• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][PINE][NIGHTLY][SHARE] MoKee Open Source Android Project

Search This thread

m2b15w

Nov 10, 2019
Install the app manager you find the xda lab i remove all this with root.rom based on 10.2.4
Chinese version .i think we don't find another costum rom for this phone.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Try any g cam for 32 bit .

tried all these apps with root privileges:
3c toolbox pro
amaze file manager
app manager
root uninstaller
app eater
and.. no fuxxxxx way to get rid of those apps! :laugh:
it's not a "total freedom" rom.. but I do agree: it's the best we can get so far. ;)

open camera here.. Camera2 API enabled

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
tried all these apps with root privileges:
[...]
and.. no fuxxxxx way to get rid of those apps! :laugh:

Hm, are you sure root is working? :confused:
Anyways, this method should work:

- Boot TWRP
- Go to mount, and then check "system" so the system partition is mounted
- Go back to TWRP home screen, then to "Advaced" -> "Terminal".
- Type: "cd /system/priv-app" and hit enter (the blue checkmark in the lower right corner of the keyboard)
- Type "rm -rf Aegis" to remove Aegis
- Repeat last step for all stock apps you want to remove from priv-app folder.
These are all the apps that can be found in this folder and can be removed that way:
Aegis
AudioFX
BackupRestoreConfirmation
BlockedNumberProvider
CalendarProvider
CallLogBackup
CarrierConfig
CellBroadcastReceiver
CNEService
Contacts
ContactsProvider
CtsShimPrivPrebuilt
DefaultContainerService
Dialer
DocumentsUI
DownloadProvider
DownloadProviderUi
dpmserviceapp
EmergencyInfo
ExternalStorageProvider
ExtServices
FMRadio
FusedLocation
ims
InputDevices
Lawnchair
Longshot
ManagedProvisioning
MediaProvider
MKParts
MKSettingsProvider
MmsService
MoKeeCenter
MoKeePay
MoKeeSetupWizard
MtpDocumentsProvider
OneTimeInitializer
PackageInstaller
ProxyHandler
qcrilmsgtunnel
Recorder
Settings
SettingsIntelligence
SettingsProvider
SharedStorageBackup
Shell
Snap
StatementService
StorageManager
SystemUI
Telecom
TelephonyProvider
TeleService
UserDictionaryProvider
VpnDialogs
WallpaperCropper
WarpShare
WfdService
XiaomiParts

- After you deleted all the apps you want from priv-app folder, type "cd /system/app"
- Type "rm -rf Gboard" to remove gboard (be sure to have another keyboard installed before that obviously ;))
- Repeat last step for all stock apps you want to remove from app folder.
These are all the apps that can be found in this folder and can be removed that way:
Backgrounds
BasicDreams
Bluetooth
BluetoothMidiService
BookmarkProvider
BuiltInPrintService
Calendar
CaptivePortalLogin
CarrierDefaultApp
CertInstaller
CompanionDeviceManager
CtsShimPrebuilt
DeskClock
Development
EasterEgg
Email
ExactCalculator
Exchange2
ExtShared
Gallery2
Gboard
HTMLViewer
imssettings
KeyChain
LiveWallpapersPicker
messaging
MoKeeBlackAccent
MoKeeBlackTheme
MoKeeBlueAccent
MoKeeBrownAccent
MoKeeCyanAccent
MoKeeDarkTheme
MoKeeGrayAccent
MoKeeGreenAccent
MoKeeOrangeAccent
MoKeePinkAccent
MoKeePurpleAccent
MoKeeRedAccent
MoKeeTealAccent
MoKeeYellowAccent
PacProcessor
Phonograph
PhotoTable
PrintRecommendationService
PrintSpooler
Profiles
QtiTelephonyService
SecureElement
SimAppDialog
Stk
Terminal
Traceur
ViaBrowser
WallpaperBackup
WAPPushManager
webview

- Almost done! Go back to TWRP home screen, go to "Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe", Check "Dalvik / ART Cache" and "Cache", and swipe to wipe.
- Reboot phone, first boot will take a while.
- Done! :good:

Disclaimer: As said, don't have the phone atm, but just looking at the rom this should work! :D Try it and let us know if it works!

EDIT:
could the model be NMU:776482, than?
No, that is not the one I was looking for!
This one is the important one I think:

tgHy.jpg

(the one in the red circle)

Last edited:
Reactions: m2b15w

qwerty_man

Feb 6, 2015
This is the first time I try to root a phone. I have to say the experience is not very pleasant or easy.

All the guides start out with: "Step 1: download TWRP here --> *dead link*"
followed by posts with more dead links and references to ??"GSI"?? and a bunch of people who bricked their phone. Scary.

Does anybody know of a proper working guide for an image that actually works with links that actually work?

gifobey664

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks fot the amaziong development job

Release types:
  • RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
  • NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
  • HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
  • EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
  • UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.

Thanks fot the amaziong development job

m2b15w

Nov 10, 2019
Hm, are you sure root is working? :confused:
Anyways, this method should work:

- Boot TWRP
- Go to mount, and then check "system" so the system partition is mounted
- Go back to TWRP home screen, then to "Advaced" -> "Terminal".
- Type: "cd /system/priv-app" and hit enter (the blue checkmark in the lower right corner of the keyboard)
- Type "rm -rf Aegis" to remove Aegis
- Repeat last step for all stock apps you want to remove from priv-app folder.
Aegis
AudioFX
BackupRestoreConfirmation
BlockedNumberProvider
CalendarProvider
CallLogBackup
CarrierConfig
CellBroadcastReceiver
CNEService
Contacts
ContactsProvider
CtsShimPrivPrebuilt
DefaultContainerService
Dialer
DocumentsUI
DownloadProvider
DownloadProviderUi
dpmserviceapp
EmergencyInfo
ExternalStorageProvider
ExtServices
FMRadio
FusedLocation
ims
InputDevices
Lawnchair
Longshot
ManagedProvisioning
MediaProvider
MKParts
MKSettingsProvider
MmsService
MoKeeCenter
MoKeePay
MoKeeSetupWizard
MtpDocumentsProvider
OneTimeInitializer
PackageInstaller
ProxyHandler
qcrilmsgtunnel
Recorder
Settings
SettingsIntelligence
SettingsProvider
SharedStorageBackup
Shell
Snap
StatementService
StorageManager
SystemUI
Telecom
TelephonyProvider
TeleService
UserDictionaryProvider
VpnDialogs
WallpaperCropper
WarpShare
WfdService
XiaomiParts

- After you deleted all the apps you want from priv-app folder, type "cd /system/app"
- Type "rm -rf Gboard" to remove gboard (be sure to have another keyboard installed before that obviously ;))
- Repeat last step for all stock apps you want to remove from app folder.
Backgrounds
BasicDreams
Bluetooth
BluetoothMidiService
BookmarkProvider
BuiltInPrintService
Calendar
CaptivePortalLogin
CarrierDefaultApp
CertInstaller
CompanionDeviceManager
CtsShimPrebuilt
DeskClock
Development
EasterEgg
Email
ExactCalculator
Exchange2
ExtShared
Gallery2
Gboard
HTMLViewer
imssettings
KeyChain
LiveWallpapersPicker
messaging
MoKeeBlackAccent
MoKeeBlackTheme
MoKeeBlueAccent
MoKeeBrownAccent
MoKeeCyanAccent
MoKeeDarkTheme
MoKeeGrayAccent
MoKeeGreenAccent
MoKeeOrangeAccent
MoKeePinkAccent
MoKeePurpleAccent
MoKeeRedAccent
MoKeeTealAccent
MoKeeYellowAccent
PacProcessor
Phonograph
PhotoTable
PrintRecommendationService
PrintSpooler
Profiles
QtiTelephonyService
SecureElement
SimAppDialog
Stk
Terminal
Traceur
ViaBrowser
WallpaperBackup
WAPPushManager
webview

- Almost done! Go back to TWRP home screen, go to "Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe", Check "Dalvik / ART Cache" and "Cache", and swipe to wipe.
- Reboot phone, first boot will take a while.
- Done! :good:

Disclaimer: As said, don't have the phone atm, but just looking at the rom this should work! :D Try it and let us know if it works!

EDIT:

No, that is not the one I was looking for!
This one is the important one I think:

tgHy.jpg

(the one in the red circle)

So man.. your theachings had been really good to me! thank u very much.. again!
uninstalling those bloody apps with TWRP terminal was really nice.. and it worked!
Also, following your thought which solved the camera problem, I've mi-flashed over my EU version the global version (10.2.5).. just to see if I was able to install magisk but.. no luck. There's a bug report on mokee dev forum
'bout magisk.. they suggest some adb command (adb disable-verity) which in my case ends up in a: verity not installed ENG build. someone also suggest: add TTL fixation to the kernel. I've been browsing around a little but I wasn't
able to find any kernel supporting redmi 7a.. apart from the one posted by YaAlex in the GSI forum. and i'm not sure it make any sense to flash it over mokee's one.
No tutorial about TTL fixation either.. so I'm giving it up on the magisk problem for now.
Device gave no problems at all during the last three days.. even with a lot of apps and priv-apps frozen or deleted.
So I'd say I'm pretty happy with it!
'bout your doubts on my device been rooted I'd say it might not be a full root as i was used with magisk on LOS.. but I'm posting some pics 'bout it so u can have a look..
The mobile serial number it's M1903C3EG..
again.. thank u man, really learned a lot from u!

For those having problems with gapps I'm sorry but I can't help: one of the main reasons to root and flash a rom, for me, it's to keep BigG off my phone so I didn't flash gapps at all.
I'm sorry even for those not founding this op usefull to root their phone or flash the mokee dev rom.. did my best to write down the passages that worked for me not being allowed to post links..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191115-174049.jpg
    Screenshot_20191115-174049.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_20191115-174011.jpg
    Screenshot_20191115-174011.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 367

DebrupGhosh

Sep 5, 2018
Release types:
RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
How to use magisk without decrypting data?

ElFanta

Aug 16, 2019
when I want to play a video of 20 seconds for example, when playing it appears as if I had 1 hour and 30min ... even in whatsapp that happens when I try to send a video ... any solution?

Nov 21, 2017
I installed twrp recovery and booted into it everything looked fine so i rebooted to system. After this i tried to boot into twrp recovery but it was replaced with stock recovery . This happened with me 2 times any help is appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F8I7TXrpmwm3dAspMJQPCIaBTbzg%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FZizTzxbBqRYJOrrtxX8j7oTlAbg%253D%252Fhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Ffs02.androidpit.info%2525252Fuserfiles%2525252F5519829%2525252Fimage%2525252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it on XDA
    */
    [/SIZE]
    MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.
    I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER OF THIS ROM AND I ONLY MAKE THIS THREAD FOR XDA COMMUNITY. IN ANY CASE, MOKEE AND GuaiYiHu HAS ALL THE RIGHTS OVER THIS ROM.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • VoLTE
    • ViLTE
    Known issues:
    • You tell me
    Instructions :
    • Download this TWRP Recovery and install it.
    • Download the ROM (MK90.0-pine-xxxxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY.zip)
    • Go into TWRP Recovery — Wipe — Advanced Wipe — Select: Dalvik、Data、Cache、System — Swipe to Wipe
    • Install the ROM (MK90.0-pine-xxxxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY.zip)
    • If you have problems during the flash, you have to unpack the archive and delete the "compatibility" file. Once that is done, put all the files together in a new archive. ZIP, and you will have no problems during flash.

Downloads:

MoKee Add-Ons:

MoKee Help & Support links:

Sources: https://github.com/GuaiYiHu/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm439

Credits:
    • GuaiYiHu
    • Mokee Development Team
    • LineageOS
    If you like it, don´t forget to say thanks!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Mokee Open Source Project, ROM for the Redmi 7A, ROM for the Redmi 7A

Contributors
    GuaiYiHu
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    Based On: Mokee Open Source Project

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 2019-10-27
    Beta Release Date: 2019-10-24

Created 2019-10-28
    Last Updated 2019-10-28
    Release types:
    • RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
    • NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
    • HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
    • EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
    • UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
    This is nice, but I think the flashing method is "copy pasted" from original site, and therefore will not work on this device. But i am not sure.

what i meant that wont work is that this device's normal flashing method requires a lot of reboot to recovery, while the OP's instructions is for A devices only.

Actually 7A is A-only device, working as system-as-root.
    The OP's instructions are right, cuz I installed it this way and everything works fine. :D
    Coming from stock MIUI 11 Android 9 do I have to format the data partition or to wipe it? Usually MIUI to AOSP needs a format.

Nop, just wipe.
    I appreciate your work, but TWRP is impossible to download, not with all these chinese characters. I see a QR code but I want to download to my PC first.
    Even google was unable translate it :eek:
    I used twrp LR team from gsi post and worked with this recovery.if you need root download su add .magisk don't work...