[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][X00T/X00TD] Pixel Experience [CAF][2019/03/19]

Search This thread

diejoubou

Mar 9, 2018
I've been using this ROM 06042019 build for almost 1.5 weeks and I can say that the ROM is buttery smooth and stable.

But it also has some bugs which could be fixed:

1. Lag in WhatsApp video call.
2. Battery Calibration (Battery goes from 100% to 98% instantly. I'm on stock kernel and have tried calibrating.)

Thanks to @Orgasmtrron for such a nice custom ROM! I really appreciate your hard work and dedication regarding this ROM!

I've encountered number 2 a lot of times. About number 1, I never use Whatsapp

SleepingAran

Dec 4, 2012
Encountered some bug.

1. The fingerprint will be erased if I have more than 1 Google account logged in to my phone. It doesn't have this problem if it's just 1 Google account logged in, but if more than 1, the problem will persist. Can be easily replicated from my phone at least.

2. The camera app Night Mode will not work sometimes. Restarting the phone helps, but it'll occasionally not working again after sometime.

I am using the latest version of this ROM, and using PBHv14 kernel.

Apr 30, 2018
Dev Please Take a look into this bugs

I have been using this ROM for more than 1 month and have to say this is the best custom ROM available for this device. I appreciate your hard work and effort. However there are some serious bugs.

1. Battery Backup is very bad. While in Moderate Usage the stock rom gives around 1.5-2 days backup while this isn't lasting even 1 day
2. Charging speed is too slow. One have to switch off the phone in order to get quick speed . But switching off is not a sollution
3. Sound Output of the speaker is very low. Although the NXP is said to be built in, the volume is too low.
4. Banking apps are not supported. Please include SafetyNet Certification like the AOSP version
5. Google Camera that is built in, takes pictures that aren't well lit. Arnova v8G2 and similar works well and fix those problems. But unable to use his latest GCAM 6.X versions which include better night sight.

That's all major bugs. Please Fix Them . May the other roms become more stable but still prefer your rom over others. Thanks:good:

Chief Sam

Nov 30, 2016
General santos city
Bruh, u planning on pushing a build soon?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I have been using this ROM for more than 1 month and have to say this is the best custom ROM available for this device. I appreciate your hard work and effort. However there are some serious bugs.

1. Battery Backup is very bad. While in Moderate Usage the stock rom gives around 1.5-2 days backup while this isn't lasting even 1 day
2. Charging speed is too slow. One have to switch off the phone in order to get quick speed . But switching off is not a sollution
3. Sound Output of the speaker is very low. Although the NXP is said to be built in, the volume is too low.
4. Banking apps are not supported. Please include SafetyNet Certification like the AOSP version
5. Google Camera that is built in, takes pictures that aren't well lit. Arnova v8G2 and similar works well and fix those problems. But unable to use his latest GCAM 6.X versions which include better night sight.

That's all major bugs. Please Fix Them . May the other roms become more stable but still prefer your rom over others. Thanks:good:
Have u tried using a custom kernel?

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I too have experienced problems lately, i dont know what caused this but my fingerprint data often gets lost when i reboot. therefore i have to add fingerprint again. theres also flickering animation in recents. maybe ill try posting a pic with that

Last edited:

OldManJenkins

May 14, 2019
I want to install this custom rom, but i dont know can i start in oreo fw or i upgrade stock pie first? Can i ubl+twrp+magisk in stock pie?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

oblyvision

Nov 8, 2014
Aaaandd yes, I've regreted for updating this to the latest version. First of all, the sound output is so tiny, both through speaker and audio jack. Thought NPX would solve it, and yes. BUT worst of all, I couldn't playback any FLAC audio file. Why???
Oh well fortunately, I still have the Marc 19 build, which is nearly perfect for me.
Nope, the latest update Apr 06 CAF build is a nope...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1[X00TD]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Join Telegram Community For Device Support
    https://t.me/ASUSX00TD
    Changelog(19/03/2019):-

1)Added Zenmotions and Kcal

2)Fixed the Network coverage issue

3)Added Gcam as default cam

4)fixed no in-call audio issue

5)NXP added with incall audio fix ( Thanks to TRB team and Varun for the NXP)

6)OTG is working, must be on stock kernel, TRB, AZURE and Overdose.

7)Device shutdown during usb tethering fixed.

8)Other source changes!

Thank you @Subinsmani and @krasCGQ for the spectacular work!

Links in the OP! ?
    yehhh finally pe-caf done....
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: