[ROM][9.0][SANDERS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r21][2018/12/04][OFFICIAL][TREBLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

harshdchandak

Jul 8, 2016
Install XDA's Navigation Gestures App (Available on Playstore)

connect phone to PC

Turn on USB Debugging

run these codes in adb

adb devices
if this shows your device then proceed to this command :-

adb shell pm grant com.xda.nobar android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

now restart your phone

and open XDA Navigation Gestures App and toggle Hide Navigation Bar button.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

whenever you update next time, update after removing any screenlock. next time this will not happen.
Na bro it does not work. I have tried it many times.

AadityaB

Jan 23, 2018
Pune
I have this annoying issue on the lock screen, if you look above at left upper edge, I have two sim cards one is jio and other is idea but in between i don't know why do i see "emergency calls only".

on the opposite side, i only see one sim card icon while I've two sim cards working properly.

Any way to fix this? Is anyone else facing same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-202139.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-202139.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 216

Atharva7272

Jul 3, 2018
I have issue with sound.!!!!!!!!!!

First off all this is the first time i installed pixel experience rom on my device. I always thought it is boring cause of no customisation.But tehn i stated loving it.But the sound!!!!. I know the speaker volume is low on every custom rom.But i usually fix it using viper4android or dolby . But the problem is not related to phone speaker it related to sound from headphones or earphones. Its too loud. On the max volume its too loud. It can damage ear its that loud . Please give any soultion.

Other than that the Rom is super Stable and please bring some customisation. Like we can only increase volume of media . And if we have to chage volume of alarm and call then we have to go to settings. And the signal icon when the data is off its shows cross and its too annoying.:victory::victory:

sb17

May 26, 2017
whenever you update next time, update after removing any screenlock. next time this will not happen.

This does not work. I removed my lock screen password and kept that setting to none. Downloaded the April Version of Pixel Experience. It got successfully installed. But after reboot, the screen comes which say: "TO START ANDROID ENTER A PASSWORD". No matter what password I type it says wrong password.
But when I flashed February Version. After reboot the above screen "TO START ANDROID ENTER A PASSWORD" doesn't comes at all. So, the phone successfully boots to February Version.
Please help me with this. I am not able to install any OTA updates of this ROM after the February Version.

harshdchandak

Jul 8, 2016
This does not work. I removed my lock screen password and kept that setting to none. Downloaded the April Version of Pixel Experience. It got successfully installed. But after reboot, the screen comes which say: "TO START ANDROID ENTER A PASSWORD". No matter what password I type it says wrong password.
But when I flashed February Version. After reboot the above screen "TO START ANDROID ENTER A PASSWORD" doesn't comes at all. So, the phone successfully boots to February Version.
Please help me with this. I am not able to install any OTA updates of this ROM after the February Version.

I know it doesn't work. Tried many times. No one is giving a correct method to update. Everyone is saying you will have to clean install.

shivanshtrivedi10

May 14, 2019
Finger-print scanner ain't working

The rom is working great but the inbuilt finger-print scanner isn't functional, is there anything I can do?

Capu95

Apr 29, 2016
Hi. I would like to know some things about the camera. After installing this ROM, is the camera worse or better than in the stock ROM? I care a lot about the camera and would like to know the opinion of some user about the quality of photos and videos. Thank you

AadityaB

Jan 23, 2018
Pune
Navigation is not working! Doesn't show the direction. Location detection is also pretty buggy.
Help!

Update: Cleared App cache and Data, now it's working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-100135.png
    Screenshot_20190518-100135.png
    242 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

akashksn

Nov 8, 2015
Salem
Magisk support or not

I have installed this ROM I'm using magisk 16.7 version but it doesn't support. Tell me which version of magisk should I install.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I can't install magisk in this rom, when im flashing the logs say " error cant mount vendor"

Use TREBLE SUPPORT VERSION OF TWRP.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

The rom is working great but the inbuilt finger-print scanner isn't functional, is there anything I can do?

CONTACT me on email I'll share you fingerprint fix file.

[email protected]

dhilipmadhav

Jan 17, 2014
Can I directly update to this ROM from Pixel Experience 8.1???
If yes, then how??
If no, then how do I update??

spoke90s

Feb 26, 2016
What is the better option CAF or AOSP? Explain to me pls. I read a lot of about the difference and I can't understand which one is the best.
And tell which one do you use and why?

nicocarrillo

Dec 22, 2012
What is the better option CAF or AOSP? Explain to me pls. I read a lot of about the difference and I can't understand which one is the best.
And tell which one do you use and why?
CAF ROMS are more stable than AOSP ... because AOSP is always adding new features ... therefore they are less stable. There are also AOSP / CAF ROMS that are a midpoint between stability and new features.

Enviado desde mi XT1800 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: fealuin

spoke90s

Feb 26, 2016
CAF ROMS are more stable than AOSP ... because AOSP is always adding new features ... therefore they are less stable. There are also AOSP / CAF ROMS that are a midpoint between stability and new features.

Enviado desde mi XT1800 mediante Tapatalk

I understand this. And I can't decide which kind of this rom I must use. Of course I want all features and I noticed that in CAF there is reading button but in aosp it is not. And the question arose whether or not Aosp receives an update faster. This can be noticed by the date of publication, because aosp is older. And what firmware do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G5S PLUS [sanders]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience Pie, ROM for the Moto G5S Plus

Contributors
    rdjr5
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Treble TWRP, Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-12-06
    Last Updated 2018-12-22
    Treble TWRP
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lXG--4M_CCh_fWNFpwdR0bNagT2gFgOd/view?usp=drivesdk

First build [12/05]
    Changelog:
    -Fully Treble build
    -Default Exterme Plus Kernel
    -Upstream to 3.18.128
    -Fix MotoActions For Full-Treble builds

New update here [12/15]
    Changelog:
    - Latest Sources
    - Safety net fixed
    - Kernel upstreamed to .129
    - Fixed gcam focus

New update [12/21]
    Changelog:

- Default kernel perf
    - Kernel Upstreamed to .130
    - Video fixed
    - Volte fixed
    - More changes

New update [12/22]
    Changelog:
    - Kernel upstreamed to .131
    - Slo-Mo works with Urnyx cam
    - Lag issue solved

Note : First boot may be laggy so reboot it once.
    CLEAN FLASH NEEDED

New update [12/28]
    Changelog:
    - Default kernel Extreme Plus
    - Upstreamed to .131
    - Ambient Play Improved

New update [01/09]
    Changelog:
    - Maintainer changed
    - Switched to perf kernel(focus fixed)
    - New tress
    - January patch
    New update here [12/15]
    Changelog
    - Latest Sources
    - Safety net fixed
    - Kernel upstreamed to .129
    - Fixed gcam focus

Link -
    https://download.pixelexperience.org
    Rom is smooth, fast and stable. my only two issues are - 1) google assistant is not working for me when I long press the home button - 2) and I can't find an option in the settings menu to hide the navigation bar.
    Google assistant works properly.

To hide navabar flash this...
    This enables eis, fixes safety net & hides navigation bar
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q9N3kI5hLGGKCNT_1WHqrEEAqoFmYh3u/view?usp=drivesdk
    For Everyone Using PE Latest Or Any Build, Flash The Following :

1. For Passing safety net, flash this file - PE-20190109-SafetyNetFix.zip

2. For Passing safety net as well as disabling navbar, flash this file - PE-20190109-SafetyNetFix-DisableNavbar.zip

It's for January patch update, but can be flashed on any PE for passing safety net..