Just hold power button until phone automatically restartsForced reboot before and after flashing still getting stuck at boot screen "ZUK"
Could you just describe force reboot, so that I am not doing it incorrectly, Rebooted by pressing all 3 side button to TWRP
Hold power button up to 30 sec it will reboot itself.
After reboot just go to twrp & dirty flash your ROM if problem persists just swip factory reset button without selecting any option..
ROM side stuffs
• Rootless substratum support(OMS)
• Added Q Activity Animations
• Added Animation on power menu (will notice while switching from main menu to advance)
• Removed Unfinished stuff from the source
• Added Dual Channel into Bluetooth Audio Channel Mode developer options.
• july security patch r45
• toggle of charging animation
• battery bar
Device side stuffs
* kernel rebased over kernel.lnx.4.4.r37-rel
* kernel : switched to EAS
* kernel : removed some wlan wake locks ( some peeps was getting issues with this)
* kernel : 4.4.184
* kernel merged latest caf tags
* using crosshatch powerhal
* kernel built using clang 9.0.5
* fixed usb issues
* disabled Bluetooth & touch sounds by default
Download ;- PixysOS-v2.4-z2_plus-OFFICIAL-20190711-121038.zip
Liked my work ?;- Buy me a cofee
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */