• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

DallasBelt

Mar 9, 2015
Ambato
Hey,
I don't root a phone since like 7 years ago. In the "begging" it was a kinda easy process, but the roms had a lot of bugs and they didn't really make the phone faster (I was using a galaxy Gio, anyway).

My questions are:
Will I notice a speed improvement with this rom?
Will it be better in my battery?
Will I be able to play pubg in higher settings?
Is this a good rom for daily and intense use?

Thank you in advance
1. Not really an improvement, but the experience is smooth. You'll get some RAM management issues, though.
2. Yes, definitely. With no bloatware running in the background you'll be able to get to the end of the day with 30% (YMMV).
3. Yes, with some tweaks (PUB GFX+ Tool).
4. If "intense use" means doing everything on your phone, then no. Remember that the Zenfone 3 is mid range from 2016, and it shows. The ROM can't give you more RAM or a better SoC.

iagod

Oct 31, 2016
I forgot to enable roaming in stock ROM

How do I enable roaming? I have to go back to stock and activate? or is there a way I can do it any other way

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Hi,
How can I enable roaming if I hadn't done this in the stock rom?
Thanks

Same problem, You did it?

I forgot to enable roaming in stock ROM

How do I enable roaming? I have to go back to stock and activate? or is there a way I can do it any other way

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Same problem, You did it?
The only solution (that worked) was to reinstall the stock ROM and enable it. Then install the ROM from TWRP

dzunghooca

Feb 5, 2018
tôi muốn xóa tất cả ứng dung đa nhiệm bằng cách vuốt xuống thay vì bấm nút "xóa tất cả" thì vào đâu để cài đặt?

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

I want to delete all multitasking apps by swiping down instead of pressing the "delete all" button then where to install?

diazAP

Dec 28, 2014
Depok
Hey thanks for the hardwork for this beutiful customrom.
But i want to ask. Can i copy my files via usb? Coz when i plug in my phone via usb to the laptop. It cant be detected ;(
*sorry for my english

And on the last update, i cant use hotspot... :(
can use on 2.4 ghz band

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts