[ROM][9.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP & PLUS][16-10]

Search This thread

NicoKlius

May 27, 2016
San Juan Province.
Im using the CAF Pixel build 15/05 and a few times when i turn it off phone, and then turn on screen, I get discolored screen.

4fIvdoZ
Is a problem with LiveDisplay, change color to Normal or Astronomic, AOSP based rom fix that bug.

Reactions: GlaucioF

Krishna2646

May 27, 2019
Fingerprint sensor not working!

There is no option to use fingerprint sensor in moto g5 plus. I am using latest May 22 update. Also the camera clarity and continuous shot needs to be improved (previously I used stock room where cam clarity is comparatively much better). Can we get these issue resolved in your next update ? Thanks for this wonderful rom ! :fingers-crossed:

virajsherlekar

Jan 5, 2017
Mumbai
There is no option to use fingerprint sensor in moto g5 plus. I am using latest May 22 update. Also the camera clarity and continuous shot needs to be improved (previously I used stock room where cam clarity is comparatively much better). Can we get these issue resolved in your next update ? Thanks for this wonderful rom ! :fingers-crossed:
But for me it's better.
For zoomed in shots use HDR+. Keep frames to 40(min and max)
For normal shots use HDR+ enhanced. Keep the model to Bsg Config pixelplusnshdr+

Reactions: Krishna2646

Krishna2646

May 27, 2019
But for me it's better.
For zoomed in shots use HDR+. Keep frames to 40(min and max)
For normal shots use HDR+ enhanced. Keep the model to Bsg Config pixelplusnshdr+

Thanks bro. I followed what you said. The processing time for HDR+ enhanced picture takes more than 15-20 seconds. Can you also tell me what setting I should use for camera model input for Interface style, back camera, front camera?

virajsherlekar

Jan 5, 2017
Mumbai
Thanks bro. I followed what you said. The processing time for HDR+ enhanced picture takes more than 15-20 seconds. Can you also tell me what setting I should use for camera model input for Interface style, back camera, front camera?
Yes it will take time. Have patience ?. It's just snap 625

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

For other settings, I have already posted the screenshots before.

pastorbob62

Mar 29, 2013
Springfield
Really enjoying this rom and its features. However one minor issue has come up. My ring tone, notification tone and alarm tone all keep switching back to the default settings. Initially I thought it was related to doing updates and trying different kernels, etc. but I have not changed anything for about 2 weeks now and it happens. No rhyme or reason to what is happening but it is quite annoying because the tone it switches to is very soft and I can't hear it unless I am right next to the phone. I usually figure out it has changed again when I check my phone and see I have a voice mail due to missing a call. This never happened on stock or when I was running debloated stock, only since coming over to this rom a month ago.

Any suggestions?

spschneer

Dec 22, 2014
Try installing AOSP version. It has more features and updates are frequent as well. No issues whatsoever.

Just an FYI...Also having a problem with boot-loop updating to the June-4 CAF update. Tried clearing cache/dalvic and no joy. Have back-leveled to CAF 5/14(?) and will try downloading AOSP. Will read thread to get steps to follow:)

Anastasios912

Apr 13, 2008
Just an FYI...Also having a problem with boot-loop updating to the June-4 CAF update. Tried clearing cache/dalvic and no joy. Have back-leveled to CAF 5/14(?) and will try downloading AOSP. Will read thread to get steps to follow:)

Is there a specific reason you're on CAF? I was having issues and switched to Aosp, working much better.

spschneer

Dec 22, 2014
Is there a specific reason you're on CAF? I was having issues and switched to Aosp, working much better.

Was my (former) understanding that CAF was optimized for processor and would provide better response/less resource utilization. That might be true but it's not nearly as well supported as the AOSP version is (on PE, anyway). There have been 3 updates to AOSP vs. one for CAF.

Also, some features are just not implemented in CAF (e.g.: remove bottom control line).

Gabini

Mar 1, 2018
Was my (former) understanding that CAF was optimized for processor and would provide better response/less resource utilization. That might be true but it's not nearly as well supported as the AOSP version is (on PE, anyway). There have been 3 updates to AOSP vs. one for CAF.

Also, some features are just not implemented in CAF (e.g.: remove bottom control line).
I got an update, it can be updated from the same system or it has to be from the recovery and I can do it with dirty Flash

Anastasios912

Apr 13, 2008
Is dirty flash possible? I mean what will happen if I do a dirty flash the new update 04/06

I did a dirty flash from the last AOSP to the most current one and it's working great. Seems faster than the last build.

Clean flash is what you *should* always do, I just backed up via TWRP to be safe then dirty flashed. Make sure to back everything up (photos, texts etc.) on top of that and then try it. Results may vary but mine seems to be working just fine.

Reactions: virajsherlekar

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone