Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

Installation:
If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
Open GApps (Nano/pico are the only ones that fits)

Changelog:
Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to jrior001
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
jrior001, npjohnson, mikeioannina
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-03-01
Last Updated 2019-03-01

Taurus_XDA

Jun 23, 2018
jrior001 said:
Already on my list to look into. Its been working in bring up testing so should be easy fix.

Thanks for the great work you (and others of course) have done for getting bacon to remain a supported device by LineageOS :good:

Regarding LED notificattion issue, it seems that in some unofficial builds have already found the solution thanks to @dar2q

dar2q said:
if you use the commit from hxxps://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_oppo_msm8939-common/+/234947 even though it is for another model, the LED starts working with SELinux still set to enforcing (sorry but i cant post links yet)

dar2q said:
@KiD3991 and @Tomoms for the LEDs to fully work (aka pulsing) you need to allow it in the sepolicy/file_contexts file:

Code:
/sys/devices/[a-z0-9]+\.i2c/i2c-[0-9]/[0-9]-[a-z0-9]+/grpfreq u:1object_r:sysfs_leds:s0
/sys/devices/[a-z0-9]+\.i2c/i2c-[0-9]/[0-9]-[a-z0-9]+/grppwm u:1object_r:sysfs_leds:s0
remove 1 at u:1object

I really don't know if it will be related to, but I tell you it just in case it can be useful.

drezz2 said:
What exactly does "Issue with play store and our device fingerprint" consist of what I can or can not do? that is, the store works but it is possible that it will not let me install any app?

It means that Play Store provides us with obsolete versions of some applications (such as Instagram or Facebook). The simplest solution is to download them from sites like apkmirror, that's all.

Last edited:

vitafer1

Dec 2, 2017
I have a problem with adb sideload. I made Format Data and when I try to flash Pie by adb sideload on TWRP says "you need adb 1.0.34 or newer". How can I proceed?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

krzysn

Jun 2, 2017
Because of the new thread devoted to lineageos 16 I will repeat the description of issues with the first LOS16 relase:
- NFC is not working (GPay), phone can receive NFS tags but cannot send it,
- camera app crashes, it has no permission to device camera,
- led notificatiins are not working.

Upgrade according to LOS developers recommendations: from last LOS15.1 flash in trwp, ROM and gapps pico.

valvze

Feb 24, 2017
Hardware Buttons

Hi, not sure if you're aware of this already but hardware buttons don't seem to turn off after nav bar is toggled. Can anyone else confirm this? I've dirty flashed over 15 so maybe that's why but I'm not sure. By the way, thanks for supporting our device even longer. Props to the lineage team! :good:

drezz2

Jul 24, 2008
Madrid
Thanks for the great work you (and others of course) have done for getting bacon to remain a supported device by LineageOS :good:

Regarding LED notificattion issue, it seems that in some unofficial builds have already found the solution thanks to @dar2q

I really don't know if it will be related to, but I tell you it just in case it can be useful.

It means that Play Store provides us with obsolete versions of some applications (such as Instagram or Facebook). The simplest solution is to download them from sites like apkmirror, that's all.
thanks
the problem maybe detecting in what applications that happens, maybe you are not aware of it

Is it possible that this is the cause of this too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/a19cl3/google_play_silently_updating_some_apps_even_when/
(Maybe it has nothing to do ... but I've noticed)

maybe I should wait a bit longer to install the rom being the main mobile.
I hope that the first battery data (drainage) .. is provided by the people who have it installed:silly:

Taurus_XDA

Jun 23, 2018
thanks
the problem maybe detecting in what applications that happens, maybe you are not aware of it

Is it possible that this is the cause of this too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/a19cl3/google_play_silently_updating_some_apps_even_when/
(Maybe it has nothing to do ... but I've noticed)

maybe I should wait a bit longer to install the rom being the main mobile.
I hope that the first battery data (drainage) .. is provided by the people who have it installed:silly:

Yes, you have to detect which applications aren't updated and solve it by yourself.

The link you are reffering I don't think is related. The problem here is the device fingerprint (or certification) that is too old (from the last CyanogenOS build from 2016).

Kurt Krummbein

Jul 19, 2011
OnePlus X
OnePlus 3T
I have a problem with adb sideload. I made Format Data and when I try to flash Pie by adb sideload on TWRP says "you need adb 1.0.34 or newer". How can I proceed?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

What about getting a current adb? Mine is 1.0.40 (and i guess not really current, binary is from Mai 2018).

