[ROM][9.0][N8000/N801x/N8020][OFFICIAL] /e/

Search This thread

Alexfs

Oct 7, 2014
Good afternoon!
Once again I come to express my admiration for your work. I do not know if these problems occur with someone else, and if you can correct them manually:
- When I change the wallpaper it zooms.
- Every program I install needs to restart the device so that it can recognize the internal storage and the memory card. I have this problem in both Lineage 16 and \ e \. This does not happen in Lineage 18, which by the way I am looking forward to working on it again, I think it will be spectacular.

Diotrihhi

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for the update, it's faster than fast. But since the 1st version it's now not possible to activate Magisk/root. Do you have an idea why?

/edit: TWRP crashes in flashing process of boot image

prkfsz

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for the update, it's faster than fast. But since the 1st version it's now not possible to activate Magisk/root. Do you have an idea why?

As far as I understood, Magisk does not work the same way like it used to. I think the dev is not recommending install through recovery anymore. Now it's a one app for both manager and root, but the process is a bit tricky.

html6405

Recognized Developer
- When I change the wallpaper it zooms.
This was made from LIneageOS this way, for me it's not a problem.
- Every program I install needs to restart the device so that it can recognize the internal storage and the memory card. I have this problem in both Lineage 16 and \ e \. This does not happen in Lineage 18, which by the way I am looking forward to working on it again, I think it will be spectacular.
It should be enough to close the App in the background after granting the storage permissions and reopen it.
In LOS 18.1 (Android 11) the permission system is working differently.

Hmm no, I'm rooted without any problems, you could redownload the latest magisk.apk and flash it through TWRP,
you also have to use a recent TWRP version for this.
As far as I understood, Magisk does not work the same way like it used to. I think the dev is not recommending install through recovery anymore. Now it's a one app for both manager and root, but the process is a bit tricky.
The process is actually very similar, just download the magisk.apk, boot into TWRP and flash it with Install->Download->magisk.apk and reboot.

If the app shouldnt be installed automatically afterwards, just install it manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: prkfsz

Diotrihhi

Feb 21, 2020
No official/native Google Apps with "E" possible. I use it as AA Headunit in my car, works nearly perfect!

Update 13.04.2021:
  • Fixed video decoding problem with recent Netflix versions.
Only via OTA.
I tried to install this OTA. Does not throw any error measage, but after the reboot still the initial version is installed with a message, that the update failed.
I am currently on e-0.15-p-20210412-HTML6405-n8000.zip. It is used by my kids. So for it works flawlessly :)
Thank you for this nice work!

Reactions: html6405

html6405

Recognized Developer
I tried to install this OTA. Does not throw any error measage, but after the reboot still the initial version is installed with a message, that the update failed.
I am currently on e-0.15-p-20210412-HTML6405-n8000.zip. It is used by my kids. So for it works flawlessly :)
Thank you for this nice work!
Hmm ok, maybe I forgot to update the file on my server, anyway just wait for the next update and you will be fine :).

KING@paneer65

May 8, 2021
Hi @html6405, as usual, a great rom to use.
However, I found a problem with the MicroG. It won't let my use my GSuite account in YouTube and other google apps. If it is fixable, please do so as it is a really great rom and I would love to see this rom moving forward
Thank you

abrielle11122

May 28, 2021
i instaled this rom but im geting always 0% battery percentage.

my device s N8020
Screenshot_20210528-033947_Trebuchet.png

Top Liked Posts