What about battery drain?Is Mokee still draining like hell when screen is on?Hereby a short update about what I've learned in the past days concerning flashing stock roms (downloaded from https://flashxiaomi.com/download-install-miui-rom-for-xiaomi-mi-2s-all-miui-firmwares/) and then Mokee 9, 10 or Havoc OS 3.2:
After this I decided to flash and older MIUI, to hopefully get rid of the charging problems:
- Stock MIUI 184.108.40.206, then Mokee 9: Bluetooth keeps crashing every few seconds, which makes the phone unusable
- Stock MIUI 220.127.116.11, then Mokee 10: seems to work alright but not too stable. Also, the flash isn't working in the camera app. Worst for me, I experienced problems with charging, where the phone kept indicating it got disconnected.
- Stock MIUI 18.104.22.168, then Havoc OS 3.2: seemed to be alright, but I experienced the same charging problems as with Mokee 10. My USB connection is a bit loose, but it also happened when the phone was perfectly still.
I hope this is helpful to someone!
- Stock MIUI 22.214.171.124, then Mokee 9: this is what I'm currently running and seems to be fine
- Stock MIUI 126.96.36.199, then Mokee 10: weird camera behaviour, also in Open Camera, as reported here
- Stock MIUI 188.8.131.52, then Havoc OS 3.2: quite unstable, I've had a few crashes in a day which needed hard reboots