• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][LINK WAS FIXED!] Pixel Experience [MARKW][AOSP]

Search This thread

danny1004

Mar 3, 2017
Videocall isn't working for me.Anyone else with that Problem?!Or do anyone have a hint for me...I do like to make videocall via Android itself

NovaBear

Apr 7, 2015
So im trying to flash it but every time I try to I get an error 7 and this text "e1001: failed to update system image". Anyone knows what is it? I really want to flash exactly this rom. :(

Reactions: Drake Misuke

Drake Misuke

Feb 24, 2016
Torino
zip file is corrupt.
Fleshed with Orange Fox

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I did it.
Practically yesterday the rom was .rar, today I downloaded it again and it is .zip.

Malfunctions that I have encountered: fingerprint reader. It works once out of 100.
The left soft-touch to open recent tabs, it needs a long press.
I'd like to lower the toggle bar with a swipe down from anywhere on the home screen.

Last edited:

MehediME17

Jul 27, 2020
Worked after Deleting the first line of update script

Attachments

• Screenshot (71).png
    Screenshot (71).png
    185.9 KB · Views: 67

t0mat3

Oct 10, 2010
Loving this rom, only thing is my text messages do not work at all. Anyone have this issue? Any app i try to use with text messages just force close. Tried chomp sms and facebook messenger so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FMOzKgPvLPaWB_b4AbFukRos8nB8%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FGtwTyCR.png%3Fraw%3Dtrue

Pixel Experience for Redmi 4 Prime [OFFICIAL]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    FM Radio
    WiFi Hotspot
    VoLTE
    VoWiFi
    Cast
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Fingerprint reader
    Button remapper
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

IF YOU WANT TO SAY THANKS OR SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER, HERE IS THE DONATIONALERTS LINK:
    DONATIONALERTS

Download Link:
    SourceForge

Translation
    Help with project translation

Credits & Thanks:
    jhenrique09
    Razziell
    SonicBSV

Pixel Experience Team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Contributor: Granrage
    Source Code:
    Device tree: https://github.com/Granrage/device_xiaomi_markw
    Kernel: https://github.com/Granrage/android_kernel_xiaomi_markw
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be On latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-09-05

Created: 2019-09-05
    Last Updated: 2020-02-11
    The download link was fixed!
    In the last update of Pie Plus "PixelExperience_Plus_markw-9.0-20190905-1622-OFFICIAL" the notification bar is not working, touching a notification the systemUI craches. Please fix this

Re-install the ROM by the clean way with wipes and also don't forget to format data. There is no bug with notification bar!
    why create new thread?

what is the difference between PIE and PIE plus edition?

is it okay to dirty flash latest pie to latest pie plus?
    1) You can easily saw that there kinda different nicknames "Granrage_VL" vs "Granrage". I don't have any access to my old account. That's why I've created new thread.
    2) Kinda hard to say, now team PE provides two editions of Pixel Experience: Standart(Pie) and Plus(Pie). Standart is just a clean PE without any extra settings and other stuff. Plus is a version with extra settings and some other stuff. But also there is no big difference(on rom side, not a device, for device there was a lot of changes) between old PE and PE Plus, only new PE Standart edition don't have extras.
    3) No, you better install it by the clean way to avoid any bugs. Too much changes in code.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    I hope that my answer was helpful, that's kinda hard to to explain the difference between this two versions.
    You also can find some videos on YouTube to understand the difference.
    So im trying to flash it but every time I try to I get an error 7 and this text "e1001: failed to update system image". Anyone knows what is it? I really want to flash exactly this rom. :(