• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][nitrogen] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][AOSP][19.06.2019]

Search This thread

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Max 3 [nitrogen]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint (FPC & Goodix)
Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
Bluetooth
Camera (Camera2 API included)
Audio
Flash
Notification LED
VoLTE
GPS
IR Blaster
Probably more stuff I haven't tested.

Known issues:
The FM radio app can't output to speaker (yet)

FLASH GAPPS, IT NOT INCLUDED IN ROM!
Download from Google Drive

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience Pie, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Created 2019-06-22
Last Updated 2019-06-19

Pixel Experience 9.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Contributors
Nikitel, Alyer, MrColdbird, mario_rr
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 9.6.13
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 9.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-06-19

Created 2019-06-22
Last Updated 2019-06-22

Dacoco

Dec 8, 2010
I would like to test if the Pixel Experience ROM would work with Android Auto Wireless.
Currently i'm on the latest MIUI 11 Xiaomi.EU ROM.

1) Can i just install it and if i don't like it restore my backup of miui 11? Or is this a problem (rollback protection or something like that)
2) Will the data partition (internal SD) keep untouched?

Thanks

Skyllery

I would like to test if the Pixel Experience ROM would work with Android Auto Wireless.
Currently i'm on the latest MIUI 11 Xiaomi.EU ROM.

1) Can i just install it and if i don't like it restore my backup of miui 11? Or is this a problem (rollback protection or something like that)
2) Will the data partition (internal SD) keep untouched?

Thanks
For the moment, miui 11 is the same ARB lvl as previously so nothing to worry about flashing firmware (9.9.3) or return to miui (9.9.26) after that.
Follow all instructions in OP. DATA partition NEED to be wipe between AOSP and MIUI. Everytime. And do not restore data of any app backup coming from miui, it can cause crashs when starting apps (experienced myself just returned to SuperiorOS).

Regards

Dacoco

Dec 8, 2010
For the moment, miui 11 is the same ARB lvl as previously so nothing to worry about flashing firmware (9.9.3) or return to miui (9.9.26) after that.
Follow all instructions in OP. DATA partition NEED to be wipe between AOSP and MIUI. Everytime. And do not restore data of any app backup coming from miui, it can cause crashs when starting apps (experienced myself just returned to SuperiorOS).

Regards

Thanks! So restore Titanium Backup App Backups is not advised?

lasercatslol

Jan 31, 2020
This might be a dumb question but I couldn't quite find an answer, I used my max 3 stock and updated to MIUI11 11.0.7 and now wanted to flash the thing, but there is the anti rollback thing, but ARB says its about ROM and I am required to flash to a lower firmware which seems out of reach when checking ARB compatible versions. But yeah, basically I am left unsure whether I can flash my phone or not and I hope you guys can clarify this matter for me.

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
Thread cleaned

XDA-Developers is a platform to discuss and share, so discuss here and not in closed TG groups nor invite members to such groups.

Please read the sticky
And our FORUM RULES:

5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.

-You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
-Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
-Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
-Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
-Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

Thank you all for your understanding :good:

strongst
Forum Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Max 3 [nitrogen]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Fingerprint (FPC & Goodix)
    Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
    Bluetooth
    Camera (Camera2 API included)
    Audio
    Flash
    Notification LED
    VoLTE
    GPS
    IR Blaster
    Probably more stuff I haven't tested.

Known issues:
    The FM radio app can't output to speaker (yet)

FLASH GAPPS, IT NOT INCLUDED IN ROM!
    Download from Google Drive

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

PixelExperience Pie, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Created 2019-06-22
    Last Updated 2019-06-19

Pixel Experience 9.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Contributors
    Nikitel, Alyer, MrColdbird, mario_rr
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 9.6.13
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 9.0
    Stable Release Date: 2019-06-19

Created 2019-06-22
    Last Updated 2019-06-22
    Any bugs here? Is there any support for future updates?

Project was taken back by @Franssen but don't have time to update xda thread. So look at telegram.

I pm him he said he will update threads when he got time. Actually fighting with sources.

Regards

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using XDA Labs