which gaaps can we choice Arm or Arm 64??Here my review with a GTN5100 and the latest ROM from today:
Please let me know, where I can help for the 5100
- Very smooth experience bringing fresh and new life to my trusted device
- WIFI working out of the box
- Pairing of a bluetooth headset worked. Tests needed on microphone and sound quality. This was always an issue with other ROMs for the device
- LTE not recognized. when starting any app related to mobile data or phone I get a crash of com.android.phone. SW gets unresponsive and needs to be closed. Some restarts did not do the trick. Mobile data was working on other ROMs before.
- SPencommand did not start. SW was compatible up to Oreo based on the website. Still digitizer i able to work with the pen as a pointing device.
- I can only applaud the developer . This is fantastic and with /e/ being the basis I do not need to do all the MicroG and other steps in setup myself.
Hmm good question, the softkey's are ment to be enabled while using the pen.Question to palm rejection: I am fine with the general use of SPen on any lineage based devices. With this ROM I like, that I can switch on the pointer. What about palm rejection? The biggest issue for me is hitting accidentally the back or menu button. Any setting/ app/magisk plug-in to improve or even customize the behavior?
Yes, it works, with working meaning it works as a pointer and it can be used e.g to scribble notes in Nebo or for drawing.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */