• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

m4rv1n

Mar 20, 2009
Link for TWRP is broken. I found a TWRP with treble enabled (TWRP-3.3.0-makorn645-20190412-zenfone3.img), installed it and the installed arrowos, but the system just loop reboot.
Flashed last arrowos Arrow-v9.0-zenfone3-OFFICIAL-20191016.zip

vsuh

Jan 3, 2020
Thx a lot for ROM

I installed your excellent firmware and have not yet found any malfunctions. Thank you very much for your work. I really want a charge indicator in the form of a bar at the top of the screen. Is this possible to do on Arrow OS?

vegeto1806

Sep 19, 2016
Hello everyone!
The ROM was effectively dropped last year. You must have noticed updates had stopped. It was because I didn't own the device anymore.
But now with the help of testers, I'm bringing back this ROM!!
Stay tuned for updates!
I'll also update the twrp link and installation procedure along with the release post.

as always, most of the credit goes to makorn645 for his device and kernel sources

Martoost

Jan 2, 2009
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!
The ROM was effectively dropped last year. You must have noticed updates had stopped. It was because I didn't own the device anymore.
Stay tuned for updates!
I'll also update the twrp link and installation procedure along with the release post.

as always, most of the credit goes to makorn645 for his device and kernel sources

YESSSSSSSS :D Thanlk you!!!!

vsuh

Jan 3, 2020
Also, the screen brightness is often reset to 15%. How to win it?
And I would like to swap the hardware buttons, is it possible?

Ashthriel

Mar 9, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hello everyone!
Stay tuned for updates!

great news! Thanks for reviving this rom. I really love this rom, i still use it even though updates stops.

vegeto1806

Sep 19, 2016
New unofficial build:
IMPORTANT
Flash this TWRP first (credits to makorn645):
https://osdn.net/projects/aosp-zenfone3/releases/71893

I have not tested a dirty flash so I would recommend clean flashing, if dirty flash works, report here so I can edit this
Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ar...NTS/veg-zf3-arrow-9.x-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download

Changelog:
- rebased to latest los tree
- January 2020 Security patch
- the kernel still has Underclock frequencies and Force USB quick charge options, enable in a Kernel manager app.
- Pixelmaster port works on Enforcing (see planet9's Lineage 15.1 thread's post #2 for download link)

Note: Since the team focuses on Android Q, Security patch updates is the most I can provide.

Last edited:
Reactions: z4Android

bfvm1982

Feb 15, 2019
Can not make the download, nothing inside on folder EXPERIMENTS...!

New unofficial build:
IMPORTANT
Flash this TWRP first (credits to makorn645):
https://osdn.net/projects/aosp-zenfone3/releases/71893

I have not tested a dirty flash so I would recommend clean flashing, if dirty flash works, report here so I can edit this
Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ar...9.0-zenfone3-UNOFFICIAL-20200129.zip/download

Changelog:
- rebased to latest los tree
- January 2020 Security patch
- the kernel still has Underclock frequencies and Force USB quick charge options, enable in a Kernel manager app.
- Pixelmaster port works on Enforcing (see planet9's Lineage 15.1 thread's post #2 for download link)

Note: Since the team focuses on Android Q, Security patch updates is the most I can provide.

vegeto1806

Sep 19, 2016
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts