[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

leobahlis

Nov 14, 2018
Somebody with battery problems?
Here the messages in wifi are with delay...sometimes I don't receive and when put 4g download all messages from what's insta and email

Last edited:

cw_one82

Oct 19, 2015
Even when you dirty flash, the installation script wipes the system partition before flashing the rom. So you have basically switched to PE
Yesss I switch PE for now dirty flash because I need my data and I would like to use navbar without intalling module and expanded desktop for my game. Even LOS 16 have finger print issue. Guess I just have to wait

bench1278

Jan 14, 2015
phones dies in the middle of installation

hello what should i do my phone dies in the middle of the installation, even though i have unlocked bootloader, installed twrp and have latest oreo firmware

barbaross

Apr 21, 2011
Kayseri
hello together I have some questions and although I have an asus zenfone 3 ze552kl and arrow Rom on it question .1 I can not make volte calls second question Finger impression censor does not work sim card is recognized only after switching on and off because volte I have some setting made xda forum anyway, please do not go for help

Last edited:

shu2797

Sep 24, 2014
hello together with the current update,09.12.18 the finger does not work off censor and volte is not synonymous
Radio APP always crashes
Try clean flash

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

They are doing a great job, but do the developers ever read this thread? Fingerprint issue is still not fixed

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone