• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][9.0][OneUI] BlackBird OS ROM For J710X

Se8870

Feb 15, 2020
This is working on SM-710FN but "SafteyNet CTS Fails despite the thread saying it will be passed".
I used Magisk Hide Prop Config + Safety Patch to make SafetyNet CTS pass.

You should try this if you need your phone to be passed test.
By the way, please add NFC :(

Derecky

Oct 30, 2017
This is working on SM-710FN but "SafteyNet CTS Fails despite the thread saying it will be passed".
I used Magisk Hide Prop Config + Safety Patch to make SafetyNet CTS pass.

You should try this if you need your phone to be passed test.
By the way, please add NFC :(
I am having the same problem, the safe net doesn’t pass in this rom the only street that works normal is V5.0 (V5.1 and V6.0 has problems that I didn’t have in the previous one I’m using to see if I can get around these problems, in V5.1 all the problems I had managed to solve, now I am testing V6.0 (
Problems I encountered, problems with page scrolling, MSAA active by default, giant icons (dpi), slow app switching (multitasking)), but I managed to solve all these problems just by editing buid.prop after installation before rebooting, leaving only the safenet problem that I still couldn't solve, everything is happening but I can't install Netflix in the play store. If you can install Netflix on the play store, it means that the safenet is running correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaoussou Konaté

Derecky

Oct 30, 2017
Notei que após essa reconfiguração do build.prop a bateria tem uso mais conciso a navegação ficou mais fluida uso de CPU está mais estável, se tornando mais uma opção muito boa tirando o fato que o safenet ainda não está 100%.

I noticed that after this reconfiguration of the build.prop the battery has a more concise use, navigation has become more fluid, CPU usage is more stable, becoming more of a very good option except for the fact that the sapenet is not yet 100%.

Last edited:

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
had this same issue download this module h t t p s://magiskroot.net/md/MagiskHidePropsConf-57.zip by @Didgeridoohan, worked for me. Hit thanks if this worked for you! ;)
Thank you, but it's better to link the official sources for download. Easiest is just to download and install directly from the Magisk Manager.

XDA thread:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-magiskhide-props-config-t3789228
And Github:
https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf

That way you can be sure what you get, instead of downloading from some random website that is trying to monetise off of Magisk's success.

JayTracks

Mar 30, 2020
another problem.

Whenever i open snapchat: "snapchat was unable to open camera" problem shows up. The interesting thing it has camera permission but it doesnt work somehow. I tried rebooting many times, reinstalling. Nothing. Please someone help me out.

burakkocak

Jul 13, 2015
Fixed bluetooth call issue (j710fq)

Bluetooth calls only work on stock and AOSP ROMs. We are not sure why it only works there, but it does.
Hi all. First of all this is perfect pie rom for my J7 (J710FQ). Thank you bro @KassemSYR, great job ;)

I fixed bluetooth call problem, there is no any problem with bluetooth anymore (call, media etc.) :cool: I think it will work other J710FX.

Dont forget do wipe cache after installing fix zip.

Camera&Bluetooth FIX forJ710F.zip

1) I analyzed rom installation, normally bluetooth drivers are been installed, but i think installed drivers are not for J710F's or they are not compatible for J710F. So, i installed stock last oreo (8.1) firmware bluetooth drivers, wifi and firmware folders in system folder. Now it is working.

2) i found a bug on camera mod. When i take a photo with back camera, there was a colorful filter on my taken foto which is near camera button. It will be fixed too with this fix.

3) Samsung boot logo quality is not good and animation is so fast for me. I added stock Samsung logo from Oreo 8.1 and deleted animation line in build.prop (it was written boot.fps and shutdown.fps as 30). It looks original now :)

4) I did some edit in build.prop file.
* J710F density is 320 normally but it writes 380, so screen is looking bigger from normal in first rom installation. Also lcd_density.txt file changed with stock file in system/media.
* Force MSAA4x option (debug.egl.force_msaa) set as enabled, deleted this line.
* ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 line was deleted. It is not necessarry for PIE i think.
NOTE: Also i changed phone model as J710FQ from G970F in build.prop in system folder and system/vendor folder. You can change them with your phone model or if you dont want to install my build.prop, you can delete these files in system and system/vendor folder before installation in zip.

5) Added stock sound files (mixer_paths) to not occur any sound problem.

@KassemSYR, maybe you can add a CSC selection page on installation to select CSC on your next update ;) Thank you again.

Also i want to know that is there Helios Pie Kernel 3.1 form J710X? I downloaded v3.1 from below link but it is not for J710x. I installed it but it looks still v3.0 on phone.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-j7/samsung-galaxy-j7-2016-exynos-7870-guides-development-and-mods/kernel-heliospie-kernel-v3-0-t3920750

If you have Helios Pie Kernel v3.1, can you share with me? I didnt find it for J710X.

I tried CronosKernel v5.0 but it has so much lags for this rom.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone