Hi I would not bother you but could you update this rom, which is the best I have tried for now on this phone (and I have tried so many of them, android 10 and 11 don't work as good as 9 sadly) to the latest version of the security patch that have been released for this phone? that of February I mean, because in this way at least the rom would be on par with the stock development of the phone which has stopped anyway and so you will update it only once and never again
Hello Forum! Greetings from beautiful Central Greece!
I would like to ask you something that im kinda confused cause latest time that i involved with roms was back on my Galaxy S3 !
So my question is... If i flash twrp and PE rom would i be able to use banking apps and Google pay ?
its important to use the banking apps and google pay app + my wear os google pay nfc payments !
Please answer me if you are quite sure! its my daily driver!
I just want to keep Mi A1 for 1 more year and also to use google camera which i need to anable camera API !
P.S. in my opinion... that i wont have problems using the banking apps cause it wont be rooted!?...
P.S.no2 I dont need Root access !
P.S. no3 in PE google apps are pre installed i know that... also Camera2API is enabled too or not ?
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
What is this? Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 9.0
What's working? WiFi
Sound / vibration
Nav bar enabler
[*]Download the zip file
[*]Reboot into TWRP
[*]How to install:
Note: Untreblizing and reflashing to stock isn't necessary.
0. Remove any kind of lock in your previous ROM.
1. Boot to TWRP.
2. Select "Wipe", then "Advance Wipe". Then, wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, System, and Data.
(Note: If you skipped No. 0, go to "Wipe" then "Format Data" instead.)
3. Flash ROM and do NOT reboot afterwards.
4. Flash TWRP installer (Not needed if TWRP survival is enabled).
5. Reboot to recovery. (Ignore if there's "No OS Installed" warning).
6. Flash Magisk, kernel, and/or firmware (Optional).
7. Reboot & enjoy.