Your device tells you :"use adb 1.0.34 or never" ... what is unclear with this?

Cheers
Kurt
P.S.: ... next to come will be the question : "but where can i get it" ... i did the googling for you : Android Platform-Tools

Reactions: vitafer1

drezz2

Jul 24, 2008
Madrid
Yes, you have to detect which applications aren't updated and solve it by yourself.

The link you are reffering I don't think is related. The problem here is the device fingerprint (or certification) that is too old (from the last CyanogenOS build from 2016).

Thank you again
I imagined that it had no relationship, and this I have begun to notice not long ago .. but I do not know ... it will be a mistake in the store .. I hope it is not something with intention

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
South Lyon
HTC Thunderbolt
Because of the new thread devoted to lineageos 16 I will repeat the description of issues with the first LOS16 relase:
- NFC is not working (GPay), phone can receive NFS tags but cannot send it,
- camera app crashes, it has no permission to device camera,
- led notificatiins are not working.

Upgrade according to LOS developers recommendations: from last LOS15.1 flash in trwp, ROM and gapps pico.

Camera is not a issue at all:)

It does not crash it opens fine and records video and takes pictures with no problem:)

I am running the latest los nightly you can look at my screenshot:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-202828_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190301-202828_Settings.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,016

krzysn

Jun 2, 2017
P.S for me camera works fine and yeah LED doesn't work, but it doesn't bother me
Are you have wiped any partition before upgrade?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

A few minutes ago I have flashed my phone again with wiped system partition. Still problems with camera and NFC :(

LTMendarynas7

Feb 26, 2013
Klaipeda
Are you have wiped any partition before upgrade?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

A few minutes ago I have flashed my phone again with wiped system partition. Still problems with camera and NFC :(

I always go safely when upgrading major android versions. I do clean flash because I don't like doing dirty and it helps avoid me some problems

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

Installation:
    If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
    If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
    As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
    Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
    LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
    Open GApps (Nano/pico are the only ones that fits)

Changelog:
    Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
    How to submit a bug report
    LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
    Donate via PayPal to jrior001
    Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    jrior001, npjohnson, mikeioannina
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-03-01
    Last Updated 2019-03-01
    Notification light still does not work at all for the march 3rd 2019 build when kernel is set to enforcing which its set to by default. Are you guys going to fix it any time soon because I am thinking to just forget about pie and go back to either the nougat or Oreo lineage os builds. Why release pie officially so early when this bug still has not been fixed yet I'm just curious

I already said it wasn't going to make it in time for today's build. I found the fix the first day but there was some discussion on how global the change should be and it hasn't been merged yet.

https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_system_sepolicy/+/242951 is the solution, when that gets merged it's fixed. I also spent 3 hours today testing upgrade scenarios to confirm and confirm a solution to the few users with 14.1->15.1->16.0 camera issues. Hopefully that gets merged later today as well

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    as early builds.. los16 still sux ass..lets c what april brings in..im getting back to arrow pie
    You got something constructive to contribute or just ****ty comments?

I would like to know if Google Play no longer blacklists our device in new builds thanks to this commit:

LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_bacon/+/243112

I would also like to encourage those of you who are using LOS 16 that if you find any bug you publish it in GitLab so developers can take it into account.

https://wiki.lineageos.org/bugreport-howto.html
    That fingerprint update worked for me locally for about 24 hours, by the time the build went out it didn't work anymore. I've been testing a few other older/oxygenOS fingerprints to find what works and what doesn't but I haven't updated it again for builds yet.

While I'm here, just FYI on NFC. A few folks have linked a patch were working on. I have a build locally that I need to go find a place to test NFC payments. We'll get that in as soon as we can confirm its working as expected and were happy with the code.

I ran into the same problem with the snap app, and i upgraded from 14.1 to 15.1 and now 16.0, so it nicht indeed be the Problem over the course of three versions
    I also do have the same issue with the camera. Upgraded from 14 to 15 and now to 16.
    Idem....14.1 to 15.1 to 16 snap camera crash.
    If wipe data resolve this problem ok, but reinstall any app without lose data? Backup apps on Google?
    If you guys can be patient a day or two, we are testing solutions internally. Hopefully we'll have a path forward that doesn't involve wiping data.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone