI Firmware )
- Notification light
- Fingerprint scanner
- RIL & LTE data connection
What's Not Working :
- Headphone jack & voice call ( due to our older Audio hal from Android 7 )
- Adoptable Storage
- WiFi tethering
- HW Composer not working properly : hw overlays was disabled and used GPU for screen compositing !
- SELinux Disabled
- Install the new TWRP 3.3.1-1 ( needed for Android Pie/Q )
- Reboot to TWRP 3.3.1-1
- Perform a clean wipe for the first install
- Flash the latest build available and gapps
- Final Build : LineageOS-16.0-BEETHOVEN_2020-12-06.zip md5: 7a91cda6d0d21df142eb08289c09430a
- Only WiFi / BTV-W09 : boot_w09.img md5: 6be4863c0041ba4d18d655cda60aaa83
- Root addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Google Apps : https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps.html
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Kernel Source Code: android_kernel_huawei_btv
ROM OS Version: LineageOS 16.0 - Android Pie
Last Updated 2020-12-06