[ROM][9.0][SANDERS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r21][2018/12/04][OFFICIAL][TREBLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

neohulk8

Jul 9, 2014
Same here bro... Just checked the build number... I tried it once again in this order:

Flashing order :

Clean flash.
Wipe dalvik, cache, system, data
Install roms
Install magisk
Reboot

The things work fine till here and the build number appears as 22Dec
But as soon as I flash PE_NB_EIS.zip to hide Navigation bar and reboot, it shows me the update notification and then the build number of 15Dec

I guess the only solution to it right now is to use the following link to hide navigation bar rather than flashing the old zip.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conena.navigation.bar.remover

This is the only way to avoid the update notification and automatically reverting the build to the previous update.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also for all the magisk people getting safetynet issue on the XT1804. According to my experience, when I faced the issue myself, I flashed to magisk 17.1 in twrp and afterwards update it from the magisk app (recommended option).

I always do the same thing after flashing any ROM, and never stucked on the safetynet issue.

For failed transaction on the PhonePe app after root, please use magisk hide for PhonePe app.

Sunny020

Jan 31, 2015
Will there be Dual VoLTE support for this ??
Because mi A1 now updated to Android P has dual VoLTE support now...so can we expect to get in Moto g5s+ as well from our developers??

timecutter

Jun 2, 2017
Restore efs of stock Oreo .

That got it working for me. I pulled a new efs backup from stock oreo and then install 12.22 version and let it boot all the way up a couple of times. Had the old issue with one call working until reboot. restored stock oreo efs and it appears to be working perfectly now. XT1806 - US - Verizon.

Jan 11, 2015
Excellent ROM Thanks Devs

Is this ROM 64 Bit? I did a uname -a at the shell and it didn't seem to indicate thusly. Just wondering as I am trying out all the ROM's for the G5S+ Sanders XT 1806 Phone I have here. Super Duper Nice ROM. Thanks so much for it.

Lip Lip Lip

Jan 11, 2015
Super cool. Now I am wondering this......is the stock Moto 8.1.0. US Retail OTA 64 Bit and what would happen if I tried to PHIELTHY (what I use to denote dirty) PHLASH this ROM over the stock Moto 8.1.0.OTA to Update it?

Likely, this is why when I tried to do this, on my beater flasher device that my Wife dropped and shattered the display 13 days after I bought it for her......never finished booting.....because I tried to flash this ROM over the stock 8.1.0. OTA that is on my dev phone?

Because Moto's ROM is 32 Bits?

Thanks for the advice. It flashed up and booted fine after I wiped it and did this clean, but I do have 3 of these phones and would LOVE to be able to update the other 2 vs wiping them first.....Thanks so much.

Lip Lip Lip

Jan 11, 2015
Kernel Identifier on Shell

ROM is 64 bit

It RIPS HARD man. Nice work. Shall I say........FABULOUS!

]8^o ]8^)

So is the Moto Stock OTA 8.1.0 64 Bit as well then?

I am wondering why these kernels do not report the code base as to whether or not it is x86 or AMD64

uname -a usually shows platform.

My stock OTA 8.1.0 denotes armv7l and this ROM shows armv8l

Not trying to be toolish just trying to know what's up.

My HP Touchpad shows armv7l on the JC-sullins KitKat it is running, so I have to assume that armv7l is 32 bit and armv8l is 64 bit??

And Thusly, since my stock OTA 8.1.0 shows armv7l can I assume the stock OTA 8.1.0 is 32 bit?

Am I am the right page with that? hehehehehe

UHMKAY DUH!

and sorry for the idiocy.....the utter garish n00b-a-tardism even!!.........

Thank you very much. Fab ROM.

Lip Lip Lip

Jan 11, 2015

I am hoping you didn't take offense. Everything in that last post was in reference to myself....as in the Uhmkay DUH as in I should know this at this point since I have been flashing up devices since 2011 hehe.

The entire post was meant to be self deprecating and not meant towards anyone but me for being so lost in space as to not know what denotes the Kernel as 32 / 64 bit in the uname -a.

Anyways hope I haven't offended anyone.

Lip Lip Lip

rdjr5

Sep 6, 2017
I am hoping you didn't take offense. Everything in that last post was in reference to myself....as in the Uhmkay DUH as in I should know this at this point since I have been flashing up devices since 2011 hehe.

The entire post was meant to be self deprecating and not meant towards anyone but me for being so lost in space as to not know what denotes the Kernel as 32 / 64 bit in the uname -a.

Anyways hope I haven't offended anyone.

Lip Lip Lip
It was not about you... I posted kernels by mistaken in that section so I deleted.... I'm glad you like it.... Stock ROM is 32bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G5S PLUS [sanders]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience Pie, ROM for the Moto G5S Plus

Contributors
    rdjr5
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Treble TWRP, Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-12-06
    Last Updated 2018-12-22
    Treble TWRP
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lXG--4M_CCh_fWNFpwdR0bNagT2gFgOd/view?usp=drivesdk

First build [12/05]
    Changelog:
    -Fully Treble build
    -Default Exterme Plus Kernel
    -Upstream to 3.18.128
    -Fix MotoActions For Full-Treble builds

New update here [12/15]
    Changelog:
    - Latest Sources
    - Safety net fixed
    - Kernel upstreamed to .129
    - Fixed gcam focus

New update [12/21]
    Changelog:

- Default kernel perf
    - Kernel Upstreamed to .130
    - Video fixed
    - Volte fixed
    - More changes

New update [12/22]
    Changelog:
    - Kernel upstreamed to .131
    - Slo-Mo works with Urnyx cam
    - Lag issue solved

Note : First boot may be laggy so reboot it once.
    CLEAN FLASH NEEDED

New update [12/28]
    Changelog:
    - Default kernel Extreme Plus
    - Upstreamed to .131
    - Ambient Play Improved

New update [01/09]
    Changelog:
    - Maintainer changed
    - Switched to perf kernel(focus fixed)
    - New tress
    - January patch
    New update here [12/15]
    Changelog
    - Latest Sources
    - Safety net fixed
    - Kernel upstreamed to .129
    - Fixed gcam focus

Link -
    https://download.pixelexperience.org
    Rom is smooth, fast and stable. my only two issues are - 1) google assistant is not working for me when I long press the home button - 2) and I can't find an option in the settings menu to hide the navigation bar.
    Google assistant works properly.

To hide navabar flash this...
    This enables eis, fixes safety net & hides navigation bar
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q9N3kI5hLGGKCNT_1WHqrEEAqoFmYh3u/view?usp=drivesdk
    For Everyone Using PE Latest Or Any Build, Flash The Following :

1. For Passing safety net, flash this file - PE-20190109-SafetyNetFix.zip

2. For Passing safety net as well as disabling navbar, flash this file - PE-20190109-SafetyNetFix-DisableNavbar.zip

It's for January patch update, but can be flashed on any PE for passing safety net..
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone