• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [MARKW][AOSP]

Search This thread

Granrage_VB

Feb 18, 2019
Kyiv
On what website can we see changelog? Sorry im not much of a tech or forums reader :)
On Official website, where you can see the build info and download the ROM.

Camera quality fixed?
Nothing to fix in camera quality, working good and you first person complaining about camera, if you don't like it, you always can install camera you like more..

Manual setting of mobile network?
Mostly the same as with camera.. I'm using this personally and everything is working good and no one complained about this stuff.

-valvoline-

Dec 5, 2011
Thanks for answer. I see changes on pixel experience page. I tried camera miui 9 ported nougat 7 gcam and the pixel experience gcam the pictures better and sharper on the ported miui. Quality on back cam much better in ported miui on low light. Maybe is some setting in gcam i dont know, im not much tech expert :) As for manual search of mobile network maybe someone else try to manualy set network provider, on my phone manual was not working, when try to manualy connect to network it searches and finds networks, but when you select one it just goes back to previous screen and automatic mode, on stock miui ported miui and los manual conection works (as i said this is my big problem because i need occasionaly to manualy select network, but if person has no need for manual network selection no problem at all with that).
Thumbs up for the rom development, very very nice rom. If manual selection mobile network can be somehow fixed/enabled i definately would install and have it as my daily driver. Maybe you as developer have some advice or workaround for manual connecting.
One more question, is there a way to permanently disable/remove the fixed google search tab in the bottom of home screen? The only anooyance in the rom.
Thumbs up once again, cheers.

Last edited:

iosusan

Jul 15, 2018
Battery performance?

Hi, I've noticed my battery lasts less since I installed this ROM. Am I supposed to install a particular kernel in order to make it last longer, or is it just my feeling? By the way, I'm coming from DotOS Oreo, and I was pretty happy with its battery performance. I haven't tried May 5th update, but I will today and update if battery lasts any longer. Thank you

espamcaca

Aug 11, 2010
Awesome ROM!!! Everything works for me, no bugs, hangs, no slowness... THE BEST ROM I TRIED SO FAR, and I tried a lot, always going back to Stock. I won't go back this time ?

Granrage_VB

Feb 18, 2019
Kyiv
Updated, changelog on the website(Download Page, just click on build and you'll get the dialog with info and Dowload button)!

-valvoline-

Dec 5, 2011
How to enter twrp recovery without pc and adb? Volume up and power not booting in twrp after install PE. On pc with fastboot command works and boots recovery.

Granrage_VB

Feb 18, 2019
Kyiv
How to enter twrp recovery without pc and adb? Volume up and power not booting in twrp after install PE. On pc with fastboot command works and boots recovery.

You need to hold both Volume buttons (Up and Down) and Power button. In better way it should be like: You hold all the buttons and when Mi logo appears you need to release the Power button and still holding Volume buttons till you get into TWRP.

wflores93

Apr 14, 2015
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
It's amazing, very stable and smooth. I found two error

- when tap 2 times power button to open camera, the app camera close automatically, and will have to open manually

- sometimes when unlock automatically lock and power off the screen

luyanakat

May 19, 2019
twitter app can't log in
anyone the same?
when i change dns, it's fine sometimes
but it's also can't log in like: reddit or twitch,
hoping you will give me some tricks
thanks first

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for Redmi 4 Prime [OFFICIAL]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    FM Radio
    WiFi Hotspot
    VoLTE
    VoWiFi
    Cast
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Fingerprint reader
    Button remapper
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

IF YOU WANT TO SAY THANKS OR SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER, HERE IS THE WebMoney wallets:
    R358506176956 - RUB
    Z983619654777 - USD

Download the rom

Translation
    Help with project translation

Granrage's Telegram group
    Stay tuned

Pixel Experience Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Credits & Thanks:
    jhenrique09
    Razziell

Pixel Experience Team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Contributor: Granrage
    Source Code:
    Device tree: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_xiaomi_markw
    Vendor: https://github.com/Granrage/android_vendor_xiaomi_Pie
    Kernel: https://github.com/freemarkw/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be On latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-05-04

Created: 2019-04-24
    Last Updated: 2019-06-18
    Updated [2019-06-18]
    Changelog:

- Moved on new sources based on Razziell's trees
    - Some battery improvments
    - Some optimizations in interface
    - Some optimizations in games
    - Fixed manual network selection
    - Dirac (Mi Sound) was removed due to conflicts
    - Theming improvements
    - Improved behavior of automatic theme based on time
    - PixelLauncher and some others apps updated
    - Translations updated
    - Others fixes
    Updated [2019-06-18]
    Changelog:

- Moved on new sources based on Razziell's trees
    - Some battery improvments
    - Some optimizations in interface
    - Some optimizations in games
    - Fixed manual network selection
    - Dirac (Mi Sound) was removed due to conflicts
    - Theming improvements
    - Improved behavior of automatic theme based on time
    - PixelLauncher and some others apps updated
    - Translations updated
    - Others fixes

Thanks for your great work! Dirty flashed without any issue from the previous version.
    Thanks for your hard work.
    Fm radio feature please

Fixed and added in new build(2019-05-19). Check in your OTA app or website of Pixel Experience.
    This is the best custom rom that I have ever seen. Together with orangefox recovery. Please do not drop support, I hope users will support the developers.