• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][PIONEER] Pixel Experience [AOSP-TREES][r31][2019/02/14][GCAM]

Search This thread

Seriel

May 28, 2017
erisa.moe
Hello,
Could you please consider sharing the device manifests/setup you're using to make these builds? It would help adventurous people to compile their own builds ahead of yours, as well as allow people to help you with the bugs.
I assumed it was simply the aosp trees in a pixel experience build setup, but I have tried that and keep running into conflicts. Rather than reinventing the wheel, I was wondering how you had it set up.

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Hello,
Could you please consider sharing the device manifests/setup you're using to make these builds? It would help adventurous people to compile their own builds ahead of yours, as well as allow people to help you with the bugs.
I assumed it was simply the aosp trees in a pixel experience build setup, but I have tried that and keep running into conflicts. Rather than reinventing the wheel, I was wondering how you had it set up.
I'm currently doing exams. https://github.com/lineage-aosp. In 3 weeks I will update everything.if u could merge latest updates that would be even better ...

vacarciucv

Sep 7, 2019
всем привет,проблема такая,при попытки прошить PixelExperience ,выдает такое. процесс updater завершился с ошибкой 1 ошибка при установке zip файла /sdcard1/ как исправить? спасибо

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for [PIONEER]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?

Wifi

RIL

Mobile data

GPS

Camera THIS USES AOSP TREES SO YOU CAN USE GCAM

Flashlight

Camcorder

Bluetooth

FMRadio

Fingerprint reader

NFC

Lights

Sound / vibration

Facelock

Known issues

Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    ROM WILL NOT BOOT IF YOU DONT FLASH OEM BINARIES

Download Pixel Experience [DUAL SIM] ]
    Download Pixel Experience [SINGLE SIM] ]

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation

Help with project translation

Telegram channel

Stay tuned

Hello,
    I'm currently doing exams. https://github.com/lineage-aosp. In 3 weeks I will update everything.if u could merge latest updates that would be even better ...
    They're ok but still no luck.
    Alright I was update once they fix display codec