Apple Music can’t download any media to store it locally on the device, however this problem doesn’t exist in other similar ROMs like «JetBlackUI V20» and other OneUI based ones, in a version V8 it seemed to work fine either. So any fix to that? I can provide logcats and system logs in PM
• This is full Galaxy Note 8 port with Android version 9.0/OneUi 1.0
• This ROM is made with collaboration from @corsicanu make sure to give him some coffee
• Read the instructions and the F.A.Q before installing the ROM or posting a reply as there are important information in there.
• You are not allowed to use this base, aroma, or any part of it for your own "ROM"
• Any sort of "Kanging" will be reported without hesitation.
• If you like this ROM and appreciate my effort, Hit the Thanks button and consider to send me some drugs
Before you post :READ everything, and especially the install steps and F.A.Q, the rom has been tested thoroughly for a long time, so if you have an critical issue like not booting or something major, you missed the instructions, posts that are irrelevant to this project will be ignored(Constructive criticism is welcomed). If you do face a new bug however, don't just say "hey bug here fix now" provide more information, and a LOGCAT, bug reports without log-cats will most likely be ignored.
• Android 9.0
• N950FXXSCDTF1 July Base
• Full OneUi 1.0 Experience
• Contains all features from N8 except hardware specific ones (Iris/Spen)
• Cronos Pie V5 Kernel built by @ananjaser1211
BD/Hades Port Features :-
• Samsung Dolby-Atmos
• Optimized for G935X/G930X
• Full OMC setup with Many Samsung supported countries
• Selectable SmartManager (Intl / CN)
• Custom boot animations
• Yuva features (UsbBackup, SPowerPlanning, SProtect, Ultra Data Saving, Memory Saver and Samsung Max)
• Custom Fonts/Emojis included (And 1120 Font mods/Google fonts etc.)
• Selectable YouTube Vanced
• Patched for Single/Dual SIM + SD Card
• Patched Dual Messenger for All user apps
• Selectable Edge Panels and edge-lighting+
• Samsung-Daily (Bixby-Home) And Bixby Voice
• Recovery toggle (Long Press restart)
• Enabled some csc features (call record, status bar network speed etc.)
CronosKernel V5.0 :-
• All of the custom kernel features can be controlled using HKTweaks by @corsicanu • Switched compiler back to GCC 4.9 (Instead of Linaro)
• Revert to Oreo battery driver to reduce battery issues.
• Add battery swelling/health Data from stock.
• Disable STORE_MODE due to creating issues with charging rate.
• Backport Latest ION driver from Exynos7870
• Backport Latest Binder Driver from Exynos7870
• Enabled updated Watchdog and DEBUG_INIT_EXIT_PANIC
• Enabled misc. Android Q configs.
• Reverted WIFI argos changes that caused instability and reduced download speeds on big files.
1. Ensure you have up-to-date TWRP (MoroTwrp recommended or Anan's TWRP).
2. Ensure you are running latest Oreo Modem&Bootloader
3. Download and copy the ROM to your device
4. Wipe everything (SYSTEM,DATA,CACHE,DALVIK and if possible INTERNAL STORAGE)
5. Flash the ROM.zip (Select only what you will use in bloat otherwise it will fail due to system size)
6. Setup your ROM and READ the F.A.Q for more information
7. After a successful boot. You can flash Magisk if you need ROOT.
• AOD Tap to Wake( Can't be fixed because our panel drivers needs to be updated and we can't use NFE drivers)
• Gear Watch Connection(I still don't know why it can't work + I don't own a gear watch)
• Fingerprint in secured apps like PayPal or some Bank apps(Can't be fixed because we are forced to use old McRegistery bins)
• Bixby Vision isn't working fully(You can use Google lens instead)