I see that some time ago some users reported problems with no sound on bluetooth. I have the same problem. I had some sound mods which I removed but that did not solve the problem. The same sound mods I had on the stock ROM and bluetooth was working fine. This makes me believe that it is ROM related issue. Does anyone else have this problem?
Also, I have experienced that package installer often gets stuck when installing sideloaded apps. When it happens, I have to reboot the phone. Has anyone else experienced that?
Other than that the ROM is amazing! Many thanks to the developer!
It means Factory Resetting the phone before booting the new ROM ! Basically erasing everything that could lead to bugs, start clean
Because you could always just flash the new ROM without erasing settings and apps, but 99% of the time, it's a really bad idea.
HO, HO, HO, A Christmas Gift from me to everyone! New PixelExperience build for Enchilada!
- Switched to Omni kernel.
- Added Sultan's touchboost
- Added Maple as IO config and set to default.
- Google cam issue fixed.
- Battery drain issue should be fixed
- Also now playing has been removed until the issue will be fixed!
- Some more goodies here and there.
Note: Update will be slowed due to my Exams! So don't come and say "Rom DEAD" just because i didn't update it for few weeks!
Happy Holidays to everyone and Happy New Year too! Stay safe and have fun
- Updated OOS camera and Gallery
- Upstreamed kernel to .148
- Now Playing feature has been fixed now and some battery saving options added.
- More EAS changes merged.
- Added Pick up to show ambient display
- Source side changes too
- Updated Blobs to OB9
Note: This build can also be flashed on 6T but fp will not work.