I can recommend the crDroid distribution, it fixes several recent problems with PE. The camera and the GPS first fix time is much better. First fix time this morning 15 seconds. It was often 90 seconds or more using PE.
I came to the conclusion the AGPS function in PE was broken.
So thanks to Granrage.
I had the same problem, I installed OrangeFox recovery for Markw instead of TWRP and it worked properly.Hi!
I want to put something fresh on my old Redmi 4 Prime, currently running some old MIUI 9 xiaomi.eu build.
The problem is - when I try to install Pixel Experience, the TWRP says:
" E3004: This package is for device: markw; this device is ." <--- yes, it does not recognise the device codename...
What to do?
Hi buddies, I have successfully installed the custom version of Pie (a very good job) on my Redmi 4 Prime (using OrangeFox tool).
On the other hand I don't know how to install Miui 10 over this android version.
Does anyone know if it is possible?
Could you detail the steps that I have to follow ?
Thanks in advance.
- Moved on new sources based on Razziell's trees
- Some battery improvments
- Some optimizations in interface
- Some optimizations in games
- Fixed manual network selection
- Dirac (Mi Sound) was removed due to conflicts
- Theming improvements
- Improved behavior of automatic theme based on time
- PixelLauncher and some others apps updated
- Translations updated
- Others fixes