• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][TISSOT][1/11/2019] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Marvel mutant

May 12, 2019
Useless May update for me ... because I can't add second user in this May pixel rom, there is no option.

And night light option is missing from setting.

I was waiting for new update but this disappointed because second user account very important for me ...

I am going back to April version....

Please re update these two features in May version or in June uoday... Thanks

Arief Darmawan

Dec 13, 2015
Tulungagung
Useless May update for me ... because I can't add second user in this May pixel rom, there is no option.

And night light option is missing from setting.

I was waiting for new update but this disappointed because second user account very important for me ...

I am going back to April version....

Please re update these two features in May version or in June uoday... Thanks
Sorry, who care?

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Guys, what is the best Gcam port for this rom that supports night sight?
Try tolyan.

Fingerprint sensor not working on latest build

I was running Lineage OS before flashing this ROM.

Also, yes I did reflash this ROM as well as redownloaded it.

In fact, I also installed HavosOS and experienced the same issue.

The gestures work fine though. Only the detection isn't working. I'm able to register it just fine.

spfmuntz

Feb 24, 2016
Guys, what is the best Gcam port for this rom that supports night sight?
Try tolyan's v0.2b, newest versions are better in functions but not in colors, better config is:

Front camera Nexus 6p
Rear camera Pixel 3
White Balance Pixel 3
Libraries stock by google
Highlight saturation for front camera from 1.0 to 0.8
HDR + frames 15
HDR + for portrait Mode enabled

iamakii

Jul 9, 2017
I paired my phone to a Chromebook and Instant Tethering should have appeared in the Google section in Settings app but it's not showing up. Is this coming to Pixel Experience ROM?

Aldimann

Apr 28, 2013
After updating to the latest CAF build one pair of bluetooth headphones keeps crashing the bluetooth module immediately after connecting. I tested it with two other pairs that work fine. The crashing one is the only model of the three that supports aptX, but it makes no difference when I disable that on the device. Re-Pairing also didn't help.
If that's an yet unknown bug and if it'd help, I can post a log of some sorts.

Last edited:

piyushkashyap216

Jan 9, 2014
New Delhi
This new update is awesome, I was missing features like pocket mode an volte to lte, network meter and its here now, for me its best rom also performance is awesome. No bugs at all except multiuser is missing

spykolofficial

Nov 11, 2018
On the previous release I could send pictures on Snapchat and use it normally. After the last update I installed a minute ago, snaps fail to deliver. It's the same problem I had on stock firmware with gcam but on the April pixel experience it was fine.