• Screenshot_20190908-110406.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908-110406.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 321

revenkov

Sep 9, 2019
Voronezh
FM radio does not work

Good day.
Thank you very much for the excellent firmware.
FM radio does not work. There is no sound in the headphones, in the speaker. The radio catches. Records, but does not reproduce. XT1794 (ru)

anishmannar

Feb 23, 2019
Good day.
Thank you very much for the excellent firmware.
FM radio does not work. There is no sound in the headphones, in the speaker. The radio catches. Records, but does not reproduce. XT1794 (ru)

Bro, i had the same issue in previous version of this rom. I put headphones pin half way in the socket. But then microphone doesn't work, we can hear sound.

sankarkumarysk

Sep 17, 2019
Cannot use Google Pay and Microsft Intune

@johnlaff @Jarl-Penguin Thanks for your efforts in bringing latest pixel experience to MOTO G5s. Everything works perfectly fine except Google Pay and Microsoft Intune both reports your device is using custom ROM and doesn't comply Google Play policies. Can you guys please look into it.

Thanks,
sky

mpcannabrava

Sep 20, 2019
I've found that I can't put a call on the speaker anymore. It works but the volume is super low even on maximum and my phone used to have a very good speaker quality.
Another minor bug is the camera, I had to install another app because the pixel one couldn't record video. Now it's working but some pictures show lighting problems (random color "scratches" on the photo).
Does anyone know where this problem could be and how to fix it? Thanks!

Oct 22, 2017
@johnlaff @Jarl-Penguin Thanks for your efforts in bringing latest pixel experience to MOTO G5s. Everything works perfectly fine except Google Pay and Microsoft Intune both reports your device is using custom ROM and doesn't comply Google Play policies. Can you guys please look into it.

Thanks,
sky
Just turn off telephone permission of Google Play services while registering or during transaction in gpay or any other payment app

e-art

Oct 22, 2010
Hi guys, i am using this rom from the very first day and its fantastic, but in the last two updates the multiple users has disappeared. I had two users into my phone and after the auto update from the version before last i cant change between users account. I was waiting the latest update but the problem remains. There's nowhere to change users. Only accounts.
I try to delete the second user but then there's no way to make a new user.
Is this option removed?
Should i do a clean install or the option to change users was left out?
Please any advice
Thanks

Last edited:

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Earth
github.com
Moto G5S
Moto G7
But in previous versions it worked correctly, why not now?
It is working correctly, it works according to Pixel behavior now.
It was removed because the hacks used to enable it before were causing glitches and instability

Thanks,
sky
It is working as intended, we are using custom ROMs after all

Just turn off telephone permission of Google Play services while registering or during transaction in gpay or any other payment app

International Google Pay differs from the Google Pay used in India, that workaround doesn't work for International Google Pay

Last edited:

SHUEPPSH

Oct 9, 2019
What the f*ck happened to the camera? 10.7.2019 update has crushed the Google camera app! There was a very good quality there, but now it is deleted and another version is installed! Where is HDR+? Where is Portrait mode? What is going on? Why was it removed? How can I go back to the previous version without erasing all my data?

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Earth
github.com
Moto G5S
Moto G7
What the f*ck happened to the camera? 10.7.2019 update has crushed the Google camera app! There was a very good quality there, but now it is deleted and another version is installed! Where is HDR+? Where is Portrait mode? What is going on? Why was it removed? How can I go back to the previous version without erasing all my data?

Hi, do you mean the build that was released on September 1st or the build that was released on August 23rd? Looking at the website, there is no build uploaded on either the 10th of July or the 7th of October.

fenix_vd

Oct 25, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Bug

found a bug, you can listen to music, watch videos, and after some moment the sound disappears until a complete reboot. the problem is that when everything is good in the headphones, and when it disappears through the speaker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G5s [Montana]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    USB Tethering
    Front Flash
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Credits & Thanks:
    mickaelmendes50
    rssxda
    GoldeneyeS2
    AsD Monio
    luffyhhuu
    jhenrique09

All my friends from Montana Laboratory!

Pixel Experience Team

And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Pixel Experience Update!!! Now we are OFFICIAL! (Build Date: 22/03/2019)

Hey guys, after a long time I'm back haha! And I bring good news xD From here on I will keep the ROM Officially, and the first Official build is already released, the download link is in the main thread and in this reply. But enough of curling let's go to the changelog!

Update Features:
    >March Security Patch
    >Blobs Updated
    >Now we are Official xD
    >OTA Updates
    >Night Mode Fix
    >Gray Scale Fix
    >Performance is Optimized
    >Gapps Go (Minimal)
    >Reduced ROM size (From 950mb to 772mb)
    >Any Bugs Fix

Download:
    Google Drive
    Update is comming!!!

I have just fix the recording of the video recording, the FM radio, the USB audio and leave Hal3 by default along with the EIS. Next update is coming and I'll bring you all these news ;)
    Pixel Experience Update! (07/02/2019)

Update Features:​

>Navigation Gestures by Biometric Sensor Fix! (MotoActions)
    >Repository Update!
    >February Security Patch!

Download:
    Google Drive
    New Update!!!

Update Features:
    - May Security Patch
    - ROM Source Update
    (View full changelog here: https://t.me/PixelExperience/1163)
    - USB Tethering Fix
    - Front Flash Fix
    - Navbar enabled by default (Can be disabled by settings now)
    - Enable turn-on/turn-off navbar switch in System > buttons
    - Swipe 3 fingers to screenshot
    - Fingerprint updated to pass on SafetyNet
    - Graphic renderer changed to OpenGl (More stable, and possible fix for graphic problems)
    - Updated MotoActions
    - Fix device model string
    - Camera changed to default

Download:
    Pixel Experience Website