[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

Lava kumar

Jul 2, 2018
Please explain it clearly,my fingerprint option gone in settings.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Not solved my problem, solution is flash Persist.img in edl mode to repair sensor. I made the files and I can send it to anyone who needs it, just contact me. I used the UMT (I am an electronics technician, so I own) with your firehose file. So I can not guarantee firehose downloaded on the web will work. But the files for sensor repair are 100% functional. :)

Please explain it clearly, my fingerprint option gone from settings and share that persist.file

Nov 22, 2018
So, this is the bug I'm facing: every now and then, some white window (like an app opening) takes the whole screen, and I can't, for the life of me, get rid of it. Press home button, home screen pops for a sec and them the window comes back; multitask, it comes back. It's persistent, and only restarting the phone makes it disappear. In the brief moment that I can see the multitask apps, it does not have a name, it's just "there".
Any ideas?

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
Please explain it clearly,my fingerprint option gone in settings.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Please explain it clearly, my fingerprint option gone from settings and share that persist.file

My sensor was stopped because of the corrupted PERSIST partition. This was easy to understand because of the TWRP log that returned me "Failed to mount '/ persist". Solution was to repair the partition in EDL mode using the persist.img file. If TWRP does not show you this error your problem is probably not the same as mine ...

YousifG7

Feb 28, 2018
can someone tell me the name of the song or tune that keeps playing when i recieve a notification.....i cant seem to find it anymore on AOSP roms and i just want it back....Thx

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone