[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][X00T/X00TD] Pixel Experience [CAF][2019/03/19]

Search This thread

techboy11

Feb 22, 2011
Hey so I just installed the latest build. Everything works well as far as I can tell, except I can't seem to get mobile data working? I set up APN and everything. It connects to the network fine but doesn't show "LTE" or anything in the status bar. Just on the notification pull down. And I can't use the data for browsing or sending pictures, just says "no connection".
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

qwertea

Jun 29, 2016
Hey so I just installed the latest build. Everything works well as far as I can tell, except I can't seem to get mobile data working? I set up APN and everything. It connects to the network fine but doesn't show "LTE" or anything in the status bar. Just on the notification pull down. And I can't use the data for browsing or sending pictures, just says "no connection".

Remove proxy from APN settings.

sreenathnair

Jun 1, 2019
There is a small issue with this ROM.it automatically switches the Audio profile to vibration mode.i have to restart my phone every time it happens.Is there any solution to this?

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Also the VOLTE service of Vodafone IN is very slow in this ROM.Sometimes page doesn't load at all.But JIO data service is unaffected

Kaustabh12

Jan 3, 2019
Pixel experience non caf edition for Max pro m1

I was searching for pixel experience non caf edition on the official website and I was unable to find it. What happened to the non caf edition for Max Pro M1??

Simran62

Mar 12, 2016
Xiaomi Mi A3
How I install this rom. I am beginner, so please tell me all steps
If twrp is installed, then just go into twrp wipe cache, dalvik, data and then install rom (keep rom in sd, u can keep it in internal also). And ya backup ur data before installing rom if u want data, cause i never backup data ?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

There is a small issue with this ROM.it automatically switches the Audio profile to vibration mode.i have to restart my phone every time it happens.Is there any solution to this?

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Also the VOLTE service of Vodafone IN is very slow in this ROM.Sometimes page doesn't load at all.But JIO data service is unaffected
Turn off gestures, this rom has screen off gestures so something just touching the phone can do wonders ?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

U have to clean flash to solve this problem, dirty flash is not stable as of now cause i also face many issues after dirty flashing

pujisidayu

Jul 21, 2019
minor bug

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1[X00TD]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Join Telegram Community For Device Support
https://t.me/ASUSX00TD

hi admin, there is minor bug in this PixelExperience_X00TD-9.0-20190710-0847-OFFICIAL.zip new build, the location icon in status bar never disappear even the location off. please fix that because it little disturb me. thx

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

hi admin, there is minor bug in this PixelExperience_X00TD-9.0-20190710-0847-OFFICIAL.zip new build, the location icon in status bar never disappear even the location off. please fix that because it little disturb me. thx

sorry, after i install magisk via twrp that problem gone but the location icon never appear again even i turn on location, wtf is going on

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts